Huge Sonora Mule Deer!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Outfitter: Desert Hunt/Luis Romero

Agent: Global Hunting Resources/Aaron Neilson

Species: Mule Deer

Hunt Dates: January 25 - February 1, 2010

We have 2 cancellation hunts now open on this incredible 60,000 acre ranch in Sonora for big muleys. This ranch is NOT a high fence operation, but the deer are fed supplemental protein, etc, at the deer feeders on the ranch, throughout the year. The outfitter is a very good friend of mine, we have hunted together several times, including this past June 09' in Zambia. Luis comes from a hunting family, his uncle is Hector Quailar (Weatherby Award Winner) and he's an exceptional hunter in his own right. Luis is U.S. educated, speaks excellent english and runs a very good hunting operation.

Some Stats on the hunt:
1 - You have to fly into Hermosillo.

2 - Its a 2.45 hr drive from Hermosillo. Right on the “altar” desert,
North West of Hermosillo. Privately owned.

3 - There are 23 blinds with feeders where you can hunt, or you will glass from high points in the morning and evening.

4 - Excellent accommodations, 5 star. Fish, shrimp, chicken and T-bones for dinner.

The hunters who buy these 2 hunts will have an exceptional opportunity at 190" plus bucks. The two pictures below are from 2 weeks ago, they score 225" and 229" respectively. Four days ago they took a 240" buck, but the client does not want pics of the deer spread around, go figure?? Guys, I too have guided and hunted Sonora, it's no picnic and the hunting can be tough, but this ranch has some AWESOME bucks!

225" B&C buck shot two weeks ago

229" B&C buck also shot 2 weeks ago

Hunt Price: Normal Price: $12,500.00 1on1, 6-day hunt.
Discount Price: $9,500.00 1on1, 6-day hunt. (Price includes food, lodging, and airport pickup)

Luis pays the rancher $8,000.00 per tag, that is his cost. He figures the additional $1,500.00 will cover guiding, food, fuel and the cook. This is an excellent chance to shoot a monster muley, if you are interested contact me at globalhunts@aol.com

Below are a few pictures from January 2009 on this ranch.

Thanks,

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
www.globalhuntingresources.com
globalhunts@aol.com

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
wonderful trophies

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mario!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great price for that area. Can't do it this year. Good hunt for someone.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Mule Deer!! I hope to do that hunt someday.....

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
I am probably ruining this offer that Aaron has but if anybody books it I'm willing to go down and hunt with em if they want me to.

Looks and sounds like a great opportunity

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there any opportunity to do this hunt sooner than the time period offered? Early January?

Thanks,

jjs

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jjs - No sorry, this is the only time frame that Luis can be there. Although the local "guides" are there, I will not let my guys go on this without Luis or an American guiding the hunt.

I will check to see if he can make a change in his schedule if you are serious about the hunt. If you like, you can email me directly at globalhunts@aol.com

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

I sent you a PM

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dla69
posted Hide Post
If those are mule deer, then I have no idea what I shot in Montana. Smiler

Wow, those are some hogs.

I wish I had the time and money.

Posts: 535 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
great deer!

Posts: 5697 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote