THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    THE BEST UNFENCED PLAINS GAME HUNT I KNOW OF "FURTHER DISCOUNTED"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE BEST UNFENCED PLAINS GAME HUNT I KNOW OF "FURTHER DISCOUNTED"
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If some folks remember I did a 21 day plains game hunt with Mokore Safaris in Zim and Mozambique in '07 and did a report on it. The area in Mozambique is Coutada 9 and five clients have rescheduled their '09 safaris there to '10. That leaves a huge hole in the schedule in Sept/Oct which is prime time in that concession.

The sable hunting is good and the kudu, eland, bushbuck just excellent with several others available including nyala.

The area is wild as can be and the hunting just excellent.

Regular price $650 per day 1x1 10 days discounted now to $450 per day or $400 per day 2x1.

Plains game only (no sable) $300 per day 1x1 7 days or more

The camp is a traditional tented affair with en suite bath, nice beds and great food.

A 10 day booking here in late Sept/early Oct could easily net a sable, big kudu, monster eland, bushbuck and all the rest with a little luck.

Trophy fees: I saw all the below in 7 days

Sable $3750
Eland $1500
Kudu $1500 allowed 2
Bushbuck $750
Nyala $2500
Warthog $400 unlimited
Hartebeest $2000
Bushpig $350
Impala $250
Reedbuck $650
Oribi $650
Grysbok $150

Extras:

Hunting license $200
Road transfer from Harare $400 each way
Visa
Gun permits $200
Ammo tax $2 per round

Call me anytime if you are interested

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
Mark
Say I wanted to avoid transiting through Zim due to firearms issues originating in the UK.

Where in Moz would be good to arrive and then drive into Coutada?

Thinking about next year already!

------------------------------

Richard
VENARI LAVARE LUDERE RIDERE OCCEST VIVERE

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Richard,

Clients fly to JNB and onto Maputo in Mozambigue. There you would overnight and take a commuter to Chomoio the next day where Neil Duckworth would pick you up and drive you to camp. It takes a litte longer that way but would allow you to avoid Zim.

Mokore has a girl in Maputo named Gloria that has the meet/greet dialed. She will assist with everything coming and going.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote