THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    DISCOUNT SPRING BROWN BEAR APRIL 15-24 '14 (Client comment added)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DISCOUNT SPRING BROWN BEAR APRIL 15-24 '14 (Client comment added)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

This is a 9 footer my client took last spring. He was very happy with the whole experience.

FROM THE CLIENT IN THE ABOVE PIC

I can tell you that no North American hunt I have been on compares with Tony and I've been on many. Nobody puts in more effort at finding game. Tony hunted for bears instead of just passing the buck and saying "The bears just aren't out yet," He looked hard and long every day.

Camp is clean and warm. Food as good as it gets.

Guides knew the hunting area well, and we're enjoyable to hunt with. They knew from past hunts where to find the dens.

Equipment is in excellent shape.

4 hunters took 4 bears over 8.5'. It probably is not a hunt to go on looking for a 10', but if you want a good respectable bear with quality hide it's an excellent hunt.

For the price, adventure and effort Tony is it.

If anyone would like to speak to this guy contact me for phone# and e-mail.

Tony lee/Westwind Guide Service has 15-24 April '14 open for(1) brown bear hunter. Tony is a long time Alaska Master Guide that operates in my old stomping grounds on Unit 17 in SW, AK.

On this April hunt you may not see a lot of bears but 95% of the bears will be boars. Reasonable expectations will be for a bear squaring 8.0"-9.0" with larger possible. These bears will be fresh from the den and the coats will be absolutey luxurious.

Hunt will be spot and stalk using snowmobiles to get around. The snowmobiles allow you to cover a lot of country on your hunt. The terrain is fairly open hill country. The bears and their tracks are easy to see and follow on the snow. The same apllies to wolves which are a definite possibility on this hunt.

Alaska weather is what it is but in my experence in 22 years in Unit 17 that early spring weather in April can be very nice and some of the best of the year allowing a very pleasant and productive hunt.

Accommodations will be in a nice cabin with good food and a real shower. The shower is a real luxury on these spring hunts.

Jumping off place is Port Alsworth on Lake Clark reached each day by flights from Anchorage.

Tony takes a max of 6 bear hunters each April and still has this middle hunt open for (1) hunter.

Price:

1x1 10 full hunting day to allow (2) bears $13,500. This is one heck of good price as the regular '14 price is $12,500 plus a $5,000 TF for only (1) bear.

Extras:

Flights: Anchorage-Port Alsworth-camp and overnight in Port Alsworth $1,800 rt
Hunting license $85
Bear tag $500 each
Wolf tag $35
Hotels as necessary before or after the hunt
Trophy shipping

Contact me anytime with questions and for a reference list.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,
This is one month away, I think you need a better deal than that!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Miko,

Have you priced many brown bear hunts lately?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,
I have salivated over this hunt for the last couple of years. You are "baiting" me.

I need more time for these last minute cancellations hunts! Tell your clients to cancel a little farther in advance for my benefit please!

I am headed to NZ for tahr hunt then or I would do this one.

This is a good deal for a bear hunt.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
Mark,
This is an excellent offer for brown bear.
In Europe you will pay 30% more for the same deal.
Good luck with your hunt!

Ing. MARIUS VICTOR MERUȚIU
Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

Posts: 286 | Location: Romania | Registered: 26 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
THX!

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com