THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    New Zealand Tahr / Chamois 2020 Blowout Special!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Zealand Tahr / Chamois 2020 Blowout Special!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Agent - Global Hunting Resources

Outfit / Hunter - Kent Kaiser

NEW ZEALAND - 2020

DO NOT MISS THIS ONE-TIME OPPORTUNITY!!!

This is a 25th Anniversary Special...and we are offering the SINGLE BEST price ever to hunt Tahr / Chamois via helicopter!

This hunt is normally in the range of $9,500 each / plus $2,500 chopper fees - $12,000 total each, for a 5 - day hunt!

We are offering a limited number of these hunts in May - July, 2020

Hunts are generally 100% successful for both species!

Price: $6,000 each / 1x1 guided / 5 - day hunt

We are looking for groups of 2 hunters, but you can book individually...knowing that you will likely be paired with another individual for your 5 - day hunt.

To accomplish the Helicopter/Tahr/Chamois adventure it will take one day of good weather, but we will need to plan for 5 days just in case weather is poor. You can duck hunt while you wait...or you may be lucky and have sun the entire time.

Additional Fees:
RT Travel to New Zealand (Christchurch)
Rental Car / Gas: $250 per week on average (can be shared)
Hotel Accommodation: $60 - $80 per night on average
Food: $30 per day on average
Skinning: $75 per animal
No licenses required for big game
$15 a day license to hunt Ducks if you choose to do so

These additional fees - aside from RT air travel to NZ will cost $1,000 on average. Still a full $5,000 cheaper than the average price to hunt Tahr / Chamois via helicopter in New Zealand

If you are interested...please email me at globalhunts@aol.com

Like most hunts I sell...I've done this hunt personally on several occasions, so if you have questions I am happy to help?

Regards,

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So estimating just slightly less than $8,000 per hunter for both species? Can you post pictures from these hunts to see what has been taken?

Thanks, Dave

Posts: 297 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If that is the case, I may need to seriously consider this. What time of year are the capes the best on Tahr?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
posted 09 July 2019 01:50 Hide Post
If that is the case, I may need to seriously consider this. What time of year are the capes the best on Tahr?

May and June

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
ask if the helicopter is just used to get into the mountains - not for hunting from or chasing animals to a standstill from.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
ask if the helicopter is just used to get into the mountains - not for hunting from or chasing animals to a standstill from.

So Aaron can you please answer this?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What kind of specials if any do you have on Red Deer in April through May?

Posts: 151 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona  | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote