THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Ken Moody Hunting Africa - SA Leopard Hunt Available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ken Moody Hunting Africa - SA Leopard Hunt Available
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We've just rec'd a CITES permit for leopard in South Africa.

Particulars
Daily Rate...$550 per day (10 day min)
Trophy Fee...$6500
Area...Soutpansberg Mountains
Notes...Daily rate includes baits and CITES

If interested you may email me at hunt@kenmoody.com and please visit www.kenmoody.com for info on my company.

"Not a Booking Agency, We Own the Company"

Ken Moody

Posts: 149 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Ken, I will save our friend Saeed the time and trouble of policing this post and I will refer you to the rules of this forum:

To wit, per Saeed:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This Forum was setup to help both hunters looking for hunts and outfitters to who have special offers that others might take advantage of.

Please make sure the hunts you are offering meet the following:

1. FULL details and prices to be posted. Putting a link to your own site and saying that details are available there is NOT acceptable.

2. You can only offer hunts that you are conducting yourself, or you are an agent for the PH that is going to be conducting the hunt.

3. Posting a hunt for a third party is NOT acceptable.

4. Your full address, or at least a working phone number, MUST be posted.

Any hunts posted that do not meet all of the above will be deleted.

Your co-operation in this will be appreciated.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SL - I find it strange that you would "suck up" to Saeed and designate yourself policeman of the threads?? WOW!!

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, it's all there except the working phone number. Here is is; 800-585-HUNT (4868). I would prefer email replies as I am rarely in the office but you may call and leave a call back number if you wish.

Ken Moody

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:
SL - I find it strange that you would "suck up" to Saeed and designate yourself policeman of the threads?? WOW!!

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

I find it strange that you would call him as "sucking up" to me.

He is doing us all a favour, as if he hadn't brought this to Ken's attention, Kens offer would have been deleted.

I cannot read every post made, and it certainly makes my life easier when a member brings something to my attention, or the attention of the poster in question.

AR has always worked on the principle that members help each, and that is precisely what safary-lawyer has done.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66934 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed - Somehow I knew you would say that. I still think someone becoming a self appointed thread policman is a little strange. Hey, if it helps you, all the best.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

I find it strange that you would call him as "sucking up" to me.

He is doing us all a favour, as if he hadn't brought this to Ken's attention, Kens offer would have been deleted.

I cannot read every post made, and it certainly makes my life easier when a member brings something to my attention, or the attention of the poster in question.

AR has always worked on the principle that members help each, and that is precisely what safary-lawyer has done.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This hunt has been sold.

Ken Moody