Find
Notify
Tools

SSG Safaris- Zimbabwe 2016 *Buffalo Special*
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted
Nixon Dzingai is offering Buffalo Package Hunt specials at the rate of $9100 trophy fee included for one Buffalo. This offer is 10 day Buffalo hunt for daily rate $5100; Buffalo trophy fee valued at $4000. This will include one Buffalo trophy fee, VAT and 2% Govt Levy on daily rate. If the client wants other animals trophy fees will apply (some also at discounted rates):

2nd Buffalo $4500
Nyala $3000
Waterbuck $2000
Kudu $2000
Zebra $900
Eland $2000
Giraffe $2000
Wildebeest $1000
Hyena $1000
Bushbuck $1000
Impala $450
Klipspringer $900
Duiker $300
Warthog $400
Jackal $200
Steenbok $500
Grysbok $300

EXTRA CHARGES
Road Transfer- $750 (can be split if you have a hunt partner)
4% Govt. Levy on trophy fees
Trophy preparation & documentation $500 (waived if not exporting any trophies)

Please contact me if interested. Nixon has a large buffalo quota and would like to get more sold for this year.

Bobby Lowe
PO Box 3443
Idaho Falls, ID 83403
208-709-2919
risinsun@ida.net

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome offer Bobby and an excellent chance at a very big Buffalo.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Am I reading that right? Ten days, with two buffalo for $13600. If that is right, I will try to clear my schedule.

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bama15:
Am I reading that right? Ten days, with two buffalo for $13600. If that is right, I will try to clear my schedule.

Yes Randy that is correct. Additional would be the transfer to camp and any tips you would choose to give the crew. Since you mentioned not taking any trophies home I think the "trophy prep and documentation" would be waved. I'll confirm this within a few days.

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Nixon confirmed that trophies not being shipped will NOT be charged the $500 for prep and documentation.

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Some are sold but still plenty of premium dates. Camps are Malapati, Sengwe 1 and Sengwe 2. All are good areas for big Buffs.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I had to jump on it. A lot has been said about how expensive Africa has gotten. I will hunt 10 days for two buffalo, $13600. I couldn't pass it up.

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
FYI- If you are thinking about this hunt I will be away from 6/12-6/27 with no communications so if you are sitting on the fence about going you might contact me before this Saturday or right after the 28th.

Some are taking advantage of this offer.

Look through this section at comparable buffalo hunts. This is a bargain. You have a real opportunity of taking large and old dugga boys. No sliding scale to think of for big trophies.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with SSG on two occasions. If funds and time allowed I would be all over this.

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Dates are still available if you are thinking about taking advantage of these offers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those buff are what dreams are made of.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Back up for another look.

one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
What dates do you have left?

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
20 years ago I saw buffalo hunts going for this price and then slowly watched them climb and climb. Wish I was able to get away this year, this is a very good deal. Hopefully you will post something like this for 2017

Posts: 129 | Location: Tyler, TX | Registered: 23 December 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bama15:
Well, I had to jump on it. A lot has been said about how expensive Africa has gotten. I will hunt 10 days for two buffalo, $13600. I couldn't pass it up.

Look forward to the report.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Nixon will give you his take on our 2016 presidential election. He knows more about American politics than we do!

And here's a legitimate 50" Buff taken by my group in Malapati 2 years ago.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote