THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    21 Day Leopard, Tuskless Elephant and Buffalo Hunt in Zimbabwe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

21 Day Leopard, Tuskless Elephant and Buffalo Hunt in Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
10 Day Leopard Hunt @ 16 500 USD

This Leopard Hunt includes the following: * Leopard Trophy fee
* Leopard Cities Tag
* Accomodation for 1o days in Marula Hunting Concession Area
* Luandry, Meals, Local Beers, Wine, Spirits, Soft Drinks, Transport While Hunting
Services of Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner, Field Preparation of Trophies.

The Hunt will be in MARULA For the Leopard and then we will move to Binga were we will hunt the Tuskless Elephant and Buffalo.

11 Day Non Trophy Elephant ( Tuskless ) can be added to the List for 7 000 USD and it includes the Hunting Tag.

With the 11 Day Non Throphy ( Tuskless ) Elephant you can add a Buffalo Hunt to your list for 6 500 USD Per Buffalo.

For the 1x Tuskless Elephant, 1x Leopard and 1x Buffalo it will cost 30 000 USD And all Cities tags are included.

You will see that this Leopard Hunt Includes 10 Day of Accomodation For the Hunter only.

Any Observers that come with will pay 300 USD PPPD FOR 21 DAYS and it will include the following: * Accomodation
* Luandry, Meals, Local Beers, Wine, Spirits, Soft Drinks, Transport While Hunting and
Services of Professional Hunter.
The Hunter that will hunt the leopard will only pay extra for the remaining 11 Days @ 600 USD PPPD and it will includes the following: * Accomodation, Luandry, Meals, Local Beers, Wine, Spirits, Soft Drinks, Transport While Hunting
Services of Professional Hunter
The reason why the Hunter will pay for the remaining 11 hunting days is because We will move Camp from Marula to Binga.

This Leopard, Elephant and Buffalo hunt is on from 7 March'2014 - 27 March'2014. This Tom Cat need to be hunted ASAP.

Clients can add any Animals that they would like to hunt at an Extra cost from the price list below:

Baboon 150 USD
Bush pig 450 USD
Duiker 300 USD
Eland 2000 USD
Giraffe 2000 USD
Hyena 800 USD
Impala 350 USD
Jackal 250 USD
Klipsringer 900 USD
Kudu 1800 USD
Reedbuck 850 USD
Sable 6500 USD
Small cats 500 USD
Steen buck 550 USD
TsesSebe 1500 USD
Redhartebeast 1300 USD
Warthog 550 USD
Waterbuck 2800 USD
Blue Wilde beast 1200 USD
Zebra 1300 USD

DAILY RATES DOES NOT INCLUDE, the 4% ZTA LEVY CHARGED ON THE DAILY RATES AND the 5% GOVERMENT TAX LEVY CHARGED ON TROPHY FEES, PRE BAITING, BAIT ANIMALS, A 20 USD PER CLIENT MEDICAL AIR RESCUE COVER, THROPHY FEES FOR ANIMALS KILLED OR WOUNDED OR LOST, DIP AND PACK and GRATUITIES

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS SPECIAL IS ONLY ON THIS ONE LEOPARD HUNT.

REGARDS
MANGWA HUNTING SAFARIS
TEL: 0027 767 680 412
MAIL: mangwahunting@gmail.com
WEB: www.mangwahuntingsafaris.com

Posts: 156 | Location: Limpopo | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm having trouble making this add up to $30,000.

Where must we fly into?

Are all transfers to, from and between camps included?

Who is the PH?

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
16.500 + 7.000 + 6.500 = 30.000 Wink

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh..
I see - you merely add together the $16,500 Leopard hunt, and the Tuskless Elephant Trophy fee of $7000, and the Cape Buffalo Trophy fee of $6,500 together?

I was confused by the {additional?] $600 per day for the last 11 days. Is that included somewhere above?

Now that I read it again, It is less clear.

By the way, is there a refund if unsuccessful on Leopard?

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Do you have a Zim PH license?

Tom Van Diepen

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, the PH is a registered PH in and from Zimbabwe.

ALL CLIENTS WILL FLY TO OR THAMBO AIRPORT IN SOUTH AFRICA AND THEN FROM OR THAMBO TO BULOWAY. (ALL THE FLIGHT COST IS FOR THE CLIENTS ACCOUNT)

ALL TRANSPORTS FROM BULOWAYO AIRPORT TO HUNTING AREA (MARULA AND BINGA) IS INCLUDED IN THE DAILY RATES.

YES THERE IS A 6000 USD REFUND IF THE LEOPARD HUNT IS UNSUCCESSFUL.

HOPE THIS INFORMATION WILL HELP

REGARDS
MANGWA HUNTING SAFARIS
JACQUES BRITS
TEL: 0027 767 680 412
MAIL: mangwahunting@gmail.com
WEB: www.mangwahuntingsafaris.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here we go, this is the same SA outfit who was offering Chete safari area last year when it was not sold at the time. So who is your so called Zim PH? Binga, good luck. P.S. Gov't stipulated taxes are 2% on daily rates and 4% on trophy fee's. Not the 4% and 5% stated on the original post. Also we don't have Red Hartesbeast in Zim. Also the correct spelling is Bulawayo not Buloway or Bulowayo

Pete Barnard Safaris
www.africanhunting.biz

Posts: 141 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good on you Pete...same thoughts I had.

Posts: 120 | Location: Zionsville, IN | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jacques
Can you be a bit more specific for us please. Who is the Zim PH? Who is the Zim operator. Reason I am asking is that I also hunt Marula , albeit Marula is pretty big , it would be good to know where you are hunting on who's farm / hunting area.

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Barnard:
Here we go, this is the same SA outfit who was offering Chete safari area last year when it was not sold at the time. So who is your so called Zim PH? Binga, good luck. P.S. Gov't stipulated taxes are 2% on daily rates and 4% on trophy fee's. Not the 4% and 5% stated on the original post. Also we don't have Red Hartesbeast in Zim. Also the correct spelling is Bulawayo not Buloway or Bulowayo

Hi Jacques,

I personally don't have a problem with South African operators dealing in Zimbabwe, so long as they are dealing with reputable Zimbabwean outfitters, which a few don't seem to be! Why wouldn't anyone want to deal with a reputable outfitter anyway?? Just the fact that you can't or don't want to name the person/ph you are dealing with in Zim, makes alarm bells ring!

Do things the correct way and you are welcome! Do things the dodgy way and take short cuts and a lot of us in Zim, will let you know how we really feel.

Cheers
Thierry

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
jacques

I fully stand and agree with the previous comments posted!!
Pete is spot on with the 2% on daily rates and 4% on trophy fees, so you've already been dishonest there!!

I also have no problem with South African safari operators (i personally deal with a few my self) who hunt in Zimbabwe LEGALLY with a reputable ZIMBABWEAN outfitter and PH who is affiliated to ZPHGA!!

So we ask you once again that you state who the operator is, the PH,s name and the name of the properties that you will be hunting on???

Cheers,

Peter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PH is Dumi Murandu. His PH number is 261 and HOP Number is 0269 operating under African Primier Safaris.
Dumi has been a PH for more than 20 years and was the head PH at Ngamo Safaris for about 10 years, which is one if the largest hunting operators in zim.
Hunt for leopard is in Marula, in private property and in binga rural district council for the buff.
Both areas are very legal and quota is available.

Hope this will help you all a lot and all this hunts are legal and also the PH AND OUTFITTER in Zimbabwe

Regards
Mangwa Hunting Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NYAMAZANA SAFARIS:
Hi Jacques
Can you be a bit more specific for us please. Who is the Zim PH? Who is the Zim operator. Reason I am asking is that I also hunt Marula , albeit Marula is pretty big , it would be good to know where you are hunting on who's farm / hunting area.

Hi Wayne, it was good speaking to you and im glad that you know Mbeks also very well.

I believe that you and Mbeks have spoke about the areas of hunting in Marula and I would really hope that you will explain on the blog what was discussed and what was the out come and that all your questions is been answered.

Regards
Mangwa Hunting Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I call bullshit again. FYI PH number 261 belongs to Hilton Nichols who was licensed in 1982, and Hilton is still a active PH today....

Pete Barnard Safaris
www.africanhunting.biz

Posts: 141 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter, you cant call anything bullshit. just be nice and asked if im sure about the ph nr, then what I will do is re-check and I will tell you sorry but I missed the 5 and made a mistake with the 261 but the number must be 251.

so please check on that one also

regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck in Binga

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just reread my post and it sounded negative. Binga is an enourmous area with some good huntng areas still avaiable. I hunted in Russ Brooms old concesstion five or six years ago and elephants were numerous.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the Ph is number is 251 I think this guy is owed A apology Pieter!! if not well I guess that will be the last time he post on here.

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 402 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did speak with Mbeck's after speaking with you Jaqcues , I wanted to confirm a few things. I have learnt that Dumisani is the PH and also who's HOP # you will be hunting under. All seems legal on that end. Where you are hunting in Marula is far from my area, I believe there is a legal tag there. Not 100% sure if the ranch is listed or not for American clients to be cautious re the LACY act. Best do your homework with Mbeck's on this . If all is in order then there is nothing to be concerned about.

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
Picture of ingwe007
posted Hide Post
This leopard hunt is suppose to take place on sandown north my family farm in marula . As far as I am concerned this hunt is completely illegal and unethical the last legal hunting quota for the area I picked up 4years ago and no one has approached me or my family about hunting on the property .
Further more I am a professional hunter and would never book one of my clients into binga there is very little animals left there

Posts: 5 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 31 October 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ingwe007:
This leopard hunt is suppose to take place on sandown north my family farm in marula . As far as I am concerned this hunt is completely illegal and unethical the last legal hunting quota for the area I picked up 4years ago and no one has approached me or my family about hunting on the property .
Further more I am a professional hunter and would never book one of my clients into binga there is very little animals left there

Wow!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12513 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess Pete Barnard's call of "bullshit" was correct!!

If you want to hunt in Zim. Just book with the Zim. Operators , pretty simple really!!!!

Cheers

Nick

Posts: 665 | Location: EU | Registered: 05 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
+1

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 680 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are a number of South African outfitters and/or PH's operating legally in Zim, which is perfectly fine with any Zimbabwean or any other hunter.

Why is this so difficult for others to follow?

Jacques, please confirm what the name of the property stipulated on the National Parks 2014 "sport hunted" quota is, where the hunt offered is to be conducted?

Posts: 352 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 01 May 2011Reply With Quote
Picture of ingwe007
posted Hide Post
No reply for 3 days

Posts: 5 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 31 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thierry, should I book this hunt?

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DinoinPV:

Go for it.......make sure you post a hunt report on your return!!!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DinoinPV:

... and do the good guys a disservice?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9855 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry.... I was kidding..
My attempt at humour, which, judging by my private messages, wasn't funny..
Sorry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't this same guy post another questionable hunt a few months back?

Posts: 11931 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Didn't this same guy post another questionable hunt a few months back?

Yes, it was a non-trophy exportable buff and elephant hunt. Aparently a non trophy elephant is anything under 61lbs. Roll Eyes

http://forums.accuratereloadin...501017491#9501017491

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup , I found it.

Buyer beware.

Posts: 11931 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote