New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Whitetail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One of my ranches gave me a deal on 5 Whitetail bucks that I just couldn't pass up so I will have a few more hunts available this winter.
Ranch details are:
Approximately 4,000 acres less than 10 minutes outside of Sonora Texas with a small house to stay in with 2 private rooms and a separate room
with 3 bunk beds and a sofa sleeper so we could sleep up to 11 if needed. On site cold storage with local processing and taxidermy available at
your own expense.

1,000 acres of the ranch is high fenced (native genetics) on all sides then the remaining acreage is high fenced on 3 sides so could be considered "free range".
The largest buck taken off this ranch is 167" with the average mature deer being 135" to 140" although the ranch has received a great amount of
rain this year and I see a few bucks being taken that will score larger than that. There is a beautiful 10 point we saw this past weekend inside the HF
that should go upper 140s and a nice 9 point as well. Good mass to the deer this year and a good deer population.

I would like to try to do one group hunt to keep costs down for everyone but will consider single hunters if dates don't line up.
If a group hunt pricing and hunt details are:
Cost: $2,850.00 Per Hunter
4 Day Hunt with 4 Nights lodging. Brunch and Dinner provided. 2 Guides on site to drop you off at your blind or sit with you (rotate through group) if needed.
Skinning and quartering of your Trophy included. 1 Mature Buck any size no trophy fees. MLD Doe and Spike tags are available for a small fee. Turkey and
Axis also available on a trophy fee basis. The Buck hunt is not MLD and we will follow the general season for hunt availability.

If interested please contact me so if you have a group we can get you date options or if a single hunter I can look at date openings
that will work for everyone.

Single Hunter/Non Group: $3,500.00
1x1 guided 3 Days 3 Nights Brunch & Dinner
1 Buck Any Size

Mike 915-328-0645 (Call or Text)
elpasohunter@gmail.com
www.westtexashuntorg.com

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote