THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Spring Coastal Bear & Fishing North Coast British Columbia - Priced All In
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Coastal Bear & Fishing North Coast British Columbia - Priced All In
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Angus Morrison
posted
Just offering one more of these this year ramping up the Coastal Black Bear hunting and fishing, can accommodate a one week North Coast BC rainforest trip in June. I have Grizzly hunting in May and would prefer a June trip, but if May is your time we'll make it work. It's a way to go rub shoulders with the Coastal Grizzly / Browns without the price tag, same experience as we'll be amongst them.

What we're doing is an all around Great Bear Rainforest adventure, we will chase world class Halibut and Steelhead, hit oceanfront hotsprings, go crabbing, and hunt the big coastal Black Bears. My neighbour Bolen Lewis charges $8,000 per person plus fees for this and you need a group of three, they're booked solid at it as well. Naturally our hope is to get to there too, I've just purchased a brand new offshore boat for the purpose that cuts out my charter costs and makes this offer possible. Previously naturally focused on the far pricier grizzly hunts, these are becoming cost effective and offer the same experience at a fraction the price.

Please remember I'm rolling in all access costs (3 1/2 hours by ocean each way), all tags and licence fees, harvest royalty, hunter preservation fund fee, sales tax, and transfers to the airport. So when you see an offer for a much cheaper initial price to sit over a bait barrel on flat land with an ATV please remember that and how remote the area we're talking is. Vastly different experiences and offers.

The offer for this year is $7800US ALL IN for 7 field days exploring our 2,100 square miles of remote North Pacific Coast, that's cheaper than just the fishing locally which goes at $1300-1500 a day. You could show up with that and a passport and wouldn't have to spend a cent except for when I'm not with you (motels required due to flight times etc).

Angus Morrison - Owner / Outfitter / Pilot
Wild Coast Outfitters Inc
816 Maple St
White Rock, BC
V4B4M2
CANADA

1-250-321-4700

angus@wildcoastoutfitters.com

Grizzlies, sure, but you get the idea we're hunting the same stuff. Your bill's just a lot less and you'll still rub shoulders with the coastal Grizzly / Browns.

Posts: 534 | Location: Northern British Columbia | Registered: 06 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tell you what. You owe it to yourself to hunt this area.
The bears a great, and scenery is unbelievable. WELL worth every penny of what your are asking.

Doug McMann
www.skinnercreekhunts.com
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0
email skinnercreek@telus.net

Posts: 1227 | Location:  | Registered: 21 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the kind words Doug, it's a pretty spectacular place to do it.

Congratulations on the Grizz!

Posts: 534 | Location: Northern British Columbia | Registered: 06 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Angus,

what about bringing my son and we both want to bag a black bear ? More days ? Price ?

Not this year due to other bookings, but on my bucket list in future !

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Morten absolutely, and would be a great fit as the boat sleeps three comfortably. I can make it very reasonable will shoot you a message, hunts are more fun with friends and family. You guys can actually take two bears apiece if you were interested as well, will shoot you the info.

Angus

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'm not in the position yet for this hunt, but just wanted to say how amazing your hunting area looks.

i hope someone from AR takes this hunt and posts a bunch more pictures for those of us not yet able for some of these hunts

Posts: 178 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: 14 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Tim, like anywhere flat, one dimensional pictures can't catch 1% of it. When you're in it, it's almost hard to believe it's all real.

Angus

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The pictures are amazing, but like Angus said, they do not compare to the breathtaking sheer beauty of actually being in the area. This is a true, remote wilderness where wildlife abounds and around every corner is another unforgettable view.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the kind words on it, you'll see a prettier side of the weather this year and very much looking forward to it.