THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    FREE WING SHOOTING SAFARIS FOR INJURED COMBAT VETS .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE WING SHOOTING SAFARIS FOR INJURED COMBAT VETS .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
WE ARE OFFERING FREE WING SHOOTING DOVES SAFARIS FOR INJURED VETS JUST CONTYACT US AND RESERVE WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SAFARIS .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Very nice offer, Dr. Pozzi.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you to make such a generous offer.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2285 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What you are doing is good.I hope a few of these heroes will get to take you up on this generous offer.

Scott

Posts: 413 | Location: Ridgecrest,Ca | Registered: 02 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:
Very nice of you to make such a generous offer.

+1

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66739 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,

The link to your webpage does not work. Maybe it is just me.

Mark

Posts: 1223 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Mark im working in the website it will take a few days more check my fb please .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen ,as many of you know im offering freemedical surgeries and treatment too .My family owns a hospital and all of us served in the military .The ofert is for Rhodesian vets too ,Rhodesia is a country i loved and was abandoned by everybody .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
A great offer Juan on both fronts.

Well done,
K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thanks my friend ,next season you are invited to hunt partriges here .Remember that .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Class move Dr. Pozzi!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I HAVE TO SAID THAT JIM TEX DONATED 400 US IN SHELLS FOR THE FIRST INJURED WARRIOR . clap

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan, I cannot access your website, but I am wondering if you have anything set up to where we can donate like Jim did. If not let me know how to follow Jim's example on how to do it, and above all thanks for showing these guys the thanks and respect they deserve.

Posts: 118 | Location: Utah | Registered: 25 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
I HAVE TO SAID THAT JIM TEX DONATED 400 US IN SHELLS FOR THE FIRST INJURED WARRIOR . clap

Way to go Jim! beer

TrophyShotPrints.com will be privileged to donate our Ready-to-Display Custom Enhanced 16x24 Metal Showpiece for the first injured warrior tu2

Dr. Pozzi please contact me when everything is sorted...I salute you for what you are doing sir!!! clap

Regards,

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Way to go Jim!

Right back atch' Roland!

Dr. Pozzi is one of the good guys! Ain't AR great?

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Way to go Jim!

Right back atch' Roland!

Dr. Pozzi is one of the good guys!

Ain't AR great?

Ya betcha brother...some mighty fine folk here tu2

And participating makes it all the more satisfying and worthwhile...I love cheerful givers, was raised the same!!! tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Way cool!!! Some people know how to do "life" tu2

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
tu2

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7570 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very much appreciated to hear these offers.

Am a vet but, not battle scarred. Did it to myself later.

More back slapping for much the same thing.
Pagosawingnut guided several disabled vets elk hunting last year too. NICE Rick!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Thanks my friend ,next season you are invited to hunt partriges here .Remember that .

Thankyou, that is very kind. I will let you know when we have a plan.

Rgds,
K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted doves with Juan this last April and had a helleva good hunt. While hunting with Juan (he personally guided the hunt every day) and our conversations in the evening after hunting, I thought of him as a class act. His generous offers to Wounded Warriors confirms my feelings. I only wish that our own Veterans Administration would show the same concern.

Muchismos gracias amigo,

Hoot

Posts: 789 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I really wish I could book a hunt with Juan, but it would almost like cheating on a woman. I've been hunting with Miles & Miles for nearly 8 years. However, I hope my next trip might include a Malbec or Fernet with Juan at the truck stop in Totoral.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend we are constructing a big commercial dove shooting operation at Arroyito ,Cordoba with a partnership between several outfitters .We will invite wounded vets for free there and ill offer free medical care at my hospital .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a wounded vet myself. I want too say thank you for what you are doing. I hope someone can take you up on you're generous offer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan

Great idea and congratulation on helping war vets.
I did sponsor some war vets this year for a 7 day hunt in south africa and a few animals and had a great great time go have a look at the a hero foundation they some great guys.

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
JTEX member of this forum donated 400us in shells too ,so there are many god people of this forum .
mfischer and julio fabry and franco dezzi offered free work as guides ,so my son Juan .We hope to help as many vets as we can .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA