New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bongo and Giant Eland Just saying
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Lion - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania

Elephant - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Cameroon, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania

Leopard - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania

Cape Buff - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania

Western Savannah buffalo - Burkina Faso, Cameroon , Benin

Bongo - Cameroon, Congo (iffy situation)!

Giant Eland - Cameroon

* CAR is poached out or too dangerous to go.

The opportunity to hunt two of Africa's prized antelope will soon be a thing of the past. We offer some of the best prices for quality hunts for these two species. 2017 SOLD OUT. Now taking bookings for 2018. We will be at DSC and SCI please stop by.

Arjun Reddy
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628
DSC booth # 236
SCI booth # 1148

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
All I can say is that I feel blessed to have had the opportunity at both LDE and Bongo before CAR went completely sideways. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The place was the "Garden of Eden" when I was there.

So sad.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3385 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
I think Burkina fasso is closed for lion

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwarf416:
I think Burkina fasso is closed for lion

Not as yet but its looking more and more like that will happen.

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just my opinion here, but the "get it while you can" pitch doesn't appeal to me. When I am in my TR and look at my mounts, I think "Man, hunting moose sure is fun...but elk hunting is maybe even better - what should I book for next year?" I look at my lion or elephant tusks and think, "Will I ever get to hunt them again?" Kind of a bummer.

So given the choice of hunting something once and never doing it again, I would say "No Thanks." But that is just me - I am sure there are others who feel differently, especially those with more of a "collector" mentality.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote