THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kuban TUR, Mid Caucasian Tur and chamois!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentlemen hello, I am once again inviting you for a mountain hunting experience of a lifetime. My outfitter has been successfully outfitting for snow sheep and Tur for over a decade and has a game biologist alumni degree to further his credentials! I have heard of a couple of instances where hunters have come home empty handed with one excuse or another from these two species but this will not happen if you are able to shoot reasonably well out to 350 yards. Dates are currently open from 10/20/20 to 11/10/20 and a maximum of three hunters can be accommodated. In November he’s indicated that the tur are in rut but there will be snow so dress appropriately. I realize most are offering these hunts around 11,000 -13,000USD per species with all the extras on top but I’m trying to deliver quality mountain hunting options for those who ordinarily thought it was out of reach. Please read the below the tiered payment schedule!

OFFERED : Kuban Tur/ Mid Caucasian Tur ( 8000USD per species 1 on 1)

( 7500USD per species 2 hunters two guides)

Chamois ( 3000 USD)

INCLUDES: 6/7 full days of hunting depending on flights (per species)

3 meals and lodging while in hunting area

Horses guides and porters

Round trip travel from min vody airport to hunt areas

Interpreter

Visa support

Rifle permits

Border pass to hunting areas

Welcoming at Moscow airport

NOT INCLUDED: International travel and meals outside hunting area

Alcohol

Cigarettes

Rifle permit ( 200USD)

Rifle rent (300USD)

Shipping of trophies and CITES (approximately 1200USD to Canada)

Trophy transportation from hunting area back to Moscow (100USD)

Hunters are to fly from Moscow to min vody and transported to either Karachaevo Cherkessia ( kuban Tur )
or Kabarndino Balkariya ( Mid Caucasian Tur and Chamois)

A deposit of 2000USD secures wanted dates and the remaining money is due within 90 days of hunt.

The outfitter is extremely confident in his abilities to find hunters their trophies that he is willing to accept a two tiered payment system after initial deposit!!

Service for hunting after deposit ( 3000USD due 90 days before hunt)

Trophy fee after harvest (3000USD paid on site only after animal is shot or blood found)

I know of absolutely no other outfitters who are willing to place their neck on the line like my guy but as I’ve said he has an intimate knowledge of the areas and has the trophies to back up his confidence. Once again if you wish to get ahold of me whattsap is best and also to review trophy photos from this years season.

Thanks

Box 1056 Buffalo point, mb

Posts: 621 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the feedback and inquiries but September is now fully booked. Open dates beginning of oct and all of November. If your a really serious mountain hunter, November is also a great time and I will work with you to find perfect dates.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Posts: 621 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote