THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    HERE'S ONE HECK OF DEAL ON A GREAT PG HUNT FOR '14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HERE'S ONE HECK OF DEAL ON A GREAT PG HUNT FOR '14
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Clive Eaton/Tholo Safaris Ghanzi, Botswana has what Is a super package available for 1 hunter and 1 observer to be taken during the first 10 days of May '14.

Clive hunts his own 110,000 acres and another surrounding 150,000 acres of what I found to be the best kudu and Cape eland hunting I've ever seen anywhere. There is a nice variety of other species there also but the kudu and eland are amazing.

The main ranch is all dedicated to wildlife and the terrain although flat has heavy bush offering some challenging hunting. This is not a Land Cruiser ride around and shoot hunt.

Camp is a 4 Star affair with air conditioned chalets, pool, excellent food and service.

Price:

1x1 7 days $4,900

Includes:

7 day observer
Road transfer to and from Maun
VAT
2 eland
2 wildebeest
2 gemsbok
1 Kudu
1 Jackal
1 impala
1 warthog

Do a search here on AR for Tholo Safaris and you'll find some excellent info.

This really is a superb deal with a very good operator.

Contact me anytime with your questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12847 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 178 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 20 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ropati
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM

Posts: 168 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the ignorance, but are the wildebeest blacks or blues?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
If I weren't already booked for June, I'd be all over this deal!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm coming back from New Zealand on the 6th. If I wasn't already out of the country and booked I'd also do this hunt in a heartbeat. Someone hurry up and buy this so I can quit thinking about it. Bruce

Posts: 371 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in serious negotiation mode with my wife... She doesn't want to leave the kids, doesn't want to fly with them for 24 hours and thinks my trips to Namibia and Sweden last year and my upcoming Boar hunting trip is enough money diverted from our house building project... Crazy talk!

Posts: 178 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 20 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,
Where do I sign? lets get it done!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This crazy cheap, but I can`t go. The only thing I know, that offers like this will NEVER come when I actually have the time to go Wink

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
Sorry for the ignorance, but are the wildebeest blacks or blues?

In Botsawna they would be Blue wildebeest.
The blacks are only found in SA an parts of Namibia.
Cheers

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,
Any chance for a 2015 deal in line with this, will be in Southern Africa around late June 2015 with another hunter.
Cheers Jan

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jan,

I can't say for sure but with the overwhelming response to this ad I certainly will discuss it with Clive.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12847 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone happen to have a teleporter...hehehe Just out of curiosity I did a check for flights from where I live in BC around those dates and it is an average of 12,500 plus to fly... Eeker Eeker

Posts: 40 | Location: British Columbia.... | Registered: 05 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ovis,

How far back in the bush do you live in B.C.? Smiler I assume your talking business class? Gracy just quoted another client Vancouver to Maun $3,300 RT in economy.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
3300usd for a flight... ouch!!!

Posts: 621 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have seen black wildbeast listed for a place in botswana to hunt.I am sure it is blue wildbeast on this offer but there maybe both aviable to hunt if you ask.

Posts: 555 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just for kicks and giggles I went Kayak and checked prices from Vancover to Maun. It also lets me check several other sites with the same search. I'm seeing flights for those dates starting at $2200.
A little researching will often reduce the price. Bruce

Posts: 371 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
bcap is correct. Black wildebeest can be found on this ranch as well a blue wildebeest and quite variety of other species.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I bet if I really checked around I could do better. They still want a ridiculous 850-1100 for flights from here to Vancouver return... But then again, I can be chasing stone sheep within about 5 hours from here so a guy can't complain... hehehe

Best of luck to whomever the luck hunter, this sounds like a great hunt....

Posts: 40 | Location: British Columbia.... | Registered: 05 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Mark,
Can I book for 2015 this year, ready to pay in full.
iH

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
IH,

Clive at my suggestion is working on something for early season '15. I'll post it when I have the numbers.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Mark, email sent.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote