Find
Notify
Tools

SOME GOOD HUNTS IN AK for 2021
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Folks,

Because Covid has screwed everything up I have some top notch Alaska hunts still unsold. I have a moose rut hunt in the Wrangells noted for high scoring bulls and two yacht based black bear hunts in Price William sound for big boars.

The moose hunt is conducted by Alaska Outfitters Unlimited who recently bought the Wrangells area from Rough and Ready Guide Service. They have retained two of original guides and all of the original outfit. I expect to have many happy hunters with the new operator.

Hunter would arrive Chitina AK accessible by car from Anchorage and be flown into base camp where they will overnight. Next day the hunter will horseback into spike camp but the hunt will actually be conducted on foot.

The hunt offer is for the rut period in the middle of Sept. Having a big bull come to the call is a real thrill and about the only part I personally miss about not still living in AK.

Every hunter I have sent on this hunt has had an opportunity to take a big bull.

PRICING:

1x1 10 days $22,500 includes everything from pick up in Chitina to drop off in Chitina at hunt's end.

LIC $160 NON-RES, $630 NON-RES ALIEN
TAG $800 NON-RES, $1000 NON-RES ALIEN

The black bear is based from an 80 foot luxury yacht and conducted by Alaska Glacier Mountain Outfitters. If you shoot well you will get a big bear on this hunt.

The actual hunting is done from skiffs cruising the beaches looking for feeding and rutting boars. Some time will be spent glassing open flats areas but mostly it will be a spot and stalk from the skiffs. This is not a very physical hunt at all. If you can walk a few hundred yards you are good.

Shooting opportunity is 100% as there are many bears. You can turn down lots of bears looking for that special big boy.

You would arrive Valdez, AK which can be reached via multiple flights from Anchorage each day and overnight there. You'll leave on the yacht the next day to start your hunt. Once you leave the dock you're almost in the hunt area so it would be possible to see a big bear going out or coming back.

I've had nothing but happy hunters with this outfitter.

Pricing:

April 21-28 1x1 with 1 observer $8,500. This is for one hunter and one observer only. On this early hunt you will not see loads of bears but you will see boars and big boars. It is your best opportunity to take a 7"+ bear. Additionally there will only be one other couple on the boat.

May 28-June 3 2x1 1 hunter $6,500, 2 hunters booking together $6,000 each. These hunts are regularly $8,500 so this is a great deal. You'll see lots of bears on this one but many will be sows and cubs.

LIC $160 NON-RES, $630 NON-RES ALIEN
TAG $450 NON-RES, $600 NON-RES ALIEN

Get in a good hunt in AK this year. Call me.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12857 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote