Find
Notify
Tools

Kansas and Oklahoma Whitetail Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Kansas and Oklahoma Whitetail Hunts

We have whitetail hunts available in 2020 for rifle and archery in both Kansas and Oklahoma.

In Kansas we hunt on approximately 40000 acres with 3+ miles of Arkansas River in Western Kansas. We only do 2 archery and 2 gun hunts per year. We have 1 archery hunt and 1 rifle hunt available for 2020. On our rifle hunts we do lots of spot and stalk type hunting along with some blind type hunting. Our archery hunt that is available will take place along the Arkansas River from blinds/stands.
Rifle Hunt $7500
Archery Hunt $6000 + $1500 kill fee

In Oklahoma we hunt on approximately 25000 acres with 5+ miles of the Cimarron River/Creeks. This ranch in the far western panhandle. We take no more than 4 whitetail hunters per year on this ranch. We have both archery and gun hunts available for 2020. We can do these hunts either fully guided or as a DIY type hunt. All 4 of these hunts are available and if you have a group of hunters we could arrange a season long lease for you. This can be hunted as a spot and stalk type hunt or from blinds/stands.
DIY Hunt $4500
Fully Guided Hunt $6500

Contact us for more details on these great hunts.

Jeremy Gugelmeyer
www.sagebrushhunts.com
806-333-4358

FE2BAD86-80AB-4139-AD86-CD430BD63106 by Jeremy Gugelmeyer, on Flickr

Posts: 664 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prices?

Posts: 425 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prices added.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We still have spots available for 2020.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Deadline to apply for Kansas tags is April 24th. If you are interested in hunting this year we still have a couple spots available. If you think you might want to hunt sometime in the future in KS I recommend purchasing a preference point to help guarantee you draw a tag. Feel free to contact me and I can walk you through that.
Thanks
Jeremy

One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
Can either the rifle or archery hunts be done in early December?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Kansas or Oklahoma seasons.

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I should of included the season dates.

Im pretty flexible on the KS archery hunt but ideally we would start the hunt around Nov 12th.
The KS rifle dates are Dec. 2-13.

The OK archery season is Oct 1 - Jan 15.
The OK rifle hunt would be Nov 21-25.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.
Thanks
Jeremy

One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeremyKS:
Sorry I should of included the season dates.

Im pretty flexible on the KS archery hunt but ideally we would start the hunt around Nov 12th.
The KS rifle dates are Dec. 2-13.

The OK archery season is Oct 1 - Jan 15.
The OK rifle hunt would be Nov 21-25.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.
Thanks
Jeremy

Thanks for the info, Jeremy!

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
10 days left to apply in KS. Contact me if you would like to apply.
Thanks!
Jeremy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just 4 days left to apply for tags in KS. I have reduced the price on the last remaining archery hunt for 2020. Contact me at sagebrushhunts@gmail.com or 806-333-4358 if you are interested.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Deadline to apply for the KS tags has passed but we do still have these great whitetail hunts available on a large ranch in the northwest Oklahoma Panhandle that has several miles of the Cimarron River on the ranch. This is a beautiful ranch with great whitetail hunting. This ranch has a good population of whitetails and has the potential to produce great bucks. We had a client kill a 180 inch whitetail on this ranch.

We do just 4 total hunts per year. Typically we do 2 rifle and 2 archery hunts per year but would do all 4 of them as archery if you had a group. We can do these as fully guided hunts or DIY type hunts. Fully guided hunts would be $6500 with meals and lodging and DIY hunts would be $4500 with lodging. There would be stands/blinds in place along with feeders. We feed pretty much year round with either corn or protein. There is a ranch house on the ranch we stay in. Tags are over the counter. Nov 21-25 is the rifle hunt. Archery season is Oct 1-Jan 15.
Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Contact us for more details.
Jeremy Gugelmeyer
806-333-4358
sagebrushhunts@gmail.com

D9519A83-F3D3-43C4-A041-0DA0D562E465 by Jeremy Gugelmeyer, on Flickr

one of us
posted Hide Post
A couple of questions .

On the archery DIY hunt how long can one stay and hunt.

Why are tags over the counter now and not before.

Posts: 19355 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These hunts are in Oklahoma which have OTC tags. The draw tags were for the Kansas hunts.
I’m pretty flexible on the bow hunts. Message me or call me if you are interested and we can talk details.