Find
Notify
Tools

Great Opportunity for a BIG leopard in Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello Everyone,

I am offering this hunt on behalf of Pete Barnard, who I also work with in Zimbabwe.

He has the Umfurudzi safari area exclusively. It is 76,000 hectares and he offers 2 leopard hunts per year.

The various hunts available are as follows:

Buffalo, leopard, sable and plains game - 18 days $32,550
Leopard, plains game - 14 days $23,900
Leopard, buffalo, plains game - 15 days $27,150
Buffalo, plains game - 10 days $13,950

Extras:

$75/day for National parks ranger
Road transfer $1,000
Dip and pack $1,000
CITES tag $200
Observers $300/day
Pre-baiting $250/day + bait

TROPHY FEES
------------

Buffalo $6,000
Leopard $9,000
Sable $6,250
Plains game - depending on quota can send information to anyone interested.

Anyone looking for a big leopard with a top PH should really consider this hunt. Flying to Zimbabwe is not a problem and having just landed back in the States yesterday from Africa I can say that travel is really not that big a hassle, so long as you follow instructions carefully with regard to Covid testing requirements, etc.

Thanks for looking.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

Posts: 2531 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Pete is a fun guy to spend time with. Someone should take advantage of this hunt.

Mike

Posts: 21090 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan I wish I had an extra 65,000 laying around.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Posts: 19310 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
P Dog, your math is wrong and you cant take it with you so enjoy yourself Smiler Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
Dan I wish I had an extra 65,000 laying around.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Posts: 2531 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a recommendation. Peter Barnard is a good man and a competent hunter. There are snakes and scoundrels in the hunting profession but Peter isn't among them.

You would have a good hunt with a high chance of success if you went on safari with Peter.

Posts: 238 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: 15 May 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Arjun,
How much are bait animals?

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$210 for female impala.
Thanks,
Arjun

One of Us
Picture of john e
posted Hide Post
+1 for Pete Barnard. Pete has been my PH on several safaris and he is extremely knowledgable on trophy animals (especially cats), and their habitat. Definitely a top notch PH.
Check out his photo library on his website: africanhunting.biz

"How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do" -- Invictus

Posts: 440 | Location: south texas | Registered: 10 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Another leopard Pete just took with a client.

As a number of others have posted here Pete is a fun guy to hunt with and a top notch PH.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks,

Arjun