Notify
Tools

Lion North Luangwa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
Hi All,

This year I will be returning to Musulangu in North Luangwa mainly for Buffalo. It is the concession of my choice as it is very remote and extremely scenic. I shot a terrific old Lion here some years back.

The operator Freestone Safaris has a Lion available of which I have been given permission to market. Yes it will be late season and baits won't last but this is when hoards of Buff venture to the Musulangu river from the North Park.

I did negotiate a great deal for AR members being 18 days = $18,000 and the Lion trophy fee $30,000. Dip and pack, vehicle transfers etc come to around $3,500. Air charter is an option. The hunt can be shared for an extra $500 a day.

Freestone shoots one old Lion a year from this 1.5 million acre concession. This picture is of the Lion they took last year. Officially aged at 9 years

In addition, you can hunt a couple of buff and a variety of PG. The area is noted for outstanding Kudu.

Being the northern reaches of the Luangwa it will be not as hot as the valley floor but it will be humid and hopefully have some rain which will cool things down significantly and enable a tracking hunt.

This is a great offer and priced on success.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This looks like a great hunt for a huge lion. Should be a lot of fun as well as successful. Good luck selling this on.
Bruce

Posts: 371 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew, Matt and I are interested. You have a pm.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure to be the hunt of lifetime, I like the sound of doing some tracking

Posts: 1012 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gale Johnson:
Sure to be the hunt of lifetime, I like the sound of doing some tracking

Agreed and deals like this do not come up often.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
Great offer Andrew. Someone should jump all over this.

I have a client booked to hunt two Buffalo in Musulangu with Freestone next month but it looks like he might not be able to travel this year as Zambia is still on the UK's Red list!! He will more than likely move the hunt to next year. We will make a final decision while on our hunt in Scotland next week.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 679 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I am interested in this hunt if it is still available. I would like to be contacted. I have emailed you. regards, Jerry

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Sold to an AR member. Interesting I had queries from non AR members from other forums.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news Andrew, we expect pics, good luck!! One of these first years when you post an offer like this I will be ready to pounce LOL

Posts: 1012 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote