Find
Notify
Tools

Cancellation Balkan chamois hunt Bulgaria
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi.
We have a cancellation for chamois buck hunt during the next 15th December - 15th January.

Price - 2490 Eur
Included:
3 nights accommodation/ 2 hunting days; Chamois trophy up to 100 CIC points; Transfer from/to airport; 3 meals per day, soft/hot drinks; Guide 1:1; Transfer on the hunting area; Hunting permit and license; Interpreter.

Price does not included:
Flight; Alcohol drinks; Trophy shipping; Rifle rent (50 eur/day); Trophies above 100 CIC points; Tips.

Extra day - 300 Eur
Non hunter - 100 Eur/day
Trophies above 100 CIC points - + 200 Eur/ each extra point.

Original price - 2890 Eur

Contact us:
Email: cazahuntingbg@gmail.com
web: www.cazahuntingbg.com
Whats app - +359876 772578
Velik Dakov

Hunting in Bulgaria and worldwide
www.cazahuntingbg.com

Posts: 72 | Location: Sofia, Bulgaria | Registered: 16 January 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to you as a new member here. Glad to see your hunt offer. I'll make a suggestion for your offer. The bulk of us are American or Canadian hunters and just are not familiar with the European CIC system. Pictures of animals that fall within the size limits would be useful. Most of us are used to hunting where any mature animal is legal and not having to worry about scores. No size limits will help you sell more hunts here.....
Bruce

Posts: 372 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I'll second Gilletshunter's comments. I've often considered an Europe hunt but the sliding scale of trophy fees is a real turn off. Anytime I see an offer with sliding scale trophy fees I loose all interest.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2291 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,
Hunting in Europe isn't as complicated as it sounds when it comes to CIC measurements. If you have an honest and frank discussion with your guide, ghillie or gamekeeper about what you are expecting to spend, they will make sure that is the class animal you shoot or have an opportunity at. Actually I find I enjoy hunting the "old" country quite a bit, the traditions and history make it an interesting adventure. Don't miss out on it if you have ever had the desire...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am not a trophy hunter, and am satisfied with a mature, representative animal. I would also like to see what a 100 point chamois looks like. Is a 100 point animal a good representative example of a chamois?

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Would be interesting to know.
We generally judge our chamois and tahr heads by length of horn (over the longest part of the horn) and feral goat by spread, still using imperial measurement e.g. a 12" chamois is always better than a 10".
The points score system we use (Douglas score) does incorporate the girth measurement for horns but when judging a horned animal in the field as to trophy potential, horn length and for feral goat, spread, is generally how we do it. If it looks big, pull the trigger Smiler

Posts: 3847 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote