New
Find
Notify
Tools

Private Ranch Buffalo Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Come to South Dakota and hunt a private heard of Buffalo on a low fence ranch. This is not a free roaming herd recognized by any record book clubs and they are in pastures of about 1000 acres and larger. Even though they are not recognized as free range you do not just drive up to them and shoot them from the vehicle. We make it a actual hunt and with archery equipment it is very challenging. The hunt is a two-day package and includes lodging, meals, guides and transportation after you arrive at the ranch. You receive the whole Buffalo to do with as you please. There is a local taxidermists and locker that we have used numerous times in the past that we take it to if you like. We can also help you butcher it here at the ranch for you to take home if that is your wish. I recommend you use the local taxidermists so we can get it taken care of as soon as possible because Buffalo hides can be tricky to save for traveling. We are not professional butchers but we have done several of them so we are not doing it blind so to say. Prices range between $1500 and $2500 depending on age and sex of animal. 5.5% South Dakota sales tax is added to all hunts. No hidden cost or expenses whatsoever. Feel free to look at my web site or send me a message with any questions. Randy Routier 11000 Holcomb Place Buffalo, SD 57720. 605-580-0601. www.huntsd.net

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang, you got a good website. Everything but a "click here to contact us". Can you supply that?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the homepage there is a link for my e-mail and my phone number. Feel free to give me a shout at 605-375-3306 or hunt@huntsd.net. Sorry about not making it more noticeable for you.

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With the cold temperatures and snow the hides and hair are in great condition to make a beautiful mount this year.