Find
Notify
Tools

Limpopo Rhino Hunt 2021 only $20,000.00 all in
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

A number of years ago when we lived in RSA, I picked up two Parks Board bull giraffe culls at R 10k each. Parks Board said we could spend 3 days in the park after them. Lunch time on the first day the skinners were caping them out and the job was done and the Parks Board scout was already snoozing in the shade of a camel thorn tree. Parks Board knew exactly where they were from the start and it was a question of a short drive followed by a shorter walk up to the bulls and shoot them with the .470 double, one, two and game over. Why did I do this? Because it was a new double rifle for me and I wanted to test the double on big game and not just paper and also to see the impact and affect on thick skinned game prior to a dangerous game hunt scheduled in Zim. Plus we had a days (legal) "sport" shooting thick skinned game in the bush. Been there, seen it, done it and got the T shirt.

Why am I telling the tale here? Well, I imagine that farm owners in RSA that manage rhino will know pretty much exactly at any given moment where their rhinos are on their farms. I would too as they were / are an investment. And I imagine that it could be a case of drive up, get off the vehicle, shoot the rhino and game over. Or you could drive around a day, stalk a bit and come across the right rhino to shoot and then shoot the rhino.

I have no qualms with a de-horned rhino shoot or cull, just as long as a spade is called a spade and the advertising is an accurate reflection of the anticipated event / outcome.

Bossie, good luck selling them, I could imagine that someone who has 4 of the Big 5 could be interested in a de horned rhino at that price to make up the Big 5. Not me, but maybe someone else.

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

A number of years ago when we lived in RSA, I picked up two Parks Board bull giraffe culls at R 10k each. Parks Board said we could spend 3 days in the park after them. Lunch time on the first day the skinners were caping them out and the job was done and the Parks Board scout was already snoozing in the shade of a camel thorn tree. Parks Board knew exactly where they were from the start and it was a question of a short drive followed by a shorter walk up to the bulls and shoot them with the .470 double, one, two and game over. Why did I do this? Because it was a new double rifle for me and I wanted to test the double on big game and not just paper and also to see the impact and affect on thick skinned game prior to a dangerous game hunt scheduled in Zim. Plus we had a days (legal) "sport" shooting thick skinned game in the bush. Been there, seen it, done it and got the T shirt.

Why am I telling the tale here? Well, I imagine that farm owners in RSA that manage rhino will know pretty much exactly at any given moment where their rhinos are on their farms. I would too as they were / are an investment. And I imagine that it could be a case of drive up, get off the vehicle, shoot the rhino and game over. Or you could drive around a day, stalk a bit and come across the right rhino to shoot and then shoot the rhino.

I have no qualms with a de-horned rhino shoot or cull, just as long as a spade is called a spade and the advertising is an accurate reflection of the anticipated event / outcome.

Bossie, good luck selling them, I could imagine that someone who has 4 of the Big 5 could be interested in a de horned rhino at that price to make up the Big 5. Not me, but maybe someone else.

Charlie

Exactly!

Anyone who wishes to “collect” a rhino to to his “collection”, that is fine.

But never call it a hunt!

I have no idea why some people from South Africa get upset when someone calls a spade a spade!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Typical.

A respected outfitter comes here and posts an upfront and above board hunt opportunity and gets shit on by the administrator.

Yeah, we all know rhino hunting on an RSA farm isn't the same game as hunting rhino in Kenya in days of old. Those days are long gone.

The fact is that without RSA farmers being able to sell these animals, there is no incentive for breeding them and keeping the species alive.

There is a phrase for this that we all have used. Conservation through hunting!!

We can't all afford yearly trips to the promised land of Tanzania to take multiple buffalo each trip. When I started hunting hunting Africa in 2006, I could only afford to hunt RSA. As such I went on several RSA farm buff hunts. One was on an area that was probably too small. Even then, it took 4 hard days of hunting to get my buff. Why, because they were super skittish. The others were conducted on ranches of 10,000 and 11,000 acres. Out of those 3 hunts, I scored once and struck out twice. Why, because the animals were anything but pets. They knew the sound of a truck, the smell, or sight of a hunter meant danger and they had ZERO tolerance for either. Being on a farm and not a concession created different issues such as not being able to follow a track to the herd. Tracks were everywhere. As a result, the methods of hunting them and more importantly, getting into a position to shoot one were different than hunting an open concession.

Point being that for those who can't afford a concession hunt, you can have a tremendously rewarding time hunting buffalo on an RSA farm. It's not the same as a Zim hunt, but it's still good. Is Zim better? Yes, I think so. I prefer it. Is Tanz better than Zim? Probably. Never been to Tanz. Can't afford it yet. When I get to where I can, I may never return to Zim. But I'm grateful there are options that fit different budgets.

Bottom line is I don't think shitting on a legit RSA hunt offer does much for supporting our shared interests of hunting. Depending on how Bossie conducts the offered hunt, I'll bet it will provide exactly what the hunter expects. And more importantly, it supports a segment of the Conservation Through Hunting model.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Typical.

A respected outfitter comes here and posts an upfront and above board hunt opportunity and gets shit on by the administrator.

Yeah, we all know rhino hunting on an RSA farm isn't the same game as hunting rhino in Kenya in days of old. Those days are long gone.

The fact is that without RSA farmers being able to sell these animals, there is no incentive for breeding them and keeping the species alive.

There is a phrase for this that we all have used. Conservation through hunting!!

We can't all afford yearly trips to the promised land of Tanzania to take multiple buffalo each trip. When I started hunting hunting Africa in 2006, I could only afford to hunt RSA. As such I went on several RSA farm buff hunts. One was on an area that was probably too small. Even then, it took 4 hard days of hunting to get my buff. Why, because they were super skittish. The others were conducted on ranches of 10,000 and 11,000 acres. Out of those 3 hunts, I scored once and struck out twice. Why, because the animals were anything but pets. They knew the sound of a truck, the smell, or sight of a hunter meant danger and they had ZERO tolerance for either. Being on a farm and not a concession created different issues such as not being able to follow a track to the herd. Tracks were everywhere. As a result, the methods of hunting them and more importantly, getting into a position to shoot one were different than hunting an open concession.

Point being that for those who can't afford a concession hunt, you can have a tremendously rewarding time hunting buffalo on an RSA farm. It's not the same as a Zim hunt, but it's still good. Is Zim better? Yes, I think so. I prefer it. Is Tanz better than Zim? Probably. Never been to Tanz. Can't afford it yet. When I get to where I can, I may never return to Zim. But I'm grateful there are options that fit different budgets.

Bottom line is I don't think shitting on a legit RSA hunt offer does much for supporting our shared interests of hunting. Depending on how Bossie conducts the offered hunt, I'll bet it will provide exactly what the hunter expects. And more importantly, it supports a segment of the Conservation Through Hunting model.

Yes.

A typical untruthful hunt offer exposed!

Perfect fit for an SCI INNER CIRCLE idiot! rotflmo

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Limpopo Big Game Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Yes.

Saeed I can only laugh at you utter stupidity and arrogance, but on a serious note and you don't have to take me up seriously.
As the creator of AR you have become this forums worst enemy and it's slowly dying by your hand.

Kind Regards
Bossie and DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
+27711528411

Posts: 603 | Location: South Africa Limpopo | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Limpopo Big Game Safaris:
quote:

Yes.

Saeed I can only laugh at you utter stupidity and arrogance, but on a serious note and you don't have to take me up seriously.
As the creator of AR you have become this forums worst enemy and it's slowly dying by your hand.

What you are selling is a shoot not a full out wilderness hunt,I have enjoyed my time in South Africa so best of luck to you,but a pristine hunt ? this is not !! it's a chance for someone to shoot a rhino if so desired & that's fine,what's dying here is less tolerance for bs in the hunting world on this site,best of luck on selling your hunts,making a living is ok by me tu2

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Limpopo Big Game Safaris:
quote:

Yes.

Thank you Bossie, for proving AR for what it is.

Another gloriously crooked South African outfitter exposed for what he is.

Give an idiot enough rope, and he hangs himself.

I wonder how many AR members would wish to believe you in the future, and even imagine "hunting" one of your pets.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome thread. Why don’t we all just continue to knife each other so the antis don’t have to dirty their hands?

Posts: 661 | Location: Below sea level. | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let’s all take a breath......

Where can you hunt a free range rhino in the world today???????

From time to time a black rhino in Namibia but even that is restricted to a specific animal...

Fact is you can’t do a wild rhino hunt anywhere.

Most guys 99% know all this ....... if you want to hunt a rhino it’s going to be behind wire....

End of story.......

Good luck to Bossie, hope you sell it.

Now carry on children..

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WR500:

From time to time a black rhino in Namibia but even that is restricted to a specific animal...

Most guys 99% know all this ....... if you want to hunt a rhino it’s going to be behind wire....

End of story.......

Now carry on children..

You are right that there is no more wild rhino around.

And there are people who like to shoot them in South Africa, which is great, as the farmers intention right from the beginning is to make money.

Serves them and makes sure more rhinos are bred.

Nothing wrong with that.

But, to get into a huff because someone asked a question on why does it take 5 days to get a guaranteed farm bred animal?

What is more, this is not a blesbok, it is a valuable animal, already tagged, and de-horned, and they know precisely where it is.

A simple answer would have been the client can shoot it anytime he wishes, and he can enjoy the sights for 5 days, or leave as soon as he had killed his addition to his collection.

End of story, as no one can argue with that.

There was absolutely no reason to get one's knickers in the twist about it.

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

End of story.......

Now carry on children..

You are right that there is no more wild rhino around.

And there are people who like to shoot them in South Africa, which is great, as the farmers intention right from the beginning is to make money.

Serves them and makes sure more rhinos are bred.

Nothing wrong with that.

But, to get into a huff because someone asked a question on why does it take 5 days to get a guaranteed farm bred animal?

What is more, this is not a blesbok, it is a valuable animal, already tagged, and de-horned, and they know precisely where it is.

A simple answer would have been the client can shoot it anytime he wishes, and he can enjoy the sights for 5 days, or leave as soon as he had killed his addition to his collection.

End of story, as no one can argue with that.

There was absolutely no reason to get one's knickers in the twist about it.

That's NOT the question you asked Saeed. You asked

"Why would anyone want to shoot a de-horned animal??

What is the point??

Like saying shoot a de-mained lion??!!"

Here is the post for proof.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...091021162#7091021162

The first time you mentioned "5 days hunting" was on your 13th post in this thread, but yet you are calling Bossie a liar and a crook? Come on man. Why are you doing this?

To quote your' last statement above, There was absolutely no reason to shit on Bossie's hunt offer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's summed up succinctly below....

quote:
Typical.

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was a time, not too long ago, when it was stated by someone on this site that if a hunt, operated by a legal operator, accorded by the legal requirements of that country and that the hunt was legal within that country that it should be endorsed and supported by this hunting community.

My, how quick things can change in order to suit certain agendas.

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Truccolo:
There was a time, not too long ago, when it was stated by someone on this site that if a hunt, operated by a legal operator, accorded by the legal requirements of that country and that the hunt was legal within that country that it should be endorsed and supported by this hunting community.

My, how quick things can change in order to suit certain agendas.

Not really, as long as a spade is called a spade.

I have no problem anyone hunting anything.

But to call a canned dehorned rhino shoot a "hunt" is not true at all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Saeed you should mandate any game farm or ranch “hunt” advertised on AR
Be only referred to as a “shoot” not hunt.

It is your site and you can do what you want........

Does this approach address your angst and concerns?????

I personally, like you, won’t shoot behind wire, even in 20000hectares etc.

But I have no problem in anyone doing this at all if they wish.

As said before, if you want to hunt\shoot a rhino, this is the only realistic option.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Typical.

Point being that for those who can't afford a concession hunt, you can have a tremendously rewarding time hunting buffalo on an RSA farm. It's not the same as a Zim hunt, but it's still good. Is Zim better? Yes, I think so. I prefer it. Is Tanz better than Zim? Bottom line is I don't think shitting on a legit RSA hunt offer does much for supporting our shared interests of hunting. Depending on how Bossie conducts the offered hunt, I'll bet it will provide exactly what the hunter expects. And more importantly, it supports a segment of the Conservation Through Hunting model.[/ Probably. Never been to Tanz. Can't afford it yet. When I get to where I can, I may never return to Zim. But I'm grateful there are options that fit different budgets.

Well said Sir!

Especially this part!

quote:
Bottom line is I don't think shitting on a legit RSA hunt offer does much for supporting our shared interests of hunting. Depending on how Bossie conducts the offered hunt, I'll bet it will provide exactly what the hunter expects. And more importantly, it supports a segment of the Conservation Through Hunting model.[/

Saeed is turning into a bitter old man!

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps Saeed you should mandate any game farm or ranch “hunt” advertised on AR
Be only referred to as a “shoot” not hunt.

It is your site and you can do what you want........

Does this approach address your angst and concerns?????

I personally, like you, won’t shoot behind wire, even in 20000hectares etc.

But I have no problem in anyone doing this at all if they wish.

As said before, if you want to hunt\shoot a rhino, this is the only realistic option.

I have said it before, any legally allowed hunt can be offered on AR.

And I have no problems with hunts on farms at all.

I have done it myself, knowing exactly what it is.

Just wondering why would any normal hunter would wish to shoot a de-horned rhino.

Unless, of course, he is collector!

I love that word!

I used to collect stamps, something so far removed from hunting!

But to each is his own, may be that is why SCI became so big by turning hunting in a silly, stupid, competition for the me me me crowd!

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
What threw me was the dehorned bit and then a posting of Rhino with their horn? Personally I think the advertisement was badly construed and if Bossie had posted pics of the Rhino on offer and then declared this in negotiations with prospective clients it would have been to his advantage.

Really this offer would be pointed at the SCI hunters who require Rhino as part of the Big 5 collection.

It is a really good price.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
What threw me was the dehorned bit and then a posting of Rhino with their horn? Personally I think the advertisement was badly construed and if Bossie had posted pics of the Rhino on offer and then declared this in negotiations with prospective clients it would have been to his advantage.

Really this offer would be pointed at the SCI hunters who require Rhino as part of the Big 5 collection.

It is a really good price.

Fantastic Andrew!

The SCI hunters REQUIRING a rhino for their COLLECTION!

The only thing those same SCI COMPETITORS require is common sense, and what hunting actually is.

Hunting never was, and never will be, a stupid competition for selfish idiots!

Most of these so called “trophies” are most probably gotten in some sort of illegal, or unethical, way!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, at the DNC...

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I think all hunters are collectors... collecting experiences.

I enjoyed my SA rhino hunt/shoot/whatever you want to call it.

With what I learned about rhino and their territorial behavior, I honestly don’t think a well scouted wild white rhino is any different than a large SA farm hunt.

I don’t think there was any deception at all. A rhino with its horn cut off regrows it, just like your fingernails (it’s the same stuff) ... may not get as big as the uncut one again, but it does regrow. If I was worried about size, I’d get the info from the outfitter as to how big,etc. frankly, at $20k for a rhino, if it’s a living male adult rhino, you are getting a deal.

Frankly, it’s a hell of a price. If I wanted to shoot another, I’d be on it.

I didn’t see anywhere that this was represented as a wild, free range hunt. If you have enough money, you can afford a different experience, but except for the very top incomes, a rhino is pretty much a fenced deal.

Posts: 10573 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

With what I learned about rhino and their territorial behavior, I honestly don’t think a well scouted wild white rhino is any different than a large SA farm hunt.

I don’t think there was any deception at all. A rhino with its horn cut off regrows it, just like your fingernails (it’s the same stuff) ... may not get as big as the uncut one again, but it does regrow. If I was worried about size, I’d get the info from the outfitter as to how big,etc. frankly, at $20k for a rhino, if it’s a living male adult rhino, you are getting a deal.

I didn’t see anywhere that this was represented as a wild, free range hunt. If you have enough money, you can afford a different experience, but except for the very top incomes, a rhino is pretty much a fenced deal.

I’ve known about fingernails and the rhino horn being composed of keratin, but it makes me wonder why the Asians aren’t chewing down on their nails all the time to get a stiffy.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Because they are too stupid??

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Very true.

But I somehow doubt that a dead rhino's horn is going to be growing.

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just wondering why would any normal hunter would wish to shoot a de-horned rhino

But to each is his own...

Based on the comments above why do you keep "shitting" (for lack of better word) on this hunt advertisement comment after comment on this thread.

The hunt is legal.
The hunt is on a farm in RSA, not a secret.
The hunt specifically states de-horned rhinos and from pictures I could tell the original horn had been cut off at some point.

It seems you are speaking from both sides of your mouth. First you say you have no problems with hunts of this type and then go on and on to belittle the hunt and its potential clients post after post.

I get it, in your opinion a true hunt is out in the wilds of Tanzania. However, I think if you are going to allow farm hunts to be posted then you should show them and their clients some respect and let it be. You definitely are not behaving as you said "each to his own" which implies acceptance of their choice.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

Just wondering why would any normal hunter would wish to shoot a de-horned rhino

Based on the comments above why do you keep "shitting" (for lack of better word) on this hunt advertisement comment after comment on this thread.

The hunt is legal.
The hunt specifically states de-horned rhinos and from pictures I could tell the original horn had been cut off at some point.

It seems you are speaking from both sides of your mouth. First you say you have no problems with hunts of this type and then go on and on to belittle the hunt and its potential clients post after post.

I get it, in your opinion a true hunt is out in the wilds of Tanzania. However, I think if you are going to allow farm hunts to be posted then you should show them and their clients some respect and let it be. You definitely are not behaving as you said "each to his own" which implies acceptance of their choice.

I have no disrespect for their clients.

They can hunt whatever they wish.

Many hunts offers are right here on farms.

But when someone post a dehorned rhino shoot, pretending it is an actual hunt, and he gets asked about, and gets his knickers in the twist, that is his problem.

He does not like anyone to sit questions, don’t post it here.

As someone sent a message regarding this said “tell him to ask for a refund!” rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

But when someone post a dehorned rhino shoot, pretending it is an actual hunt, and he gets asked about, and gets his knickers in the twist, that is his problem.

As someone sent a message regarding this said “tell him to ask for a refund!” rotflmo

An apology for the way he was treated would be more appropriate.

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

Go ahead apologize all you want rotflmo maybe perhaps if this hunt offer had been worded differently this dust up would not have taken place,the word Pristine has been removed from the hunt description now,wonder why?why not describe the hunt as it really is in the first place? it's still a great looking lodge,a farm raised animal,an easy hunt for someone looking to shoot a Rhino,a great price.

DRSS

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill73:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

Go ahead apologize all you want rotflmo maybe perhaps if this hunt offer had been worded differently this dust up would not have taken place,the word Pristine has been removed from the hunt description now,wonder why?why not describe the hunt as it really is in the first place? it's still a great looking lodge,a farm raised animal,an easy hunt for someone looking to shoot a Rhino,a great price.

This hunt is described much better on another site,

"De-HORNED RHINO"
These Rhino are previously de-horned and the animals are not entirely hornless. Some bulls are estimated to have horns of between 12 and 15 inches.
In an effort to make them less appealing to poachers, these older Rhino bulls were de-horned and deprived of their much-larger original horns.
Aside from the smaller horns they now possess, these are the perfect candidates for hunting.
These Rhino's are passed their prime as breeder bulls and will no longer be used in the breeding projects"

DRSS

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:

But when someone post a dehorned rhino shoot, pretending it is an actual hunt...

Here you go again, belittling his offer.

It is as much of a hunt as any RSA "hunt". There is a reason they can offer 7 species in 5 days. They know where all the game is even on very large properties. If it wasn't for the harvesting of the meat etc., the "hunter" could shoot them all in a day or so. Heck, even in free range Tanzania, Zambia etc. hunts the PHs have an idea on the game locations due to very wide use of game cameras. It is not the hunts of pre-technology days any more.

Is it the fact that it is a rhino instead of plains game animal that got your knickers in a twist? I see a lack of consistency on your approach to RSA hunts. Just say NO to DG hunts being advertised on this forum if you have a problem of them being advertised as hunts. Problem solved.

I don't have any skin in the game, it just seems unfair treatment of this outfitter compared to others that offer RSA hunts.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

Absolutely hilarious. Surely Bill recognizes the tremendous S-T-R-E-T-C-H it took to for him to object to Bossie's general advertisement wording (read ... not specific to the rhino offer) of "pristine hunting", all in order to throw a bit of support to Saeed's shitting on Bossie's hunt offer.

I suggest some warm water, soap, and a washcloth with a bit of an abrasive weave. The sooner the better, lest that brown stain on your nose become permanent. Wink

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

Absolutely hilarious. Surely Bill recognizes the tremendous S-T-R-E-T-C-H it took to for him to object to Bossie's general advertisement wording (read ... not specific to the rhino offer) of "pristine hunting", all in order to throw a bit of support to Saeed's shitting on Bossie's hunt offer.

I suggest some warm water, soap, and a washcloth with a bit of an abrasive weave. The sooner the better, lest that brown stain on your nose become permanent. Wink

Bwahahahaha!!! So true. Exactly what I was thinking.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3370 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

Now that is funny...and well deserved. rotflmo

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1808 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

A little deference to our host is not cause enough to justify your remark,I respect Saeed's views on hunting,learned a lot on this site,my post set you off probably,so I will not antagonize you,but tell me how do you know so much about cleaning the stain off your nose? such explicit instructions,reeks of experience clap

DRSS

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Full refund has been issued to Bossie, for his offer to hunt Boris, the thrice de-horned rhino.

He is also given a full year free advertising on AR, in which he can include the name, tag number, and GPS co-ordinates of all his dehorned rhino.

He may even go as far as to offer 21 days hunts for those incredibly hard to find, GPS tagged rhinos.

SCI loving COLLECTORS love being lead around the paddock to pick the right one to suit their home decor!

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The hunt is legal.

A little deference to our host is not cause enough to justify your remark,I respect Saeed's views on hunting,learned a lot on this site,my post set you off probably,so I will not antagonize you,but tell me how do you know so much about cleaning the stain off your nose? such explicit instructions,reeks of experience clap

I dunno, maybe if you keep it going you could peel potatoes and hold the flashlight for Walter as he roasts this years Eland kabobs.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3370 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

Deference. Good word. Here's another. Objectivity.

The former works best when warranted. The latter works all the time!

Whistling

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Whistling

Tell me what I said wrong.

An offer for a de horned rhino was posted.

To be "hunted" for 5 days.

They know exactly where he is, so why pretend to have a 5 day "hunt" to shoot the poor sod!

Reminds of all the SCI INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS, who get a call, hop in a plane and go to "hunt" a new record book animal bought from a farmer and transported for some idiot to pretend he is a hunter, and he can compete with like minded, clueless idiots pretending to be hunters!

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whistling

Tell me what I said wrong.

An offer for a de horned rhino was posted.

To be "hunted" for 5 days.

They know exactly where he is, so why pretend to have a 5 day "hunt" to shoot the poor sod!

Reminds of all the SCI INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS, who get a call, hop in a plane and go to "hunt" a new record book animal bought from a farmer and transported for some idiot to pretend he is a hunter, and he can compete with like minded, clueless idiots pretending to be hunters!

You called Bossie a crook and and an idiot, when the man posted a straight up hunt offer.

Your exact words were:

"Thank you Bossie, for proving AR for what it is.

Another gloriously crooked South African outfitter exposed for what he is.

Give an idiot enough rope, and he hangs himself."

Referenced right here:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...151013162#4151013162

And this business about you questioning it being a 5 day hunt wasn't your original motivation for crapping on his ad. You didn't bring up the 5 days until your 13th post on the thread.

Look Saeed, we all let our mouths get out ahead of our real intentions from time to time. I suspect that's what's happened to you here. The good man realizes when he's made a mistake and acknowledges it. You own the man an apology.

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Whistling

Great thank you for enlightening me much obligated beer

DRSS