THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2014 TANZANIA 7 DAY CAPE BUFFALO & PG SUPER DISCOUNT !!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2014 TANZANIA 7 DAY CAPE BUFFALO & PG SUPER DISCOUNT !!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

SUPER DISCOUNT!!

TANZANIA CAPE BUFFALO SAFARI HUNT >>> $8,900.

TWO Trophy Cape Buffalo Bulls, One each: Zebra, Warthog, Lichtenstein's Hartebeest, Nyasa Wildebeest

We sold 2 weeks (of the original offer), and still have 2 weeks open for this year. So we are now offering this greatly discounted 7 day hunt (also see our other listing for 14 days). First person to put deposit gets the hunt. If you've ever dreamed of big Buffalo Dagga Bulls in Tanzania...stop dreaming, put down a deposit, and start packing!

Tanzania Cape buffalo Super Discount 7 full days hunting safari. $8,900.00 US

I am listing this safari hunt for Federico Gellini who is SCI's International Professional Hunter of The Year 2014, and long time outfitter in Tanzania. Federico is not yet an AR member, so I'm listing it for him, and I will be the Professional Hunter on this safari. I am a full member of Tanzania Professional Hunter's Assoc.

Federico has been in Tanzania 20+ years, and been outfitter in Africa since 1972!

Operator/Outfitter: Federico Gellini Tanzania Safaris/Safari Club Tanzania Ltd.
Area: Kilwa/Mbwemkuru (1,840 Sq Kilometers) & Kilwa-Nakiu (1,800 Sq Kilometers)
Professional Hunter: J.D. Andrews (Full member Tanzania Professional Hunters Assoc)

Dates available: Oct 12 thru Oct 27, 2014. We can put the 7 days anywhere you like within these dates.

7 full hunting days 1x1
Includes:

*7 day hunting permit.
*One rifle permit. (additional rifle permits $250 each)
*Meet & Greet, at Dar es Salaam airport arrival & departure.
*Mini bus transports from Airport to Hotel & return.
*All (delicious) meals + appetizers & deserts, snacks during the hunt. Including fresh fruit & vegatables.
*Full Bar: all bottled water, soft drinks, beer, wine, liquor (full bar) and one bottle champagne to celebrate your trophy buffalo!
*Daily laundry service
*Experienced licensed PH (member TPHA)
*Experienced Trackers/Gunbearers
*4x4 Land Cruiser.
*Camp Manager, Tent boys; cooks; professional experienced skinners, bartender; waiter; etc.
*Fully equipped 4x4 Land Cruiser hunting car & Driver, and first aid kit, and sat phone.
*Deluxe East African style thatched tents; en suite toilet, shower & sink.
*Ice machine & Coffee machine in the mess.
*complete hunter's check list.

Does Not Include:
*Trophy handling fee (DPC) $1,200.
*Shipping (air-freight) of trophies.
*Observers (non-hunters) @ $250.00 Per Day each.
*Hotel accommodations at Sea Cliff Hotel, Dar es Salaam before & after the safari.
*Gratuities to PH & Staff.
*Items of a personal nature.
*Charter Plane fares and any sight-seeing side trips.
*Trophy fees for animals taken or wounded & lost:
*Taxidermy
*Trophy fees (includes all anti-poaching & community development fees). ALL TROPHY FEES MUST BE PAID UPON CONCLUSION OF SAFARI----NO EXCEPTIONS.

Cape buffalo (two on permit) $2,300. (each buffalo)
Litchenstein's Hartebeest $800.
Warthog $550.
Nyasa Wildebeest $800.
Zebra $1,440.

Air Charters: Cessna 206 $1,700. OR Caravan $2,500. EACH WAY.

This is a Super deal on a fantastic Classic Dangerous game safari hunt with well known Tanzania outfitter!! ***If you want to take a few other Plains Game species such as Hyena, Bushpig, Roosevelt sable, EA Bush Duiker, EA Kudu, Eland, Bushbuck, porcupine, honey badger, civet, reedbuck....or even a 3rd buffalo.......possible you can do so by paying extra (by prior arrangement). We do not overhunt the block, so Trophy quality is very good to excellent on a majority of species.

Terms: 50% ($4,450. usd) due by bank wire transfer to confirm the booking.

We can send by email the brochure/2014 price list.

I can answer all your hunting questions, so feel free to PM me. But for booking please contact:

FEDERICO GELLINI TANZANIA SAFARIS / SAFARI CLUB TANZANIA LTD.
PO Box 105586, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Email: ophfg1@yahoo.com
Tel:+255 22 2775902 Mobile: +255 754 434435

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got pretty excited about your "Super Discount" Cape Buffalo Hunt in Tanzania for ONLY $8,900 until I kept reading...

FWIW, Your offer of a Tanzanian Cape Buffalo Plus hunt is misleading.

Adding everything up WITHOUT Hotels, Tip's, etc. and flying in on the cheaper Cessna, my total came to almost $22,000.

Let's keep things real...ir sounds like an awesome hunt...offer it for what it is.

