THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Hunting specials with Sebra Hunting Safaris - Namibia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting specials with Sebra Hunting Safaris - Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
25% DISCOUNT ON DAILY RATES!!

SEBRA HUNTING SAFARIS offer affordable quality plains game hunts.

1 Hunter / 1 Guide (1 x 1) (was US$350) now US$260 per person per day
2 Hunters / 1 Guide (2 x 1) (was US$275) now US$200 per person per day
Observer (was US$150) now US$110 per person per day
Daytrip to Etosha (was US$400) now US$300 per person per day
Pickup and drop-off FREE

Giraffe US$ 2000
Eland US$ 2750
Kudu US$ 1750
Gemsbok US$ 850
Springbok US$ 650
Blue Wildebeest US$ 1650
Black Wildebeest US$ 1650
Red Hartebeest US$ 900
Hartmann’s Zebra US$ 1350
Warthog US$ 650
Impala US$ 850
Duiker US$ 550
Klipspringer US$ 1750
Steenbok US$ 500
Damara dik-dik US$ 2500
Baboon US$ 200
Cheetah US$ 3000
Spotted Hyena US$ 1750
Brown Hyena US$ 1750
Caracal US$ 650
Jackal US$ 50
Sable POR
Waterbuck POR
Other species available on request

Included:
• Transfer to and from Windhoek airport
• Hunting vehicle and PH services
• Field preparation of trophies
• Permit fee
• Full board accommodation – all meals, beverages and laundry
• VAT on daily rates

Excluded:
• Flight tickets to Namibia
• Trophies
• Dipping, packing and shipping of trophies
• Any taxidermist fees
• Rifle Hire

Jan du Plessis
Sebra Hunting Safaris

Farm Sebra nr.264
Outjo district
Namibia

Tel: +264 812275604 or +264 813252372
E-mail: sebra@iway.na
www.sebrahunt.com

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I’ve hunted with Jan at Sebra Hunting Safaris FIVE times, most recently in May of this year. You can read My Hunting Report on Page 3 of the Hunting Reports thread. You will not find a better PH, better quality trophies at a fairer price. The quality of the food can best be described as “Gourmet “.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
here's a Waterbuck I shot while hunting with Sebra this past May:

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
And here's a 55 ½" Kudu from May 2019:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bud where did you kill a waterbuck in a desert? I see his trophy rates went up, but alas a sign of the times I guess

Posts: 734 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Terry: One of Jan’s good friends named Juergen has a property with a good deal of water and it holds both Waterbuck and Eland. Also, a number of lions drifting down from Etosha and Leopards as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've hunted with Jan and Mariesje just about every year for the past 12, sometimes a couple of trips a year.

Love Jan and Mariesje like long lost family. My wife and I have had the good fortune to spend a lot of time driving/touring around a lot of Namibia. Love the country as a whole and especially the mountains between Outjo and Kamanjab where Sebra Hunts is located. They have always been terrific hosts and now longtime friends.

Most resent was this past Aug 2019, during what I hope will be the end of what is being reported as the worst drought in the past 130 years+. The entire country is seriously hurting. While there is sufficient water for the game to drink food sources are pretty much depleted.

Some parts of Namibia have been getting some desperately needed rain with the peak of the rainy season yet to come. IF the rains come in good quantity and there is good grass, the game will hopefully bounce back pretty quickly.

Spectacular place, great people and great times had and will have again.

Posts: 571 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Thought I'd add a picture of this Springbok I shot in May 2019 while hunting with Sebra. Jan has a booming herd of these guys, and they seem to thrive despite the drought in Namibia.

One of Us
Picture of RickyClark
posted Hide Post
I have also been fortunate to hunt with Jan a couple of times and will go back, you will not be disappointed if you book

lets make a plan

Posts: 98 | Location: England | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With Quote