THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Late Season Group Opportunity. Hunt plus Tour Parks and Vic Falls.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Late Season Group Opportunity. Hunt plus Tour Parks and Vic Falls.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Terry Anders/Forever African Safaris has put together a unique opportunity for a group of four to do a plains game hunt plus tour Matopas national Park, Hwange Park and Victoria Falls.

The schedule includes 14 nights and 14 animals. The animals will be divided between the group as the members see fit. Hunt will be conducted on Broadwell which is a beautiful 10,000 acre property close by Bulawayo. Here the group will have 7 full hunting days.

Animals available:

2 kudu
2 zebra
2 wildebeest
2 impala
2 warthog/bushpig
2 duikers
2 baboons

Following the hunt you'll have 2 nights at Matopas National Park, 3 nights at Hwange and 2 nights at Victoria Falls.

This is an opportunity for a group to see and experience a lot on a 2 week schedule.

Dates are any time from now through Nov '14. It will be warm but ideal for hunting and game viewing in the Parks. The game will be concentrated near water and very visible.

I personally have been to all these places with Terry except Matopas and I'd be happy to go back myself. Accommodations will be lodge based other than Hwange where you will stay in a very comfy tent camp.

Pricing:

1x4 $4,950 Where else can you go on a 2 week vacation with friends or family to include hunting for this price?

Extras:

Dip/pack dependent on number of animals taken.
Zim tax daily fees 2%
Zim tax trophy fees 4%
Road transfers and Park fees as necessary
Hotels before or after the safari as necessary
Activities in Vic Falls dependent on what you'd like to do.
All insurance

Contact me anytime with your questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Have done the exact same trip, with vicfall/hwange/matopos and hunting near Bulowayo! Great 3 weeks!

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote