One of Us
posted
Removed....

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twoskeptics:
6 ANIMAL PACKAGE (Kudu,Impala,Blesbuck,Steenbuck and Warthog)

That's 5 animals.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I think he left out sable. Big Grin

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7541 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sable-of course you are right judge-in that case I will book it!

Bob Clark

Posts: 330 | Location: Vanderhoof'British Columbia | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samwise:

Bob,
No Sable, sorry.
I went to a government school, can't count past 5.
I just do this to help these guys out, gimme a break. I'm getting it from both sides. ;(

Clive

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys, I count six from the original post!

6 ANIMAL PACKAGE
1 Kudu,
2 Impala
3 Blesbuck
4 Springbuck
5 Steenbuck
6 Warthog

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We were just having some fun at your expense-seems it will take some real $ to shoot a sable!!!

Bob Clark

Posts: 330 | Location: Vanderhoof'British Columbia | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Just joking, of course. I think the original was modified to reflect 6 animals with springbok now added.

Regardless, I'm glad that twoskeptics has a sense of humor! Not a bad price, of course, particularly for a first time pilgrim.

I got an SAA e-mail that it only cost $966 ATL to JNB today. This time of year you can use the swimming pool.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7541 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I did my first safari in 2003 with AfricaBushveld with Marius and Andries and had an excellent hunt. They are great guys who are dedicated and hard hunting. Chaising kudu on Warren Rudman’s farm is a highlight. I can give a strong reccomendation to them and would be happy to give details if anyone wants to PM me.
Clive-say hello to the guys if you see/speak to them.

Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul,

Thanks for the endorsement. I will notify Marius and Andries about your comments. They will appreciate it.

Clive

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Okay, who do we jump on first: Fjold or twoskeptics?

Or can we use the generic "you two; go to your room(s)!"?

Man, this is some kind of smoking deal.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
twoskeptics has it right. I have hunted with Africa Bushveld Safaris twice, and it is a first class operation in every respect. Marius and Andries are straight up guys and make both the hunt and the total experience happen for you. Kudu are a specialty of theirs, and if I am not mistaken, the Number 2 SCI archery kudu was taken with them.

I'm definitely going back with them.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Okay, who do we jump on first: Fjold or twoskeptics?

Or can we use the generic "you two; go to your room(s)!"?

Man, this is some kind of smoking deal.

Rich

That's why I quoted it. Big Grin twoskeptics knows that I'm kidding him.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Wm. P. Smith
posted Hide Post
Having been there and hunted with Marius and andreus I can highly recommend the posted hunt. I elected to shoot Kudu;Gemsbok;Impala;Springbok and a Blesbok. Both of these men are truly dedicated to insuring that you have a most enjoyable and succesful hunt. Accomodations are comfortable and the camp environment is as that of a few friends gone on a hunt together.

Posts: 9 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 December 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twoskeptics:
quote:
Originally posted by samwise:

Bob,
No Sable, sorry.
I went to a government school, can't count past 5.
I just do this to help these guys out, gimme a break. I'm getting it from both sides. ;(

Clive

Clive,

Are you offering these hunts yourself, or are you an agent for the outfitter offering them?

If you are, then you have to post complete details, including your complete address.

If you are posting just to help them, then you are breaking our rules.

No third party hunts offers are allowed here.

All hunts must be offered by those who are going to conduct them, or their appointed agents.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote