THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    An absolutely superb deal on Cape Buffalo and Sable in Limpopo Province
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An absolutely superb deal on Cape Buffalo and Sable in Limpopo Province
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted
Folks,

I've always been pretty vocal as far as my opinion on "cheap" hunts is concerned as I believe you get what you pay for when you buy these hunts.

The hunt that I'm offering below is however an example of NOT GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR for because you'd be getting much, much more than what you pay for if you bought this hunt for any of my available dates in 2021 or 2022.

What will you be getting for US$7,999 ?

• Airport transfers from OR Tambo Airport to camp and back included.
  • 5 Days / 6 nights full board luxurious accommodation at Sabrisa Ranch.
  • Some of the best food you'll ever eat in a safari camp.
  • Fair chase hunting for one Cape Buffalo bull (no size limit) on 20,000 acres of Limpopo Bushveld (there are many, and I mean MANY good bulls on this property).
  • Not hunting for a specific bull in a small camp but the best bull we can find on twenty thousand acres of prime Limpopo hunting land
  • Money back guarantee (if I can't show you a bull worth shooting you will get a full refund - not only for the cost of the hunt but even your plane ticket).
  • Opportunity to add a Sable bull (expect a bull of 40" plus) for US$1,999 which means you can hunt a Buffalo and Sable for under $10K!

Additional days may be booked and other species may be hunted and paid for as per my pricelist

2021 Dates available:

• May 8th thru 13th
  • June 20th thru 26th
  • August 21st thru 27th

2022 available dates will be provided upon request.

Yes, you've read right - For $7,999 you can hunt Cape Buffalo with CT Safaris or for $9,998 you can hunt Cape Buffalo and Sable with CT Safaris!

I only have one of these opportunities available so contact me now for a buffalo / sable hunt of a lifetime.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
    Tel. +27 82 859-0771
    email. chris@ct-safaris.com
    Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
    www.ct-safaris.com
    https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4
  •  
    Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    posted Hide Post
    Excellent deal for a quality South African buffalo hunt. I am amazed how prices have flipped over time. When I first started hunting Africa in 2002 the South African buffalo hunts were nearly double the costs of the free range Zimbabwe hunts. Now it appears to be almost the opposite.

Good luck selling this hunt. I am sure someone will snap it up.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    posted Hide Post
    How much to bring my wife and is there a pool for her to relax in? Anything for her to do while I'm hunting? I'm very interested. Thank you Jeff

Posts: 558 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
    posted Hide Post
    Very nice offer, Chris!

~Ann

Posts: 19150 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    Picture of ChrisTroskie
    posted Hide Post
    Observer Rate is $195pn and yes there is a lovely pool to relax in.

Cooking classes, spa treatments, horseback riding, game drives and elephant back riding / interaction are some of activities available. Please feel free to contact me privately for more info.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
    Tel. +27 82 859-0771
    www.ct-safaris.com

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    posted Hide Post
    Looking interesting! Do you have pics of bulls taken previously and/or an estimation of what you consider "a shootable bull"? I do not know your outfit and that definition seems to vary quite a bit.

What is the estimated herd size?

Do you stay in the area or is there a transfer every day (how long)?

Thanks in advance!

One of Us
    posted Hide Post
    Chis, I will take this hunt.

Posts: 558 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    Picture of ChrisTroskie
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by F S:
    Looking interesting! Do you have pics of bulls taken previously and/or an estimation of what you consider "a shootable bull"? I do not know your outfit and that definition seems to vary quite a bit.

What is the estimated herd size?

Do you stay in the area or is there a transfer every day (how long)?

Thanks in advance!

SCI Score 110 3/8

I consider shootable bulls those with hard bosses such as the ones above - all taken in the same area. There are probably around 100 buffalo on the property. The "shootable ones" would measure between 38" and 40". There are also some bigger than 40" although, if one would want to specifically target a larger bull, I would suggest adding extra days to the hunt. I'm confident that one would get at least a SCI Silver bull during the hunt. SCI Gold is definitely also possible.

The property is adjacent to my own and entails a 15 minute drive on a dirt road.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
    Tel. +27 82 859-0771
    www.ct-safaris.com

One of Us
    Picture of ChrisTroskie
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by 69deer:
    Chis, I will take this hunt.

Excellent, let's get the ball rolling.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
    Tel. +27 82 859-0771
    www.ct-safaris.com

One of Us
    posted Hide Post
    Sent you and email.

Best regards

posted Hide Post
    I would potentially take 2022 (Sable and Buffalo)if you can give me some dates and if I can bring my son along to shoot some plains game? What would additional hunter cost for this type of scenario.

One of Us
    Picture of ChrisTroskie
    posted Hide Post
    Thank you to all those who contacted me about this opportunity.

This hunt has now officially been sold for 2021.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
    Tel. +27 82 859-0771
    www.ct-safaris.com

One of Us
    posted Hide Post
    Hunting report from this hunt can be found here:

link