Find
Notify
Tools

SD BIG mule deer and whitetails for 2016
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Hi All...I am getting a bunch of guys together to go on a SD deer hunt next November. I killed my biggest mulie ever last year there, and they have taken a bunch of big deer this year. It is also very good for whitetails as you can see.

Outfitter: Black Mt Outfitters
Agent- Tim Herald - Worldwide Trophy Adventures
1417 Glenview Dr
Lexington KY 40514
859-608-9331
tim@trophyadventures.com

5 day hunt- hotel accom. and food all included with guiding. Based in Pierre, SD, and hunted on over 80,000 acres of private ground. Looking for 170-200" mule deer (mainly 180+) whitetails over 150".

mulie - 1x1 guide $7950 2x1 $6950
Whitetail 1x1 $5950 2x1 $4950

license and 5% sales tax additional

Feel free to email me for more info.
This is a great hunt, and I certainly can't wait to get back out there for the rut...

My 2014 buck

One of guys the day before mine 2014

my 2x1 partner's whitetail

These are all from Nov 2015

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!!! Looks like a great hunt..

Posts: 10095 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big bucks alright
but the way they are posed up close and hunters way back exaggerates the sizes and distorts the truth imo.

Thanks for sharing though,
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW !!!

Posts: 371 | Location: Atlanta.GA | Registered: 07 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Big bucks alright
but the way they are posed up close and hunters way back exaggerates the sizes and distorts the truth imo.

Thanks for sharing though,
George

Yep! They sure know how to pose them.......

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the input guys! My buck was 197 5/8"- the next one was 191", the next buck grossed 200", and I am not sure on the others. I guess they are just posed well and are truly dinks.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are the chances of you getting somebody in a wheelchair on a 180 or bigger?

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Randy, I would say slim. You spot a lot from truck, but then some pretty long stalks...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gotcha

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote