Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted
South Africa Buffalo Safari
With Legendary Professional Hunter
MARK SULLIVAN
Only 10 Hunts for 2017

Whatever animal you hunt, wherever in the world you hunt, around every campfire the name Mark Sullivan is sure to be spoken. Mark has written and published two remarkable books; “Death and Double Rifles” and “Fear No Death!” Both considered classics and beyond reproach. He has produced 14 documentary movies on hunting dangerous game. Mark has been a professional hunter in Tanzania, East Africa for the past 27 years, and still hunts there every year. His clientele list is second to none. So why is Mark hunting South Africa?

Because for many, the cost of hunting buffalo in Tanzania has become so expensive that Mark wants to share his hunting and his stories with as many people as he can before he retires. So now, for the first time, you can hunt Cape buffalo in South Africa with Mark as your Tanzanian PH* on your very own 1X1 safari at a fraction of the cost!

INCLUDED with Every Hunt!

• 1. Signed limited edition leather bound book “Death and Double Rifles!” A $300 value.
  • 2. Two of Mark’s DVDs. A $100 value.
  • 3. Each client will be given the opportunity to shoot Mark’s personal .577 Nitro Express double rifle. The one he uses on safari. One shot – one time! Value: A memory that will last your lifetime!
  • 4. Signed autographed 8X10 photograph of your trophy with Mark, framed. Value: Priceless!

Now is the time to reserve your safari of a lifetime and hunt with the man himself. Make no mistake, hunting with Mark is an adventure of a lifetime. Not only will you have a great hunt but hanging around Mark is an experience you have to see to believe. He will keep you laughing and entertained from sunup to sunset. You will come away with a unique perspective as to the proper way to hunt dangerous game as told by a true living legend. Mark doesn’t cut corners and will give 100% to this hunt just as he does for every hunt. Mark is branching out and is now guiding in Alaska for big brown bears and in Mexico for huge Mule deer bucks. Just how many more years Mark will hunt Africa is anyone’s guess. All we can say is Mark has committed to us for this year and we’re happy to have him. Sign up today…you’ll be glad you did!

Total Cost 1X1 Safari with Mark Sullivan: $12,500.00 USD (Under 40” Bull), $15,000.00 USD (40” and larger Bull)

What’s Included in Your Safari:

• 1. 4 nights, 3 full days of hunting 1X1 with Mark Sullivan*
  • 2. Daily rate, 1 buffalo trophy fee, hunting license (excludes cities), permits, and taxes
  • 3. Services of a proper hunting car
  • 4. Trained staff
  • 5. All lodging at Haakdoorn Beleggings, meals, drinks, bottled water, soft drinks, beer and wine
  • 6. Daily laundry service
  • 7. Field preparation of trophy including salting of hide
  • 8. FREE ground transportation from O.R. Tambo International Airport & return. That’s seven hours of free driving!!!

One FREE Observer!
We are pleased to invite one free observer as our guest with every hunter! We know how important a companion is to the success and enjoyment of a safari and we welcome you to bring one along with you. For each additional observer the cost is $150 USD per day.

What’s Not Included in Your Safari:

• 1. Taxidermy costs
  • 2. Rifle import charges
  • 3. Dipping, packing, and shipping charges
  • 4. Airport and related charges
  • 5. Transport costs outside of the hunting area or in addition to O.R. Tambo International Airport & return
  • 6. Sightseeing trips or related costs
  • 7. Hotel costs before and after the safari
  • 8. All personal expenses (gifts, etc.)
  • 9. Hire of firearms and ammunition
  • 10. Gratuities to PH and other staff

When and Where?
All hunts will be conducted beginning June 01, 2017 and concluded on July 20, 2017.

The property where the hunts will be conducted is approximately 14,000 acres in the Limpopo Province. Camp has a nice atmosphere with great staff and excellent food. Hunting packages include all of the conveniences one would expect and are detailed below. Hunters will be sleeping in very nice tents with air conditioning.

Big, Hard-Headed Bulls!
These safaris will be conducted in the traditional manner of spot and stalk. Once the buffalo has been spotted the hunt will be conducted on foot. Clients can expect to shoot big, hard-headed bulls.

12 Different Plains Game!
Mark will be happy to guide you for these great trophies as well!

Common blesbuck, Cape eland, giraffe, red hartebeest, impala, greater kudu, Nyala, sable, warthog, waterbuck, blue wildebeest, and zebra.

Trophy price list is available on request.

Booking Policy:

• 1. A 50% deposit is required to book your safari
  • 2. Full trophy fees are due and payable before departure on any animals killed, wounded, or lost (traveler’s checks or cash in USD can be utilized)
  • 3. If hunt is cancelled 90 days before hunt date the client may reschedule with Haakdoorn Beleggings
  • 4. Haakdoorn Beleggings does not take responsibility for any days lost due to illness, injury, flight delays, lost luggage, weather conditions or events outside of their control

How to Book Your Safari!
To book your hunt please call or email Basie Kuhn to reserve your hunt date.

Telephone: (+27) 832630713 Email: basiekuhn@lantic.net
Haakdoorn Beleggings
Thabazimbi
Limpopo
South Africa

Please note included ground transport from O.R. Tambo to the ranch is approximately 3.5 hours

Air charters can be arranged at additional cost:
Cessna 210, approximately 50 minute flight
Helicopter Airbus H125, approximately 60 minute flight

For current plains game pricing or general information email Shawn Joyce at Diizche Safari Adventures.
Shawn.Joyce@DiizcheSafariAdventures.net

These are just three of the great hard-headed old bulls you will shoot on this once in a lifetime safari with legendary professional hunter, Mark Sullivan!

Air conditioned tents with a lovely camp atmosphere

Come Join Us!

* (RSA DG PH also present)

RSA DG PH/Outfitter No: ZA-LP-74264
Ref No: CPM/333/2016 Exp. Date 2019

Link to African Big Game Hunting Forum Info Post

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see mark was just issued his alaska assistant guides license last week. Who are his brown bear hunts going to hunted thru?
Loved his videos!

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Wasn't this thread in African Hunting?
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Wasn't this thread in African Hunting?
Cal

I believe you're thinking of this one

http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/4701034032

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal and would make a good group hunt over a week or so.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The problem with that is it's only a 3 day hunt. Long way to go for 4 nights/3days. Otherwise, it would be fun.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great offer, fair price, comfortable looking camp BUT ear tagged buffalo ???? WTF !

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

$ 12.500 for a three day buff hunt and the first pic of the huntable buff shows a tag in the ear ! Bit too theatrical for my taste but I would appreciate the "proper" hunting car.

No doubt you will sell them all and good for you guys doing so.

Nice looking kudu too.

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2255 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Depending on how someone scheduled their flight arrival and departure times one could easily make the 3 full days of hunting into 3 full days with partial days on both the arrival and departure day. If anyone wanted longer hunting dates just contact Basie by email to see what he can accommodate for you. We have received customization requests and have coordinated some hunts to accommodate...such as scheduling rhino hunting for a client as well.

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That ear tag would make a great trophy by itself. Probably wouldn't even need to dip and pack it.

Posts: 574 | Location: Utah | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The tag is a scratch and sniff. If you kill the bull, scratch the tag, and if it smells like an aardvark that just got run over you get a free warthog or impala. Anyone who has ever smelled a dead aardvark knows what I am talking about…there is no mistaking the smell…horrendous.

Seriously though Basie breeds Cape buffalo and it is my understanding that a breeding bull is often tagged for identification purposes. If by chance you ever happened to see a bull that had a tag, kill it if you like it. If it makes everyone feel better I can pull that picture down.

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
I just had a good email chat with Mark. The tag serves two purposes: 1) before the bull is shot the hunter must stalk up and cut the tag off. 2) tagged bulls are to be targeted for a shot in the balls with Mark's .22 (this may or may not come before the hunter attempts to cut the tag).

This, of course, is all after the client signs an agreement only to wound the buffalo to provoke a charge.

Cheers to all of my AR friends.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow.

I certainly appreciate the satire AND contempt with which my concern has been dealt with.

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My reply (the satirical component) was more directed to Deadibob...his post was rather funny and he seemed to have a good sense of humor. I figured the factual aspect of the reply would make sense to all three that commented.

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ExpressYourself:
The tag is a scratch and sniff. If you kill the bull, scratch the tag, and if it smells like an aardvark that just got run over you get a free warthog or impala. Anyone who has ever smelled a dead aardvark knows what I am talking about…there is no mistaking the smell…horrendous.

Seriously though Basie breeds Cape buffalo and it is my understanding that a breeding bull is often tagged for identification purposes. If by chance you ever happened to see a bull that had a tag, kill it if you like it. If it makes everyone feel better I can pull that picture down.

The second bull is tagged too, just covered in mud. That's two from three "If by chance you ever happened to see a bull that had a tag". So what are the chances?

Posts: 3827 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shot a tagged old Aussie buffalo bull just last week. There were some tense seconds involved, let me tell you. This old guy got caught by the bull catchers in his younger days, and escaped the holding paddock. Actually, another tagged bull from a few months ago got cheeky, too. The escapee bulls scare me more than the ones who've never been caught.

Posts: 1077 | Location: NT, Australia | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My reply (the satirical component) was more directed to Deadibob...his post was rather funny and he seemed to have a good sense of humor. I figured the factual aspect of the reply would make sense to all three that commented.

Now if you could just tell my wife I seem to have a good sense of humor. Big Grin

Posts: 574 | Location: Utah | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Truccolo:
Wow.

I certainly appreciate the satire AND contempt with which my concern has been dealt with.

Paul:
No contempt at all and I'm sorry it came across that way. I, too, noticed the tag and emailed Mark and he suggested having a bit of fun with it as he didn't notice the tag. My satire was aimed at the countless rumors, stated and restated from those who "heard" something about Mark are repeated it endlessly. But, absolutely nothing was directed towards you. My apologies if my post came across in that manner.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

one of us
posted Hide Post
Honestly, when I first saw this was sure it was an attempt at humor.

Posts: 1335 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
I just had a good email chat with Mark. The tag serves two purposes: 1) before the bull is shot the hunter must stalk up and cut the tag off. 2) tagged bulls are to be targeted for a shot in the balls with Mark's .22 (this may or may not come before the hunter attempts to cut the tag).

This, of course, is all after the client signs an agreement only to wound the buffalo to provoke a charge.

Cheers to all of my AR friends.
Cal
yuck

Posts: 373 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 13 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I reckon that if I shot a buffalo bull and it was ear tagged ... my Funky Dance of Joy would be lacking in both exuberance and contentment ... Roll Eyes

Although I did shoot a snow goose that was banded several thousands of miles away in the high Artic five years earlier.. and I was very happy.

I am such a hypocrite ...

Posts: 1532 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
As I understand it, you cannot return a buffalo for refund or exchange without the tags. The receipt clearly states, "No returns without tags".

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

The second bull is tagged too, just covered in mud. That's two from three "If by chance you ever happened to see a bull that had a tag". So what are the chances?

I guess I should clarify further on the ear tag topic. They stopped using the ear tagging last year. None of the bulls should have an ear tag as any bulls that had one for ID/breeding purposes will have been removed prior to the hunt dates. They are not using them any longer. They are flying the ranch, locating any remaining tagged bulls, sedating the bulls, and then removing the tag.

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention for those that might be interested in coming out to hunt buffalo in South Africa. Mark will be bringing along one of his personal double rifles in .375 H&H for anyone that would like to use it. Ammunition will of course be included for you at no cost as well.

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of infinito
posted Hide Post
Just a curious question, is Mark registered as a South African DG P.H. now if it is advertised that he will be the P.H.?

Love the videos!

Charl van Rooyen
Owner
Infinito Travel Group
www.infinito-safaris.com
charl@infinito-safaris.com
Cell: +27 78 444 7661
Tel: +27 13 262 4077
Fax:+27 13 262 3845
Hereford Street 28A
Groblersdal
Limpopo
R.S.A.

"For the Infinite adventure"

Plains Game
Dangerous Game
Bucket List Specialists
Wing-Shooting
In House Taxidermy Studio
In House Dip and Pack Facility
In House Shipping Service
Non-Hunting Tours and Safaris
Flight bookings

"I promise every hunter visiting us our personal attention from the moment we meet you, until your trophies hang on your wall. Our all inclusive service chain means you work with one person (me) taking responsibility during the whole process. Affordable and reputable Hunting Safaris is our game! With a our all inclusive door to door service, who else do you want to have fun with?"

South Africa
Tanzania
Uganda

Posts: 2013 | Location: South Africa,Tanzania & Uganda | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Come on guys, why can't we just let the ear tag decide how it want's to be removed?

sorry I couldn't resist, looks like a great hunt to be had for the double rifle bunch with a living legend

good luck to all involved

Posts: 1012 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How big is this place?

Posts: 11909 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
How big is this place?

It is a fenced farm and the buffalo has already decided how to die clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66767 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many REAL, HONEST, DOWN TO EARTH professional hunters have only their own photos with trophies they have shot which clients have paid for?

I cannot think of any clap

Of course, if you are a self glorifying, self obsessed, Hollywood wannabe, you do just that beer

Posts: 66767 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
How big is this place?

Hi Larry...The land where the hunt will take place is approximately 14,000 fenced acres in the bushveld not far from the border of Botswana. The bushveld area where the property is located is a beautiful blend of mixed grassland and trees. You will have to work to locate the animals throughout the expansive ranch property among the Knob Thorn, Red bushwillow, Monkeythorn, and Marula trees so this should be a very good South African hunting experience!

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
I've hunted a few ranches in SA and two in Zim that were just a bit smaller than the one above. On foot on 14,000 acres you won't see a border fence unless you try. I would consider this a fair hunt.
I've spoken to Mark and will probably do this next year conbined with a plains game hunt. If I do, Saeed will be on the attack for my hunt and Shootaway will be on the attack for the two vintage doubles I will use. Not to worry, medications and my therapist will get me through it.
Love you guys.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BenKK:
I shot a tagged old Aussie buffalo bull just last week. There were some tense seconds involved, let me tell you. This old guy got caught by the bull catchers in his younger days, and escaped the holding paddock. Actually, another tagged bull from a few months ago got cheeky, too. The escapee bulls scare me more than the ones who've never been caught.

Hey Ben great to hear from you! I remember many of your stories about these and the pictures! I will be sending you an email on an unrelated topic in case you still have interest.

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deadibob:
That ear tag would make a great trophy by itself. Probably wouldn't even need to dip and pack it.

Just imagine!

An ear tagged buffalo, guaranteed, to be shot for you, in 3 days and 4 nights, in a fenced up area, so you can brag about the DANGEROUS hunt you have had with the LEGENDARY MARK SULLIVAN!

Known the world over for giving the buffalo a choice of he should die rotflmo

Your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren would so proud to tell of this momentous occasion clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Come on saeed, let's you and me go!!! You pay for the trip and I'll video mark shooting your buff for you, but not before he gives us a close up full frame speech of letting the buffalo choose how it ends. We won't mention the lack of options it had prior to the first bullet, but its various options now presented to it as its cud soaks thru to its liver.

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Just imagine!

An ear tagged buffalo, guaranteed, to be shot for you, in 3 days and 4 nights, in a fenced up area, so you can brag about the DANGEROUS hunt you have had with the LEGENDARY MARK SULLIVAN!

Your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren would so proud to tell of this momentous occasion clap

Maybe I missed something but does putting a buff inside a fenced area make it less dangerous? I doubt Saeed would care to walk up to one and smack him in the face with his hat.

Posts: 735 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not sure the danger is the part that the fence eliminates....maybe more the fair chase hunting aspect?!

Master guide #212

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2th doc:
quote:
quote:

Just imagine!

Maybe I missed something but does putting a buff inside a fenced area make it less dangerous? I doubt Saeed would care to walk up to one and smack him in the face with his hat.

No buffalo ever shot by Mark Sullivan had any chance of being dangerous!

I have 14 year old kids who would be more than happy to face any of the buffalo Mark brags about in his self glorifying videos.

A wounded buffalo lying right in the open is no match to any decent person with a rifle in his hands.

How many buffalo have we seen Mark follow into thick bush??

How come practically all the buffalo we shoot run into the closest thicket when wounded??

Where are the clients - who Mark so rudely call terrible shots - when all this grandstanding and cameras being set up?

You would not find any decent hunter hunting with Mark.

First of all no decent hunter would stand for all the bullshit coming from Mark.

Second Mark would never wish to hunt with any hunter who kills his own game animals.

What would be the point if the client kills his own buffalo?

No bloody chance of playing the Hollywood Star by shooting a helpless, half dead buffalo lying right in the open! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2th doc:
quote:
quote:

Just imagine!

No buffalo ever shot by Mark Sullivan had any chance of being dangerous!

I have 14 year old kids who would be more than happy to face any of the buffalo Mark brags about in his self glorifying videos.

A wounded buffalo lying right in the open is no match to any decent person with a rifle in his hands.

How many buffalo have we seen Mark follow into thick bush??

How come practically all the buffalo we shoot run into the closest thicket when wounded??

Where are the clients - who Mark so rudely call terrible shots - when all this grandstanding and cameras being set up?

You would not find any decent hunter hunting with Mark.

First of all no decent hunter would stand for all the bullshit coming from Mark.

Second Mark would never wish to hunt with any hunter who kills his own game animals.

What would be the point if the client kills his own buffalo?

No bloody chance of playing the Hollywood Star by shooting a helpless, half dead buffalo lying right in the open! clap

Tell us what you REALLY think.... I was a bit confused that you were a secret member of the MS Fan Club....

jumping

Posts: 10097 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BenKK:

Hey Ben great to hear from you! I remember many of your stories about these and the pictures! I will be sending you an email on an unrelated topic in case you still have interest.

Cheers,
Shawn

Ben I received your message my friend...spectacular!

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by infinito:
Just a curious question, is Mark registered as a South African DG P.H. now if it is advertised that he will be the P.H.?

Love the videos!

Very good question Charl. I was wondering the same thing.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote