New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Javelina ($225)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Self guided no frills Javelina hunts available in the west Texas and Big Bend region. Available to hunt year round
making a great off season hunt good for just about anyone. I can accommodate single hunters up to a small group.
I know the website says a minimum of 2 hunters but call me and we will work it out if your a single hunter.
Several ranches available all varying in terrain and accessibility. A few properties the Quail population is looking
really good on so a Combo hunt is an option and can also be paired up with Dove for anyone that is interested.

You will be the only hunters on the ranch and you will not be hunting immediately after someone was there. I space out the hunts
and we have quotas set on each property so that way they are not over pressured.

Hunt Cost: $225 to $250 (total) per Hunter for 2.5 days of Hunting
Bag Limit: 2 Javelina and Unlimited Predators
Camp out, Stay in town, or one ranch offers a simple one room cabin to rent.

Semi Guided and Guided hunts are also available on these same ranches plus additional ranches.
I can create a package to suit your needs.

Mike 915 328 0645 (Call or Text)
www.westtexashuntorg.com
elpasohunter@gmail.com
I am often out in the field so please bare with me and give me a couple days to respond
if I do not answer.

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These Javi's are tearing up the feed on a daily basis. Still have a few spots available

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted Hide Post
PM sent

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote