Find
Notify
Tools

Cancellation Tx Free Range Whitetail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Cancellation Free Range Whitetail
Hunt is for 1 person. 1x1 guided for 3 days with 3 nights lodging. You cover your own food and drinks or it can be added for a fee.
1 mature whitetail buck of your choice and 1 doe.

Cost is reduced to only $1795
Deposit of $1,000 upfront to hold it.

Hunt Dates are: December 9th-11th arriving the evening of the 8th. This should be in the rut or tail end of it.
1600 acres low fence just west of Eldorado which is south of San Angelo.
Expected quality of a mature bucks will be upper 120s to low 140s type deer.

Non resident license $315 (you purchase).

For more information or to book call me directly please Mike 915-328-0645

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of BrianTX
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine is looking into taking his son for his first. Would he able to tag along while his son shoots? I can pass on the info if so.

Posts: 22 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 01 September 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If this is the High Lonesome my son and I hunted it maybe 7 years ago and did not see a buck for the duration. Nice folks though that offered dinner...

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I did not respond sooner I had not received a notification that I had any responses to this post, my apologies.

Hunting is hunting and free range fair chase. The ranch has come a long ways from 7 years ago and I have many references to prove it

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote