Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To Our Outfitters Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have had several requests to set up a seperate forum for our members who are in the safari business, so thay can post all their hunts here.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great idea Saeed! Now I just have to avoid ever coming into this particular forum again or my wife will kill me.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Add one more forum to my "must check" list. Thanks.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Saeed, I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times. Still, thanks for the great site!

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2313 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU SAEED!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why do I get the feeling this new 'discounted' forum is going to cost me money??

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Can those of us you made Zimbabwean Millionaires pay for hunts dollar for dollar, US to Zim?
Roll Eyes

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to getting all of you fine folks to spend some of your hard earned cash in the near future! Smiler

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thank you very much for EVERYTHING!

And this should only add to the GREATNESS of this INCREDIBLE forum...

Thanks again Sir!

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of highlander
posted Hide Post
This should be alot of fun.
I'm with Ann and want to see who's pockets I can lighten by inviting you to hunt New Zealand.

Right now we have just finished our 08 season and a guide with no guiding is a dangerous thing.
Once I get back from my Namibia bow hunt I'll need to get some money back in the hunting account so came on don't be shy
Book it up.
www.flyfishhunt.co.nz

Posts: 263 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 08 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Great idea! I hope that "WTB-I want to go on a..." posts will be deleted so that only the outfitters threads will be posted with hunt information. I know it won't happen, but one can hope....

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tred1956
posted Hide Post
Great idea. Indeed a win win situation. dancing
Doug

Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better.

Posts: 2546 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote