New
Find
Notify
Tools

MONTANA ELK 2022
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

As I stated in my previous ad for a deer hunt in Montana I have established a relationship with Tony Piscopo/Continental Divide Outfitters who I'll hunt with in 2022. The guy ticks all the boxes and I'm look forward to sending him many hunts.

Tony offers a traditional Western US pack in elk hunt in Unit 321 but the horseback ride from the trail head to camp is only about an hour. Lots of hunting is done not far from the camp so no long horse rides in the predawn hours to get to the ridge top are necessary.

The hunt is 5 full days of hunting and actual success is 75%-80% if you're willing to just shoot a bull. If hunters are in good physical condition and can shoot their chances will be higher. This is not a hunt for a bruiser bull but the pix show you what you might expect.

A lot of the actual hunting is in the timber so you will hunt hard and have some close encounters that don't produce a shot. Having said that there are lots of elk and with persistence your chances are very good.

This is a draw area meaning only a limited number of hunters can hunt this area. You'd need to buy a preference point this year in July in order to be guaranteed to draw a tag for 2022. The outfitter will walk you through the application process.

Hunters would fly into Missoula and overnight with the next day for dedicated to packing into camp.

The hunt is 2x1 5 days $4,750 USD. License $1027. We can arrange 1x1 at $5,750 and that's the way I'd go.

People book this hunt year after year just for the experience. It's the traditional Western wilderness elk hunt without the saddle soars and the price is very attractive.

Attached are some pix of the camp and some bulls from the area.

Call me for an adventure in Big Sky Country.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Tony is a good man and as honest as they come
Know him personally

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mark you know that you just can't have a hour long ride to camp it has to be at least 12 hrs or until you can't sit for 3 days Frowner i think that is a law in montanna Big Grin

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What dates are available?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What area will the hunt be conducted in?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Rastaman

As the ad says the hunt is conducted in Unit 321. Nearest town is Wisdom, MT and the camp is due West of Wisdom in the first mountain range you encounter on Google earth.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote