Find
Notify
Tools

Cancellation Fall AK Peninsula Brown bear hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted
Fantastic opportunity for cancellation for short notice Fall brown bear hunt. My family has operated two of the very best exclusive federal guiding concessions on the Alaska peninsula for 33 years. We are typically booked years in advance and one client has had to cancel for the Oct 7-21 of 2021.

This Hunt is currently priced at $32,000 but will sell for $24,500 due to short notice. All inclusive from camp but does not include state license and tag.

Phil and Taj Shoemaker
Grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Grizskins@gmail.com

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4193 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
This is one hell of an opportunity guys. I'm currently in talks with Phil and his son to do a brownie hunt and would love to take advantage of this one but I'm in the middle of buying land and building a new home at the moment so I'm a couple of years out.

Someone needs to jump on this ASAP!

one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Very nice…..definite wish list….but no money.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2578 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of andy_7x64
posted Hide Post
Dream hunt for sure.
Hope someone will take it and
write a report!

Posts: 119 | Location: Germany, South | Registered: 05 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to jump on this.

I was talking with the Shoemakers about booking a fall of 2023 hunt, but had to back off due to long term health issues my elderly mother is battling. I simply cannot make a long term commitment at this time. As soon as this hunt came available, Taj contacted me to see if I could come this fall. I would have already booked this opening except for the fact I’ll be in Tanzania with dates overlapping this hunt.

Someone needs to grab this hunt.

Posts: 3851 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hunt has been spoken for. Thanks for the kind word and the platform to post this.

Taj Shoemaker
Grizzly Skins of Alaska

Posts: 20 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 19 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Taj, I see you're a new member....any references? :-)

Jon Bieber

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He has been here since 2005.

His Dad must do they all the posting Wink

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Guilty as charged. Long time member, infrequent poster.

Posts: 20 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 19 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just jerkin your ailerons :-)

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote