THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Cancellation Brown Bear hunt in SE, AK $5,500 discount (SOLD)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cancellation Brown Bear hunt in SE, AK $5,500 discount (SOLD)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Bruce Parker/Parker Guide Service has had a brown bear cancellation for 15-24 Sept'09. We had a client reserve the whole boat just for his hunt but because of business concerns he had to cancel. Ordinarily Bruce hunts 2 clients 2x2 from the boat at $17,500 per hunter. We can offer this hunt for $12,000 and $4,000 for an observer. You would have the whole 73' yacht to yourself. The boat is all completely refitted from stem to stern with private staterooms and private bathes. It is a 4 Star deal for sure.

The hunting is very good with bears running 8.'-9' plus. Once the brown bear is down you can change locations and hunt black bear which are huge in SE,AK and expectations should be for a 7' bear.

If you are looking for a great brown/black bear hunt with luxury accommodations this is the one.

I've hunted with Bruce twice myself and I can promise you he will hunt his butt off for you.

Contact me anytime with questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12858 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For anyone out there who wants a top rate bear hunt, suggest you jump on this. Its a very good price in a very good area with a top notch outfitter with GREAT accomodations aboard his yacht. This is a high end hunt at a big discount. I hunted goat with Bruce last Nov. He has a first rate crew with conscientious guides who seem to really enjoy what they do. They get as much enjoyment out of the clients success as does the client. I would definitely hunt with Bruce again. I already got my Brown bear but would like to go back for a blackie.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oops; I goofed! I just looked at topic list and see that the Bruce Parker hunt is already sold. My bad. Sorry.