Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Magnum Hunt Club Membership...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
I hope this is the best place to list this...if not, Moderators, please move and let me know where it goes.

Guys,

I would like to offer up 5 free memberships to The Magnum Hunt Club to AR members. Post here if you want in the drawing, and we will do it randomly. We will announce the winners during the first week of September, so September 1 is the deadline. Normal membership cost is $100/year. You can go to www.magnumhuntclub.com to see more about the club, or see the summary below. The website is being revamped right now and should have a complete facelift within a month or so. Below is a summary of the best benefits of being a member. I thought placing it in this forum would be the best as Magnum offers a lot of discounted hunts and cancellation hunts.

Discounted/Cancellation Hunt List:
Our worldwide network of literally thousands of hunting and fishing outfitters means we are able to offer our members access to special offer, discounted, or cancellation adventures. If you wish to be notified instantly of any new hunt offerings, then simply provide us with a valid email address we will notify you by email as soon as new cancellation hunt offers hit the web site. The cancellation hunt list can only be accessed by club members via password protected access. Some recent hunts that have been sold to Magnum Hunt Club Members via this listing are: 10 Day Bighorn Sheep cancellation hunt, regular price $18,000, sold for $6,000. 10 Day Mountain Goat cancellation hunt in British Columbia, regular price $6,000, sold for $3250. Barren Ground Caribou hunt (2 caribou) regular price $4950, sold for $3250. After you join and create a username and password you will have access to view the entire list of hunts currently being offered to members.

Receive 6 Magnum DVDs per Year:
These incredible high adventure hunting videos are not just entertaining and action packed, they are educational, showing you the best hunting and fishing destinations in the world today. Each DVD features multiple species and multiple destinations domestic as well as worldwide. Many are from remote locations in The Yukon, Africa, British Columbia, Asia, etc. You will receive 6 of these videos in your membership year. See the DVDs that are taking hunting videos to the next level! All shot in stunning widescreen high definition, and some feature AR member outfitters and PH's.

Win Free Hunts:
Throughout the year, The Magnum Hunt Club will conduct a drawing for different prizes including free hunts. Your membership automatically enters you into these drawings. Winners are announced on each Magnum Action Video, the website and via email, so be sure to watch and win!

Access to Magnum Hunt Consulting:
This is a full service hunt consulting firm, but any hunt booked by a Magnum member qualifies the member to retain 5% of the hunt price to use on a future hunt. In other words, if a normal commission from outfitter to consulting company is 15%, Magnum members get 1/3 of the commission put back in an account to use on a future hunt.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim, I would like to throw my name in the hat. Thanks, Jim

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim:

Please add me to the list as well.

Thanks,

Jay

Posts: 85 | Location: The oasis of Nevada | Registered: 26 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Throw my name in as well.

Posts: 35 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Put me in also

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
me too

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
include my name please

Tim

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Let me join the list of those who would like to win this prize.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2292 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice offer. Please include me as well.

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Throw my name in the hat too please!

thanks,

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Free? You know I'm in.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dla69
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat, as well.

Thanks!

Posts: 535 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
please enter me

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Same for me.

One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
Me to.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist
Huffaker Taxidermy Studio
huftax@sbcglobal.net
http://huffakertaxidermy.com/

Posts: 2006 | Location: Abilene,TX USA | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in thanks

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim, put my name on the list as well and thanks for the generous offer.

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add my name, thank you for your offer.

One of Us
Picture of Ej
posted Hide Post
Tim,
Please add me as well.
Thanks
EJ

Africa Bug " Embrace the bite , live for adventure "
EJ Carter 2011

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
Count me in !! Thanks.

Posts: 502 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Please add my name into the drawing!
Thank you-Jeff

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer, Tim

Please put my name in

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
Please enter me.

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the list as well. Thanks for making the offer available to AR members.
Bfly

Work hard and be nice, you never have enough time or friends.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Lake Nice, VA | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Add me onto the list. Thanks

Posts: 66 | Location: Canada | Registered: 10 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer, Tim. Please add my name.

Jim

Posts: 383 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too dancing
Thanks,
Jeff

No people in history have ever
survived who thought they could protect their freedom by making themselves
inoffensive to their enemies.

Posts: 1689 | Location: North MS U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jriley
posted Hide Post
I really like the Magnum Hunt Club show. Throw my name in the hat. Thanks.

one of us
Picture of WVFred
posted Hide Post
Please add mine too.
Thanks

DRSS Member

Posts: 898 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add my name also!

Thanks,
Jason

Posts: 144 | Location: sw Michigan | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
toss my name inthe hat as well. Maybe I can continue my 44 year liong streak of never ever winning anything. LOL

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1042 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Thanks

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
What the heck, I'm in. Thanks.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jungleboy
posted Hide Post
Tim,

OK I'll play, put my name in as well.

Jim

Posts: 519 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ME too

Martin MacCool

Posts: 475 | Location: Moncton, New Brunswick | Registered: 30 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim,
I'm in as well....

"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy."
Dan Gable

Posts: 55 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: 17 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always looking for hunting networks. Please include me in the drawing Tim. Thanks,
Dave

Posts: 297 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs is in

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote