7 day buffalo bull special $ 6950
Includes daily rates for 1 x 1
Trophy fee for 1 x buffalo bull
Taxes
Road transfer

Excludes:

Air charter if required
Dip/ pack $ 350

This offer is for the remainder of 2009 only. Dates are open from now til mid December.
Plains game can be taken as per listed prices and available quota
Hunt can be upgradedd to include
Hippo
Croc
Leopard
Tuskless elephant

Please contact me via email/website
martin@bulembisafaris.co.zw
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Damn boys that's a deal...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7508 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Best buffalo deal I've seen. And, if Bill Campbell is a reference, he is obviously a quality outfitter.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
OK checked my calendar... do you have 2 5 day hunts available for November 9th - 13th? PM me.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

- Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 7508 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Yes, this is a great deal! Mart had a Russian group cancel in Omay, and this is why the rates are so low. Plus, he needs to move this quota noting that he has some ~10 hunters coming in to Omay in Oct who will be able to add these to their hunt on the cheap, so if anybody is interested you need to jump at this.

I'm in for May to do a tuskless/croc + plainsgame + maybe a big/old buffalo hunt with Martin and my son Brett. Plans are to backpack for part of the hunt and explore some of the more remote/mountainous areas...should be great fun. I'd be all over this cancellation hunt except that my son is now in college and we cannot go until May.

This croc tag is especially attractive, as they are hard to get in the prime areas anymore. Even though Omay North has the Kariba lakefront and Ume river system with huge numbers of croc, the quota is low as Zim spreads the total licenses out over the entire country including relative puddles of water.

Here's a link to my elephant hunt report from March of this year which will tell you all about the area, camp, etc:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2731047601

If anybody is interested and has questions, feel free to contact me at bill@wyodata.com

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill C:
Yes, this is a great deal! Mart had a Russian group cancel in Omay, and this is why the rates are so low. Plus, he needs to move this quota noting that he has some ~10 hunters coming in to Omay in Oct who will be able to add these to their hunt on the cheap, so if anybody is interested you need to jump at this.

I'm in for May to do a tuskless/croc + plainsgame + maybe a big/old buffalo hunt with Martin and my son Brett. Plans are to backpack for part of the hunt and explore some of the more remote/mountainous areas...should be great fun. I'd be all over this cancellation hunt except that my son is now in college and we cannot go until May.

This croc tag is especially attractive, as they are hard to get in the prime areas anymore. Even though Omay North has the Kariba lakefront and Ume river system with huge numbers of croc, the quota is low as Zim spreads the total licenses out over the entire country including relative puddles of water.

Sounds like a neat trip you've got planned!

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I have said this many times and will say it again ... this is a crappy year to be broke!

What a deal.

Posts: 6250 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
A Thanksgiving dinner of buffalo steak, egg, and chips might be something to think about for this year!

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of john e
posted Hide Post
pm sent........john

"How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do" -- Invictus

Posts: 440 | Location: south texas | Registered: 10 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HElls BElls this is a fantastic offer. I hunted there in 2007 with Matt Stanton and had a great time in Martins concession. If I wasn't hunting Moose in russia nov/dec I woul dbe there with bells on,maybe next year beer

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Yep we have a party of 4 (including John e)hunting with Martin in the Omay from November 9th through the 13th... weather will be hot but so will the hunting!

- Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations guys! man it sounds like fun.
bwanamrm that's twice this year. Way to go. When I grow up I'm going to be just like you!!! Wink

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1225 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by els:
bwanamrm that's twice this year. Way to go. When I grow up I'm going to be just like you!!! Wink

Ernie, two words, TARP Funds. Cool

Mike

Posts: 21076 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:

Ernie, two words, TARP Funds. Cool

jumping

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ernie, two words, TARP Funds.

Ouch... your starting to sound more and more like your buddy ForrestB! Big Grin

And for the record we did not avail ourselves of any largesse from the Government's coffers! patriot

- Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
quote:
Ernie, two words, TARP Funds.

And for the record we did not avail ourselves of any largesse from the Government's coffers! patriot

Which is just one more reason why I respect you.

Mike

Posts: 21076 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of john e
posted Hide Post
Bwanamrm.....don't worry, we'll hide all the toxic assets in Zim, right next to the buffalo bodies. beer

"How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do" -- Invictus

Posts: 440 | Location: south texas | Registered: 10 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn! I was hoping it was Tarp money at least some of my tax dollars would have been used for something useful, rather that all wasted.

Have fun send pictures guys. Life's short.

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1225 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote