Find
Notify
Tools

CMS DISCOUNTED ELE BULL HUNT
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Folks

I have just spoken to Mike our Appy in Dande East who says that they are having a big issue with ele bulls raiding the local maize. There are several nice groups of bulls and the council are threatening to shoot one as a PAC so Iam desperate to sell a trophy bull there as it is now prime time. Below would be the deal of the season!

10 TO 14 DAY ELE BULL HUNT
US$950/DAY
ELE BULL US$13000
2%GOV LEVY ON DAILY RATE
4% GOV LEVY ON TROPHY FEES
DRIVE IN AND OUT US$400
CITES TAG US$100
DIP AND PACK $600
MEDIVAC US$10/DAY
CAMERMAN US4150/DAY (OPTIONAL)

On this hunt if sable are seen and tuskless they can be shot at trophy fee alone. DO NOT bank on them. Ele bull expectation is 40lbs +

CHARLTON MAcCALLUM SAFARIS
www.cmsafaris.com
TELE 263 4 499536
ZIMBABWE

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
Wow Buzz,

I wish you had these numbers when we spoke at DSC. Unfortunately I committed to another elephant hunt this year.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
470. I am sorry but had no idea that we would have an issue with so many PAC eles coming through from Mozambique.

Unfortunatly the way that our bookings have gone we start in April which will mean that we will have to shoot one or two as PAC which is a pitty as we want to keep PAC to an absolute minium. If we could do 1 Trophy bull in the next month I am sure we could hold off from having to do any PAC in the area- hence the incredible deal! Best of luck on your ele hunt- let me know how it goes! Cheers Buzz

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Buzz:

Could you hold this hunt (and price) until I come to hunt with you next year? Big Grin

Just kidding, but someone needs to take this hunt offer quickly.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7541 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
hmmm, hunt trophy ele w/Buzz for under $25k, it has begun. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz, sent you a PM

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz, I watched Hunting The African Elephant last week. Best pre-hunt presentation I've ever seen. Nice!

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buzz. what was the price for the camera man? Also I am being lazy and ready for bed. Can you give me an all in price for this? I assume the elephant is a trophy so can be fully exported is that correct? Then any pac animals stay in Zim? What is a realistic weight for ivory on average in this area?

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Biebs

Thanks for that. Ithoroughly enjoy making it. More importantly I hope it is of some help in any up and coming ele hunts that you may do!

Mike- Sorry i see that I had some finger trouble on the camerman fees- it should have read us$150/day! So below is the full hunt cost. Yes it is a fully exportable bull and you are looking at +-45lbs. The biggest shot in the last 3 years has been 70 with quite a few in the 50-55lbs range.

10 TO 14 DAY ELE BULL HUNT
US$950/DAY
ELE BULL US$13000
2%GOV LEVY ON DAILY RATE-$190 (10 DAYS)
4% GOV LEVY ON TROPHY FEES- $520 (ELE ONLY)
DRIVE IN AND OUT US$400
CITES TAG US$100
DIP AND PACK $600
MEDIVAC US$10/DAY
CAMERMAN US$150/DAY (OPTIONAL)

TOTAL HUNT PACKAGE (10 days)-$24410 (WITH OUT CAMERMAN)

Hope that makes it a little clearer. cheers for now Buzz