New
Find
Notify
Tools

LEOPARD HUNTS AFRICA
 Login/Join

Picture of CEC SAFARIS
posted
We can finally get permits again from June this year. The hunts are very limited and if interested you have to book at your earliest convenience to avoid dissapointment:

14 Day leopard hunt:
Day of arrival: $250
14 Hunting days x $450 = $6300
Day of departure: $250
Total: $6800
Leopard trophy fee: $4500

Hunting with dogs are closed down in Namibia, but we still have lots of success with blind hunting. Just have to work hard and outsmart them.

Looking forward hearing from you.
Cec Safaris
Box 90818
Klein Windhoek
Namibia
Cell: 0811244607
E-Mail: cecsafaris@iway.na

Elaine Coetzee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys I hunted with CEC in June 2008 on a leopard hunt out of a blind, and took a real nice leopard.I will tell you that their area has lots of cats and they are very experienced at hunting them.While you are playing with the cats be sure to take in their plains game hunting you will not be disappointed.
Feel free to PM me if you would like more info.
Dale

posted Hide Post
hello ! ! !
my name is Andrzej, I come from Poland
I was hunting with CEC safaris in 2009. I can tell you, its worth trying. Cornie and Elaine are true hunters, safari is their whole life. All the trophies I have from the 4 weeks visit are the gold medal trophies ( lion, leopard, cheetah, impala).
I recommend hunting with CEC safaris to every true hunter. They are one of the best in Africa.

posted Hide Post
We hunted leopard with Cornie and Elaine in August 2009. We had lots of baits out and saw lots of tracks. After a few days we scared the cat up into a tree where he lost track of us. Now he takes care of the intruders in our hunting room.
You are truly one of the pack with these folks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CEC Safaris,
what areas are you hunting cats by blind?

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of CEC SAFARIS
posted Hide Post
Hi

We have a huge area over 600 000 acres in Namibia we hunt in. Our best areas for leopard are in the Eros Mountain Range east of Windhoek , but we are surrounded by cattle farmers and we have lots of success sitting over their own kills as well as in blinds. We are about 120km east of Windhoek.

Elaine

Elaine Coetzee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CEC have a PM.

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of CEC SAFARIS
posted Hide Post
What do you mean by PM?

Elaine Coetzee

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Elaine,
It is short for Private Message. If you look at the top of the thread there are several small blue boxes including "Go", "New", "Find" etc. If you have a new private message, a box for that will appear. Click on the box and you are on your way.

Or, click on hkittle's name and it will take you to his profile. His e-mail address is in his profile.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote