Find
Notify
Tools

Caprivi Plains game hunts 2009
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dear Fellow Members,

Classic safaris hunts in Salambala, kasika nad Impalila Conservancies in east Caprivi and is offering the following plains game hunts in Salambala conservancy;

Plains game hunt daily rates
1x1 $225.00 per day (excluding 15% VAT)
2x1 $180.00 per day (excluding 15% VAT)

Species available and trophy fees as follows;

Blue Wildebeest $ 600,00
Impala $ 375.00
Burchell Zenra $ 675.00
Kudu $ 850.00
Waterbuck $ 2,250.00
Duiker $ 350.00

Also possible but interested hunters are reminded that these species are not resident in Salambala and are very hit and miss. That is if they are found in the area you can shoot them provided the permits have not already been filled before your hunt.
Lion male $15,000.00
Lioness $2,200.00
Buffalo $ 6,500.00

$300.00 dipping and transfer of trophy's to shipping agent/Namibian taxidermist

Daily Rates Include
Accommodation
3 full meals per day
Beverages/refreshments (in moderation)
Daily laundry service
Services of a licensed professional hunter with support staff
Hunting vehicles
Field preparation
Road transfers to and from Katima Mulilo's Mpacha airport
Hunting licenses

Other Costs not Included
Flights to and from Katima Mulilo's Mpacha airstrip. Air Namibia has regular scheduled flights from Windhoek at very reasonable costs.
15% VAT (government charge) on daily rates only
Accommodation/s prior to and after safari

Available dates are from now till 30th November

Thank you

Respectfully,

Posts: 181 | Location: Windhoek Namibia | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
I swear Vaughan posted this offer just to f--- with me knowing that I just got back from Africa. I'm still trying to figure out if I can take advantage of it myself but someone needs to jump on this. This is a chance for someone to go on a plains game hunt in a dangerous game area at a real bargain. I'm not sure anyone can typically go on a plains game hunt in the Caprivi much less at these prices. This area and the plains game are generally reserved for big game hunters paying a hell of a lot more. I visited Vaughan's camp last month as I was passing through the Caprivi on the way to Vic Falls and here are some views from the dining tent.

And a view of a red lechwe just a bit down river from camp.

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Cumming, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
Booked! dancing

I don't know what the hell a Burchell Zenra is but by God I'm going to get 1 or 2. rotflmo

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Cumming, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jorge400:
Booked! dancing

I don't know what the hell a Burchell Zenra is but by God I'm going to get 1 or 2. rotflmo

Didn't she have the television show? Something about a Warrior Princess?

Congratulations on the booking. You might warn Vaughan that he needs to add his address per Saeed's latest instructions...

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jorge400:
Booked! dancing

Didn't she have the television show? Something about a Warrior Princess?

Zena - the Warrior Princess. A kind of Conan the Barbarian in a two piece thong.

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:

Zena - the Warrior Princess. A kind of Conan the Barbarian in a two piece thong.

I was trying to be funny. I should have used one of these Wink .

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vaughn,

This is an EXCELLENT DEAL...FANTASTIC OFFER indeed!!! clap

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed and fellow members,

I apologise sincerely for not providing the address and contact details.

Vaughan Fulton
Classic Safaris
P.O. Box 8867 Eros,
Windhoek
Namibia

+264 61 23 5304
vfulton@africaonline.com.na

Respectfully,

Posts: 181 | Location: Windhoek Namibia | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear Fellow members,

Correction on the box number should read 86678.
And it should also read Burchell Zebra. I geuss Jorge400 will be one of the few to shoot a Zenra

Apologies again.

Respectfully,