Tanzania Cape Buffalo Safari Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger55:
Great price on the Buff. I would be into this

Gunslinger, I sent you a PM yesterday.

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Gotta say I'm helluva tempted guys but a lot will depend on what happens here....... We've more or less finished renovating/rebuilding our barn (after 14 months!) and have recently moved in and our guest apartment is getting close to being finished but I still have my gun & rod room and a few other things to get done before I can go off and play with my friends! LOL

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are always welcome in our camp Steve!!
beer

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TANZ-PH:
You are always welcome in our camp Steve!!
beer

Very kind of you to say so buddy! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Friends, we sold 14 days of this offer in June.

But as its getting late in season we can offer another 7 day 1x1 safari hunt at this very same price.

You can do it between: OCTOBER 12 & 27.

If you like, you also have an option where you could upgrade to a 21 day hunting permit to take a few species such as Roosevelt Sable, EA Greater Kudu, bushpig, bushbuck, eland, hyena, oribi, Klipsringer, duiker, Reedbuck, etc.

Its a super price on classic Tanzania safari! A bit short notice, but you still have a good two months to prepare. Thanks.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TANZ-PH:
Friends, we sold 14 days of this offer in June.

But as its getting late in season we can offer another 7 day 1x1 safari hunt at this very same price.

You can do it between: OCTOBER 12 & 27.

If you like, you also have an option where you could upgrade to a 21 day hunting permit to take a few species such as Roosevelt Sable, EA Greater Kudu, bushpig, bushbuck, eland, hyena, oribi, Klipsringer, duiker, Reedbuck, etc.

Its a super price on classic Tanzania safari! A bit short notice, but you still have a good two months to prepare. Thanks.

Too bloody right it is! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
THE HUNT HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU ALL.