THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Namibia Trophy & O/U Elephant hunt Options for 2017!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Namibia Trophy & O/U Elephant hunt Options for 2017!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Regardless, back to the great hunt off and truly interested parties. I wish I could be one...

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure enough boys - Stuart Mauney, is one "Stan Montoya"! Interestingly enough, Saeed was kind enough to provide his IP address, and yep - one Stuart E. Mauney in Crawfordville, FL.

Stu, everyone knows what a lying scumbag a person is - when they have to hide behind a "phony" name to try and slander others!

See ya soon Stu!! Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stan Montoya:
Any informed consumer of any product or service should know any cost related to the business transaction.

Any informed consumer should know what commission rate is levied by a booking agent without having to ask. Wink

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh Bollocks! .... I should have read a little further to Aaron's 100% honest, unnecessary but nevertheless gentlemanly post:

I agreed to a greatly reduced commission compared to the normal (10% - 15%)

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Who is Stuart?

Seems poor Aaron's heart attack has negativley affected his cognitive functioning. Let's hope Sabrina Corgatelli isn't negatively affected as well.

Stan/Stuart/Whoever,

You were playing it pretty smart initially . . . but you got too cute, got out a little over your skis, lost control and went into a tree. Good news is that it is now abundantly clear that you have an ax to grind. You outsmarted yourself.

+1 wow what a dick this fellow is...

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
+1

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
This Stu guys comes across as a small, angry person. Sad

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This Stu guy needs a size 10 stuck up his ASS!

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Lost in all the nonsense stirred up by Stu is the fact that Aaron posted an OUTSTANDING offer! The prices looked great to me and I appreciated it when Aaron explained in great detail exactly why they were so low including his signifcantly reduced commission. I wish I could swing an OU hunt this year because I would jump on this deal. More importantly, ONCE AGAIN, we quickly found out who is the straight shooter and who is the jackass!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
And strange enough, the jackass has quietly faded into trolldom. No great loss there.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First time I've ever heard a bad thing about Aaron! He helped me out with getting a hunt a few years ago. His crew was amazing and worked their ass off for me, 1 guide for 2 days and his other guide joined us after his hunter connected. I went home empty handed because of MY blowing a shot, but working with Aaron was great. I'd do it every year if I had the money

If you think every possible niche has been filled already, thank a wildcatter!

Posts: 2287 | Location: CO | Registered: 14 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this is a great deal aaron has offer. what he getting is nobody business. wish i could take him up on this one.

Posts: 87 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
Sure enough boys - Stuart Mauney, is one "Stan Montoya"! Interestingly enough, Saeed was kind enough to provide his IP address, and yep - one Stuart E. Mauney in Crawfordville, FL.

Stu, everyone knows what a lying scumbag a person is - when they have to hide behind a "phony" name to try and slander others!

See ya soon Stu!! Smiler

You would think a Registered Male Nurse would show more professionalism. Wink

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that its clear Stu's strategy to discredit Aaron has not only failed, but also strengthened Aaron's reputation given how he has handled this crap.

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron, could you PM or give me a call to discuss these elephant hunts when you have time please? Thanks!!

Posts: 633 | Location: California | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heym450/400 - no reason for me to be an asshole. You do a pretty job of that on AR on a consistent basis.

How you you know? You've been here for a total on 1 day.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 363 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you've ever bought or sold a house did you know what the real estate commission was? And surely when you bought your new truck you researched what the retail price was, dealer invoice price, and actual dealer base cost. What about the dealer holdback? As an informed consumer did you inquire about that?
Truth is, as one long time booking agent has opined on another web site, the booking agent has a fiduciary relationship with the outfitter or operator - not the client.
Sadly your arrogant comments lump you in with the likes of Jeff Blair. Maybe you can explain in detail why Deron Millman, owner of Safari Outfitters, dumped you as a business partner. You have no idea over the years how many hunters I've run across who have nothing but negative things to say about their dealings with you or your company!

Sound like a cheap prick. Glad you not my customer/client.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 363 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote