THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    ENGLISH REEVES MUNTJAC AND CHINESE WATER DEER HUNTING -UK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ENGLISH REEVES MUNTJAC AND CHINESE WATER DEER HUNTING -UK
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear members,

For the last few years myself and my guide have been running the above trips which have always resulted in 99% success.

We have sole access to some wonderful areas with high density of wild free ranging Muntjac, and CWD all within 1.5 hours of London Heathrow.

We base the hunts on 3 days (6 morning and evenings as Deer are most active then but we keep you busy all day doing other things) and 3 nights- this is ample time for both species. Season for this combo hunt is November 1 to March 31, but best dates are November to end of February.

We include in the price: airport transfers, 3 nights in a high end pub in ensuite double rooms (all have tv, nice bathrooms, some have a jacuzzi etc), all meals (nice fish and steaks or whatever you like), drinks (inc alcohol), hunting guide, internal transport (modern Toyota Hilux or Landcruiser), high end rifle hire (Blaser or Sako with Swarovski or Zeiss scopes), one trophy Muntjac and one trophy CWD.

We don't include: flights, dip & pack (we deliver to taxidermist for you then he contacts you to arrange everything very professionally), personal expenses, extra days $500, extra animals Muntjac $850 and CWD $1450, non hunter $170 day all inc of food etc (excluding entry to attractions if want to visit some .

We ask a small deposit and rest can be paid in cash (GBP /EURO/USD), credit card on our terminal or transfer.

Price for the hunt is $4500 1:1 and if 2:1 we can do it for $4000.

Additional species like (free range) Sika, Fallow, Red can be hunted in different locations but require additional days. High fence animals like Stags 250-550", White stags, Pere David, Fallow 200-300" etc can be arranged aswell as extending the hunt and flying to anywhere in Europe to hunt a variety of species.

I can arrange touring for partners of Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Oxford, Cambridge $POA. For hunters if we have time or get the animals early we can visit Rigby, Purdeys or any of the above.

Direct contact from booking to receiving your trophies back home. References available - this last season I think 5/6 came from AR and hunted and 4 are returning this year for other species.

Thanks for looking,

Outfit/ agent: Hunt Inter
Guide: Alex Nielson
PO Box 43, Dorset, UK

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
This is a great hunt.

Did it in November.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duckear:
This is a great hunt.

Did it in November.

Thanks J, nice to hear you enjoyed it and speak soon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ditto !

quote:
This is a great hunt.

Did it in November.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Super Super Hunt Alex and Sam are grate

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We ask a small deposit and rest can be paid in cash (GBP /EURO/USD), credit card on our terminal or transfer.Price for the hunt is $4500 1:1 and if 2:1 we can do it for $4000.

So is base priced in GBP/Euro/ or USD considering the current exchange rate paying in GBP or Euros would be a lot cheaper

Posts: 19306 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:
We ask a small deposit and rest can be paid in cash (GBP /EURO/USD), credit card on our terminal or transfer.Price for the hunt is $4500 1:1 and if 2:1 we can do it for $4000.

So is base priced in GBP/Euro/ or USD considering the current exchange rate paying in GBP or Euros would be a lot cheaper

We can do it in GBP of course. Don’t hesitate to send me a message if you want to talk further

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spots for this fall and winter available.
Quality ground and lots of game and wildlife.

Small deposit which if travel is restricted from Corona disease we will refund.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These guy are the best , I would recommend them any time
Alex is a super knowable guide. We had time to tour Oxford.
I will do this again and this crap settles down.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blaser93:
These guy are the best , I would recommend them any time
Alex is a super knowable guide. We had time to tour Oxford.
I will do this again and this crap settles down.

Thanks Ken!
Glad to see AA are flying again to Madrid and soon rest of Europe i hope!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
US$/Euro/GBP - so what.
It already a cheap hunt !
Fantastic & worth it is all I can say !

quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Available from November to mid March

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Taking bookings for the coming 21/22 season.

FULL REFUND if the Kung Flu stops us all enjoying ourselves again.

One of Us
Picture of MTarcher
posted Hide Post
Any photos?

Posts: 56 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 13 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MTarcher:
Any photos?

Yes sir. If you send me your cell number I can WhatsApp hundreds.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
I would not use the term, CWD,in your description. In the States CWD stands for Cronic Wasting Disease, that effect members of the deer family.

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana1:
I would not use the term, CWD,in your description. In the States CWD stands for Cronic Wasting Disease, that effect members of the deer family.

Maybe but the long name is in the title, but good idea.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are preparing to hunt again this season and it would be a pleasure to see any AR members new or old.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dopey Biden said at the G7 summit today he is opening UK/ USA connections asap.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sam. You got that right DOPEY
Like to do Roe deer or a better Muntjac
Alex and you are super to deal with

One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted Hide Post
G’day Alex,
Mate interested in your hunt for my Niece.She made to huge decision in January this year to travel from Australia to England to take up a position as a Paramedic in the midst of this Global pandemic.
As she has missed out on celebrating her 21 st Birthday , reckon that this could be a great substitute.
She is based near Leicester, so wondering about distance and any other info about the hunt.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Scott Brown
AUSTRALIA

Posts: 218 | Location: NSW , Australia | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjb:
G’day Alex,
Mate interested in your hunt for my Niece.She made to huge decision in January this year to travel from Australia to England to take up a position as a Paramedic in the midst of this Global pandemic.
As she has missed out on celebrating her 21 st Birthday , reckon that this could be a great substitute.
She is based near Leicester, so wondering about distance and any other info about the hunt.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Scott Brown
AUSTRALIA

Dear Scott, thanks fr your message and have sent you a PM.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blaser93:
Sam. You got that right DOPEY
Like to do Roe deer or a better Muntjac
Alex and you are super to deal with

Thanks Ken, be great to see you back here when all this convid is behind us all

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...y99ZrxY1AZUcpujB1aJc

Double jabbed USA/ EU guests allowed with zero quarantine

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post

This little fellow greets guests at the front door. Tapestry was picked up by my wife while we were in London. Nice reminder of our trip and hunt.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This little fellow greets guests at the front door. Tapestry was picked up by my wife while we were in London. Nice reminder of our trip and hunt.

Looks great !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that convid is hopefully behind us we are taking bookings for this hunt again.
Best grounds in England, plenty of game, good accomodation, friendly people and book direct with people you can talk to and operate these hunts and know everything about them.

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
I just finished a hunt with two friends in greenland. Booked with Sam theough an offer in this forum. ( 2019) He did everything he said he would do and more!!!! We hunted 6 musk ox 3 artic foc, 5 arric hare, 7 ptarmigan and the trip was a blast all the way through. He never asked for a single penny more than je said in 2019 all though we had a pandemia in the middle! Sam u ROCK!

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sarg
posted Hide Post
You were very lucky to get a Arctic Fox or three, who is taking your trophies & sending them on ?

Posts: 459 | Location: New Zealand - Australia - South Africa | Registered: 14 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
We had the artic fox coming to the gut pile every day. Just a target of opportunity. Two brown ones and one white. Ptarmigan shere hunted actively. Got 7. Artic hare 5 between the group. Incredible. The trophys are been dealt with a danish taxidermist. Where told they will contact us in june
. Will see. The hunt was everything expected and more. Very happy my hole group.

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sarg
posted Hide Post
That is great & again you were very lucky, I'm told the two year lay off has helped the Fox numbers & made them less weary, which makes sense to me !

I hope you didn't use "First Class Trophy Taxidermy" in Denmark bud ?

Posts: 459 | Location: New Zealand - Australia - South Africa | Registered: 14 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Can’t recall. Will check. The good thing was the one we booked quoted ecerything on printed letters and allthough prizy the jobs that we where shown where excellent.

diego

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcoming more guests from here this coming winter and ready to welcome more.

Lot of game on our areas, nice accomodations, food and company.

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive but hope rate as one of the best!