Find
Notify
Tools

Alaska moose/grizzly hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sept 18-26 2020
So here’s the deal. I’m looking at dropping into the lower area of my guide area and seeing I I can pull a late season moose and grizzly off the river system. I plan to go in light with a small raft for moving down river, calling and glassing the valley for moose and grizzly. I’ve never done this exact hunt but have been in this area for 21 years. The bears are there and the moose are there. I’m just not sure what it’s gonna take to pull them
Out.
I’m looking for a hunter who is in shape and looking for a deal to do a trial run with me.
Hunt cost is $10,000 and client pays for the flying ($3000 approx if we get a moose).
Drop me a note if you have more questions. Moose Season ends sept 25 so rut should be in full swing and bulls on the move!
Jake jefferson
907-414-9471

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1395 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt has been sold.

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1395 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A sucker born every minute...…

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
I tried to be that sucker but I was too slow

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1213 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sounds awesome. Would love to do that!!

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2064 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll let you know. The check went in the mail this morning.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
On my first moose hunt during the first week of the season when I didn't even see a moose, my pilot said something I always remember: "I take 3/4 of the moose hunters out the first week of the season, and 3/4 of moose the second week of the season."

Five moose later, I am glad I followed his advice. Good luck.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interested to hear how it turns out

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2840 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote