THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    June 5-16th Grizzly Bear/Black Bear hunt ALASKA (SOLD)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June 5-16th Grizzly Bear/Black Bear hunt ALASKA (SOLD)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have one bear hunt left for the 2010 season and am starting work in two weeks and need to get this one sold.

1x1 fully guided hunt in interior alaska for a grizzly bear and up to three black bears. Hunt success has been good, this is a great time to be hunting, as the bears are moving looking to breed.
average size will be between 7-9 foot for the grizzly and 6-7 foot for the black bears.
Hunt price includes pick up in anchorage, air charters, food, tents, guide (me) and trophy prep and delivery back to anchorage at the end of the hunt.
Normal hunt price is $12,000 but am reducing it to $6500 to get this hunt sold. Feel free to PM me, email or call for references and/or questions about this hunt.
jake jefferson
7362 W. Parks Hwy #381
Wasill, AK 99654
907-892-4544

Here are the bears from this hunt last year, a 9'11" grizzly and a 7' 6" and 6' black bear. Seen two other blacks at or over 7' and one other grizzly that was over 8' as well as a sub 8' grizzly. we were out for three days...

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
any way this hunt can be moved a week or so in either direction?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya i can go a week later, although the hunt probably won't be as good as the breeding season is winding down...
bears will still be around, but it'll be getting hot and bears will be slowing down a bit...

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 123 | Location: Vero Beach, FL | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote