Tools

Moz - Trophy Crocs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
MOZAMBIQUE - TROPHY CROC HUNTING

AGENT: GLOBAL HUNTING RESOURCES

OUTFITTER: CABASSA OUTFITTERS

If you haven't done it yet...but adventure hunting is your thing, you should consider crocodile hunting in the Cahorra Bassa of Mozambique. Much like buffalo hunting...if done right, it can truly be one of the most exciting, and difficult hunts you'll ever do!

Ya...maybe they appear to be asleep while lying on the bank, but rest assured they are 100% wide awake. With all senses constantly on high alert, we can guarantee you - the big crocs of the Cahorra Bassa will test every bit of your stalking, crawling, wind gauging and silent hunting techniques...without failure!

Croc Camps - Cahorra Bassa Dam
We have exceptional crocodile areas, and we get 35 on quota, yearly. We have camps on the north and South banks of the Lake, with a limited hippo quota available for those that seek this specific hunting opportunity as well.

Both sides of the lake offer great camps, nice boats, and a very realistic chance at 14' - 16'+ crocs! Croc hunting here can also be combined with great tiger fishing in Sept / Oct
Not a lot of plains game in these areas though, but we have a bush camp away from the lake where we can hunt grysbuck, duikers, impala, kudu and hyena...plus a few buffalo.
Hippo / Croc packages are our most popular but...but we can't over emphasize the real adventure / hunt, that is croc hunting alone!

2023 & 2024 CROC HUNTING OPTIONS
5 - Day hunt (1 trophy croc over 13') = $9,500 1x1, or $8,500 2x1
7 - Day hunt (2 trophy crocs over 13') = $12,900 - 1x1
10 - Day hunt (2 trophy crocs, 2 crocs 10' or smaller - great for leather) = $17,500 1x1

All the extra costs are included in these prices...this is by car transfer to camps too, thus no extra transfer fees!

Please email us at globalhunts@aol.com

Thank you

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Big crocs are the most underrated trophy in Africa. They don’t get big by being unaware and stupid….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13123 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I concur. Mine was not an easy hunt at all on the banks of the Zambezi. I was covered up in them but the true monsters just had a nack of knowing something was up. One of my greatest accomplishments and the locals were very happy to have another gone. Very exciting cutting the belly open and looking for body parts.

One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Aaron, when is the best time to go for a monster?

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1235 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brain1:

During MONSTER time! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66858 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brain1:

I would guess when the water level is low since that would concentrate the Crocs in smaller areas. But, I've never hunted Crocs so I don't know for sure.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12512 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Hunted Kariba a few years back with Buzz for hippo and buff in November. One bay where we overnighted one of the locals reported that the water had got saw warm in the bays and shallow areas that the crocs had all done a mass exodus to the deeper areas and inlet mouths where the water was cooler. Amazing animals! Certainly on my list.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2256 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Will Whitaker

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 363 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I hunted Cahorra Bassa about 10 years. Took a 15 footer. The other guy in camp also shot a 15 footer- but his had about 1 1/2’ feet bitten off his tail! LOTS of big crocs but difficult to approach.

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
10 yrs?? Ouch

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
10 yrs?? Ouch

I was wrong. I check my pictures and it was September 2008! Damn, where have the last 15 years gone? Confused

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
faint

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Hi Aaron,

Will this be a hunt that will be offered and available in 2024? Pricing probably will change, that ok.

You mentioned Hippo’s as a possible add on. I do not think that they are importable, but that is ok for me.

Is there any baiting or is it spot and stalk?

Looking at the map trying to figure out some logistics, what would be a reasonable shot distance wise?

You mentioned crawling, and i am not sure i will be able to do that. I just had a knee replace about 6 weeks ago. I plan to look for some knee pads, as i have heard that kneeling and crawling is difficult to do. I have not tried that at this time. That will be a learning curve.

Thank you for posting a nice offer

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1567 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote