Find
Notify
Tools

Whitetail Hunts Fall 2022
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted
Whitetail hunts for 2022 October through mid December. Package includes three hunting days and five nights lodging in NC largest population area of whitetails.

Price is $1,300 per person. Text 252-826-4288 for more information

Posts: 511 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Clark in October 2017. Because of unseasonably warm temperatures, deer movement was limited but I still managed to shoot a nice buck. The food Clark served was excellent- Steak the first night, BBQ the next and delicious Chicken. Clark is a straight shooter who knows his property well and will do everything possible to ensure his hunter success..’ I would recommend a November hunt to minimize warm temperatures. His cabin is rustic but clean and close to his best hunting spots. One stand was walking distance from the cabin and trail camera pics showed a couple of nice bucks frequented the area.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bud:

Thank you for writing up that report. This type of feedback is one of the many reasons that make this site great.

Clark:

I just sent you a text.

Thanks

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Clark, Sent you a PM.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2253 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
These are some pictures from last fall so we should have some nice bucks this season. Minerals and trophy rocks are out and I will put cameras back out this summer and post.

Posts: 511 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Text sent.

One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
Same package offered for 2022.

Whitetail hunts for 2022 October through mid December. Package includes three hunting days and five nights lodging in NC largest population area of whitetails. Price is $1,300 per person. Text 252-826-4288 for more information.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If this is on for this coming winter im interested

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

Clark, Sent you a PM.

Will be going November if you care to join?

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Could be a good option for my sons first deer.

Posts: 1468 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
clark. Are you still doing bear hunts?

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
PM sent