New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAST MINUTE MUSK AND CARIBOU COMBO HUNT
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks, I have a Great Last minute cancellation hunt offer. We have 3 spots available from the 18.-22./23. of August 2022

Program:
17th arrival in Kangerlussuaq, Greenland - stay in hotel
18th helicopter transfer from Kangerlussuaq to camp
19th hunt day
20th hunt day
21th hunt day
22nd departure from camp to Kangerlussuaq - stay in hotel
23th departure from Kangerlussuaq to Copenhagen, Denmark

Price for Musk ox alone $7,500 with caribou $9,500. This includes the helicopter to camp and return so a super price.

You will have to fly to Copenhagen and from there take a flight to Greenland. You should plan to arrive Copenhagen on the 16th and can plan to fly home from Copenhagen on the 24th.

On top of this you will have gun rental about $100. Plus cost of a bag to ship the trophies to Denmark + the cost to ship the trophies to Denmark which is quite reasonable because they goe by sea. A taxidermist in Denmark will then prepare your trophies to ship it home.

The musk ox can be found along the lake shores, the caribou are up in the mountains and need a good level of fitness to get to them. I am not sure what Caribou these are exactly as they were introduced to Greenland years ago. Look like barren ground caribou.

let me know if you have any other questions.

Many Thanks

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

Posts: 2535 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure they are Barren Ground Caribou when you hunt at Kangerlussuaq, if you hunted in the very south they are reindeer introduced from Norway

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote