THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Northern Manitoba Bear/Wolf combo , SW Manitoba archery Whitetail Deer /Coyote combo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern Manitoba Bear/Wolf combo , SW Manitoba archery Whitetail Deer /Coyote combo
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of McKenzie Outfitters
posted
Bear & Wolf ..... I operate two fly in black bear camps that encompass over 50 lakes all on the remote Atikaki wilderness park . Benefit of getting back off the roads are none harassed & uneducated bears that have the opportunity to grow.Side benefits are the opportunity to harvest a wolf and we consistently catch & release Master Angler Northern Pike, Walleye and Lake Trout.

Whitetail Deer & Coyote.... I offer archery whitetail deer hunts on privately owned farm land. Our mature bucks rank in the P&Y & up class. We have great habitat along the Souris River Valley. Side benefits are the opportunity to harvest a coyote, combine a hunt with upland or waterfowl, and enjoy a peaceful riverfront cabin with fishing at the door.

Upland Birds or Waterfowl…. I offer great opportunity at geese, ducks, grouse and partridge on our wetlands or stubble fields. Includes riverfront cabin with fishing at the door.

All hunts are guided by myself & family & friends.Check out my website for pictures & info www.mckenzieoutfitters.ca
Thank you

Monty McKenzie

McKenzie Outfitters

RR #1 Nesbitt

Manitoba Canada

R0K 1P0

Phone: 204-824-2440

email: info@mckenzieoutfitters.ca

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440
info@mckenzieoutfitters.ca
www.mckenzieoutfitters.ca

Posts: 66 | Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: 11 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
saeeds rules say you must post prices with info. its a good thing to do anyway cause you will weed out unwanted calls

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKenzie Outfitters
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that.

Fly in bear hunt
-$3000 US per person plus license with meals & accommodations
-group rate of 4 to 6 $2750 US per person plus license with meals & accommodations
-youth discount first time trip $2500 US per person plus license with meals & accommodations .....12 to 18 years accompanied by adult
- non hunting companion $2500 US with meals & accommodations
FISHING FREE

Deer Hunting group rate of 3
$2000 US per person plus license with accommodations but no meals, bird hunting FREE plus license when seasons overlap
$2400 US per person plus license with meals & accommodations, bird hunting FREE plus license when seasons overlap

Bird hunting group rate of 3
$1800 US per person plus license with accommodations but no meals
$2200 US per person plus license with meals & accommodations

ALL BIG GAME LICENSES
$317 Canadian per person

TAX
all hunts are charged an additional 5% GST tax which is refundable by the Canadian Government via mail

Monty McKenzie
McKenzie Outfitters
204-824-2440
info@mckenzieoutfitters.ca
www.mckenzieoutfitters.ca

Posts: 66 | Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: 11 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mac,

You neglected to post on the # of days hunted in each package.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote