Deleted
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Deleted

Posts: 234 | Registered: 17 September 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike, does Argentina allow handgun hunting with my own handgun? I'd dearly love to hunt boar with my Redhawk.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
That is a real bargain price.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Checked the website, but it doesn't list observer rates. What price for wife and two teenagers?

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have stayed and done some wingshooting at Poitahue. A couple of the others did some hunting for red stag. It is a beautiful estancia. The facilities and rooms are very well appointed. They even have their own privately labeled wine.

Unfortunately, our outfitter has not settled with Poitahue and the trophies are being held hostage. I believe that the hunters advised the management of the facility to keep the trophies.

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 618 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 618 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted Hide Post
Hi Mikey,
Please send me some more info.
I would be interested for 3 people. Myself, my dad and brother. All for free range red stag.
Thanks,
Can you send some pics of the average free range stag? I assume most of the pics on the website are high fenced.

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Mikey

How many mountain lions tags you have at Poitahue and which is the succes rate ?

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I thought puma hunts in La Pampa were not allowed except for a few outfitters that have a permit to "raise" pumas and hunt those. If this is this outfitters idea of hunting, it is certainly not mine, and for me, casts a shadow over the entire operation.

Comments and clarification, if any, would be appreciated.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Mikey,

Your answer was clear and honest.
I know the puma issue and I was just curious how Poitahue was doing any puma hunting.

I wish you the best of lucks booking your hunts in Argentina, it's a great destination.

Good luck thumb

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote