THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Uganda Group Buffalo Hunt March 2024- save $3500 - group 1 sold out group 2 now open.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uganda Group Buffalo Hunt March 2024- save $3500 - group 1 sold out group 2 now open.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
WTA Exclusive: Uganda Hosted Buffalo Hunt 2024
with Uganda Wildlife Safaris

Contact Tim Herald at tim@trophyadventures.com or 859-608-9331

Dates: March 1-10, 2024 (arrival and departure from Uganda) sold out
March 9-18, 2024 (possible second group) open

Join WTA’s Tim Herald for what is likely the best buffalo hunting in Africa today. We will travel to the famed Karamoja region of Uganda, and hunt this historical area for old hard bossed buffalo and limited plainsgame. The Pearl of Africa , as Uganda is known, has been a top safari destination for over 100 years, made famous by WD Karamojo Bell in his long revered books, now you have a chance to hunt the same beautiful area.

Karamoja is mostly flat and open savannah surrounded by majestic mountains. It is not uncommon at all to see 1000-2000 buffalo a day in March, and that is why we chose what we believe is the number one time of year to hunt there. . WTA has worked with UWS to offer a WTA exclusive price on a 7 day all inclusive buffalo hunt at a very special price.

We will have a group of 6 hunters hunting 2x1 for 7 full days in this buffalo heaven. To see the area and buffalo action firsthand, watch the video we made from a past WTA group trip in this link
Buffalo Video

Price : $18,975 (This is a savings of approximately $3500 off regular price)25% deposit required to secure booking. 25% due March 1 of 2023, balance Jan 1, 2024.

Inclusive of: Government Fees, Hunting Permit, Conservation, Concession and Community Development Fees, UWA & CITES Animal Export Docs, Dip & Pack, Car Transfers, Airport Pick-up and drop off, Rifle Import for one rifle per hunter, 18% VAT on safari rate, and in country air charter.

Not included: International airfare, hotel before or after safari, travel insurance, gratuities, trophy fees on other animals above 1st buffalo

Other trophies available:
2nd Buffalo 5,500 $
Bohor Reedbuck 1,500 $
Oribi 750 $
Duiker 600 $

Karamoja South Add on: 4 extra hunting days, 2/1, 6,250 $ incl. car transfers, plus

Patterson’s Eland 3,500 $
Hartebeest 3,500 $
Oribi 750 $
Waterbuck 2,400 $
DikDik 2,500 $

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim,
Looks like a great opportunity!!

I wouldn't want to fly that far for 7 days, would it be possible to extend this safari to take in the three different hunting areas, including the Murchison Falls area? I would most likely hunting with one other partner.

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
470. Absolutely. Just drop me a line at tim@trophyadventures.com

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Who would want to book a hunt 3 years from now?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66933 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I actually have a number of folks that book that far out regularly. Sold one of these yesterday, and 2024 was the first chance I was going to have to do this, so I thought I would put it out there. Have actually had quite a bit of direct response to this.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I do not doubt your your word Tim.

But for me that is too far ahead.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66933 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
For a quality hunt with a top operator booked through a reputable booking agent, I see no reason not to book well in advance particularly if you are able to lock in attractive pricing. If circumstances change, a good operator and reputable booking agent, as is the case here, will find a way to work with you.

Mike

Posts: 21207 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
AH, 2024 will be my 80th Birthday.... and good incentive to stay in shape...??!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Tim, What is best way from USA (Texas) to Uganda? I assume this includes first buf trophy fee????

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1237 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Brian it does include 1st buff.
There are lots of options from Houston with one stop. Emirates, Qatar, Turkish and Delta/KLM. Give me a yell at 859-608-9331 if you want to discuss.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I am one of those people. My work schedule is not at all flexible. I have to have specific dates and the only way to get them is if i book well in advance. I think every Africa trip I have been on was booked at least two years in advance.

I have been waiting for an Eastern Colorado Mule deer hunt for five years because he was booked out that far.

I will never be in a position to do a spur of the moment Africa trip. They will all be planned years in advance.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Herald:
Brian it does include 1st buff.
There are lots of options from Houston with one stop. Emirates, Qatar, Turkish and Delta/KLM. Give me a yell at 859-608-9331 if you want to discuss.

Tim,

He is closer to DFW, but I’m sure those same options are available, and Turkish is about to open up from DFW.

This sounds awesome. I read an article recently in Sports Afield recently (maybe Game Trails). The author took one of the new Rigby guns made to the specs of Bell’s to Karamojo. It sounded great.

This sounds interesting to lock in a price now against future increases, but I barely know what I’m doing tomorrow! I also fear what might change in the international hunting climate between now and then. This would be a fun and challenging hunt.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Not me. I don’t even buy green bananas!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
2 spots left in 1st group

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
down to 1 spot on 1st group

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
I watched the video, some of the shots were 140 yards or so out.

It is not possible to get within double rifle range due to the terrain?

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
You can get close enough for a double no problem, but you usually can’t be as picky on the bulls. I have shot 10 bulls there and 1/2 were from 35-75 yards.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Group 1 full now booking group 2.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com