THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    CHEAP, CHEAP GROUP HUNTS - NAMIBIA, AFRICA - TAKE THIS OPPURTUNITY AND DO IT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHEAP, CHEAP GROUP HUNTS - NAMIBIA, AFRICA - TAKE THIS OPPURTUNITY AND DO IT
 Login/Join

Picture of CEC SAFARIS
posted
We are busy getting material together for a DVD on Namibian Hunting and need as many hunters as possible to film. We therefore came forward with the following special to make it affordable for those of you that dream of Africa. SPEND MINIMUM DOLLARS FOR MAXIMUM SERVICE AND MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME.You can choose if you want to be filmed on your hunt. The DVD will be used for marketing purposes as well as available in some stores.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 2010. THE DVD NEED TO BE OUT EARLY NEXT YEAR.

7 Day Plainsgame Hunt: 6 hunters in one group

Each hunter gets: 7 Days all included
1 Gemsbuck
1 Hartebeest
1 Warthog
1 Baboon
1 Jackal

No hidden fees: $4200 per person

THIS IS A PERFECT FIRST TIME OPPURTUNITY TO SEE OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY , NAMIBIA, THE SMILE OF AFRICA.
WE ARE A UPCLASS, EXCLUSIVE HUNTING OUTFIT IN NAMIBIA AND ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE BOTH PROFFESSIONAL HUNTERS.

SEE YOU SOON.

CELL: 00 264 81 124 4607
P.O. BOX 90818
KLEIN WINDHOEK
NAMIBIA
AFRICA
E-MAIL: cecsafaris@iway.na

Elaine Coetzee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This would be an awsome opportunity. Having hunted with CEC Safaris in the past I know that they run a first class operation. Certainly the price is right when comparing daily rates and trophy fees this is an outstanding bargain.

Posts: 48 | Location: Henderson, Nv. | Registered: 01 May 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi all,
I was hunting with CEC safaris in 2009. My visit in Elaine and Cornie’s place was very luxurious but intimate at the same time. Beside the high accommodation conditions they created the wonderful atmosphere, which I called the “hemingway atmosphere”. Cornie and Elaine are true and pure hunters, safari is their whole life. All the trophies I have from the 4 weeks visit are the gold medal trophies ( lion, leopard, cheetah, impala).
I recommend hunting with CEC safaris to every true hunter. They are one of the best in Africa.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you had posted this about January first, I could have made a deal with you and come in April...

How about 2011?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of CEC SAFARIS
posted Hide Post
Hi

We can go as far as April next year, but that's it. Remember you have to bring 5 guys along with you on this trip. That is the only way it is still worth it for us. If you have a problem doing that, send me a mail at cecsafaris@iway.na and we can talk about it.

Take care
Hear from you soon.
Elaine

Elaine Coetzee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
there's the hard part, finding five other people to go with me that I could trust enough to turn my back on them with a loaded rifle...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of CEC SAFARIS
posted Hide Post
You will not hunt all together, that is illegal in Namibia. If there are 6 of you, one ph will take two, so there will be three ph's handling this group.

Come on, you must have 1 friend you trust.

Elaine

Elaine Coetzee