Just my 2 Cents of course and best of luck

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must admit that I started to read from the top line, but ended up thinking the same as Leopardtrack.

I am a rookie with regard to the Africa safari hunting business, but no rookie regard to big game hunts elsewhere in the world. So far just hunted in South Africa two times. I have not hunted or visited Tanzania, but have been reading and studying about hunts in Zimbabwe, Namibiba, Botswana, Zambia, Camereoon, Burkina Faso, Mozambique and Tanzania. For some reason I understand or realize that hunts in Tanzania seem to be more expensive, sometimes a lot, than the other countries !? How come ?

I see from this offer that a bartender is included in the staff ! Also a ice and coffee machine ! Does a hunting camp need a bartender ? Are not hunters able to poor the drinks themselves or by the assistance from the PH and put ice in their own drinks ? Makes me wonder... Am I supposed to pay a daily fee for a bartender and tip as well ? What does a bartender do all day when the hunter is out hunting ? Makes me Wonder ...

I agree that it is ok to have comfortable camp and meals cooked and served, but at the same time I guess that all extra is costing. For what benefit ? Are we hunters that snobby establishing a need for a bartender ?

Sorry for being harsh and no offend meant, but maybe there is time for a new businessplan in the hunting safari business ?

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buyer beware on this one.
My buddy and I tried booking one of the earlier specials.
Once we started asking too many detailed questions ALL hunts were suddenly SOLD OUT.
No doubt there will be a solid reason as to how this came about ???
Just saying !

Posts: 460 | Location: New Zealand, Australia, Zambia | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leopardtrack:
I got pretty excited about your "Super Discount" Cape Buffalo Hunt in Tanzania for ONLY $8,900 until I kept reading...

Adding everything up WITHOUT Hotels, Tip's, etc. and flying in on the cheaper Cessna, my total came to almost $22,000.

Let's keep things real...ir sounds like an awesome hunt...offer it for what it is.

Sir: It IS an awesome hunt. But with all do respect: What nonsense! What the heck are you talking about???

There's NOTHING misleading about it!!!!!!

Unlike a lot of other's hunt ads I see, I WAS COMPLETELY & 100% UP FRONT WITH EVERYTHING! >>>THERE ARE NO HIDDEN CHARGES OR SURPRISES HERE AT ALL! I always try to be up front & honest about everything. Its all listed there for 5 minutes worth reading. So why call it misleading??

I don't know of any others hunts that include TIPS, HOTELS, SIDE TRIPS, TAXIDERMY, ETC ETC. Besides, how can I possibly include tips? They are a gift from the hunter and I have absolutely no idea what a guy wants to leave. Ridiculous!

If you want to fly to our camp, we don't know if you prefer small 206, or want the bigger Caravan. So how can we possibly add it into the price? BTW: We don't make a single dime on the air charters.

I DID NOT, NEVER HAVE, NOR EVER WILL MISREPRESENT ANY HUNT I AM INVOLVED IN. PERIOD!

I suggest you go on the internet and check TANZANIAN OUTFITTERS current prices for a 7 day buffalo hunt. Although most won't dare list their prices, you will soon see from ones that do, that this indeed is a SUPER DEAL!

Most other TANZANIA outfitters (and I'm not including the highest priced ones!) run about $17,000 for 7 day buffalo hunt. And the things INCLUDED & NOT INCLUDED are the very same as ours.

Our list price on this hunt is $16,350. NOW REDUCED TO $8,900. So $7,450 discount saving may not sound like much cash to you, but it is to most folks (and me too)!

So either you don't know much about Tanzania prices, or you haven't checked them since 1999.

You should not insult someone by calling them "Misleading" when its pretty apparent you really don't know what you're talking about!
Cheers.

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Norwegian:
I must admit that I started to read from the top line, but ended up thinking the same as Leopardtrack.

I am a rookie with regard to the Africa safari hunting business, but no rookie regard to big game hunts elsewhere in the world. So far just hunted in South Africa two times. I have not hunted or visited Tanzania, but have been reading and studying about hunts in Zimbabwe, Namibiba, Botswana, Zambia, Camereoon, Burkina Faso, Mozambique and Tanzania. For some reason I understand or realize that hunts in Tanzania seem to be more expensive, sometimes a lot, than the other countries !? How come ?

I see from this offer that a bartender is included in the staff ! Also a ice and coffee machine ! Does a hunting camp need a bartender ? Are not hunters able to poor the drinks themselves or by the assistance from the PH and put ice in their own drinks ? Makes me wonder... Am I supposed to pay a daily fee for a bartender and tip as well ? What does a bartender do all day when the hunter is out hunting ? Makes me Wonder ...

I agree that it is ok to have comfortable camp and meals cooked and served, but at the same time I guess that all extra is costing. For what benefit ? Are we hunters that snobby establishing a need for a bartender ?

Sorry for being harsh and no offend meant, but maybe there is time for a new businessplan in the hunting safari business ?

Morten

I have hunted Tanz four times; here is nothing quite like it. On my first hunt I wasn't used to having my butt wiped but you get used to it.

On average you are going to spend about 3-4K per day when it is all said on done.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
when you originally posted a discounted buff hunt in June( essentially the same hunt as this but a bit more expensive) free round trip ground transportation to the area was included with optional charter available . is that not the case with this offer-i.e. free ground transport?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13101 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Morten

No offence taken. Everyone's a rookie at some time. The reason that Tanzania is "higher Priced" than S. Africa, Zimbabwe and other countries is many: The operating costs are higher, We don't own the hunting land, but pay very expensive leases; Everything in camp must flown in on a expensive plane, or driven 9 hours to the camp; We also don't make money on animals shot (like on some private farms which own the game, and sell the meat) the trophy fees go directly to the government, (we don't own the animals in our block); we have to set up camp each year, and tear it down (not a permanent camp); We do anti-poaching in off season, (not cheap); The list goes on and on. I'm sure this topic has been covered in great detail on AR. Not to forget we have some pretty darn good hunting in Tanzania! Our Trophy Fees are more reasonable then most other countries too.

Regards the BARTENDER question: We have a normal size staff (actually smaller than some camps). Every one of them is absolutely essential to you having a great hunt! We don't have any "Hangers on", etc. Every one has a job and they do it well. We have a Manager named Steven. His duties include: Camp Manager, Waiter, bartender, checking/ordering supplies; dishwasher, and other assorted duties. We have another named Zebron. He also is a waiter, bartender, dishwasher, and does anti-poaching too. Both are great guys and been with us many years. This is a very typical arrangement in just about ALL Tanzania camps.
So, to answer your question: No, there is no one guy who is just "a bartender" (the waiters do it). But if you prefer to mix your own drinks....fine with us. Buy the way: we offer a FREE fully stocked bar.

When its 100F heat mid day, I (and all clients) enjoy iced drinks in camp after a hard day's hunting. Clients (especially Americans) enjoy a good cup of fresh brewed Arusha coffee (instead of that crappy instant coffee). There's no extra charge for it. Its there to make you more comfortable if you want it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Clients (especially Americans) enjoy a good cup of fresh brewed Arusha coffee (instead of that crappy instant coffee). There's no extra charge for it. Its there to make you more comfortable if you want it.

Wow, I just made a glass of iced coffee; I use instant coffee. I brew it hot then pour it over the a big glass of ice. I was just thinking how the smell of instant reminds me of hunting in Africa. Or traveling in Europe for that matter. Or Japan. At least in the hotel rooms.

I have spent over 100K with Luke Samaras and never got even a free beer. But the hunting was good.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
when you originally posted a discounted buff hunt in June( essentially the same hunt as this but a bit more expensive) free round trip ground transportation to the area was included with optional charter available . is that not the case with this offer-i.e. free ground transport?

Yep, You are Correct. On that one Federico told me to put it in and I did. However, I don't think its a great idea: The drive is long 9 hours from hotel (some on Tarmac, some dirt). That's if no big traffic jams, or breakdowns etc). I hate to see a guy arrive in camp tired, with an aching back where he can't hunt the next day. A few years ago we had two adventurous Italian guys who insisted to go by road. When they finally got to camp...they said "never again", Next year they came by air!

So, no, its not included in this offer. I strongly urge the 1 hour flight, but if you really rather go by car, we can arrange that. An extra charge, but way cheaper than an Air Charter. The hunt (as you said) is lower priced than the last one. We are as low as we can go on price, and I promise you this hunt won't get any cheaper. Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TANZ-PH:
quote:

Sir: It IS an awesome hunt. But with all do respect: What nonsense! What the heck are you talking about???

Unlike a lot of other's hunt ads I see, I WAS COMPLETELY & 100% UP FRONT WITH EVERYTHING! >>>THERE ARE NO HIDDEN CHARGES OR SURPRISES HERE AT ALL! I always try to be up front & honest about everything. Its all listed there for 5 minutes worth reading. So why call it misleading??

I don't know of any others hunts that include TIPS, HOTELS, SIDE TRIPS, TAXIDERMY, ETC ETC. Besides, how can I possibly include tips? They are a gift from the hunter and I have absolutely no idea what a guy wants to leave. Ridiculous!

If you want to fly to our camp, we don't know if you prefer small 206, or want the bigger Caravan. So how can we possibly add it into the price? BTW: We don't make a single dime on the air charters.

I DID NOT, NEVER HAVE, NOR EVER WILL MISREPRESENT ANY HUNT I AM INVOLVED IN. PERIOD!

I suggest you go on the internet and check TANZANIAN OUTFITTERS current prices for a 7 day buffalo hunt. Although most won't dare list their prices, you will soon see from ones that do, that this indeed is a SUPER DEAL!

Most other TANZANIA outfitters (and I'm not including the highest priced ones!) run about $17,000 for 7 day buffalo hunt. And the things INCLUDED & NOT INCLUDED are the very same as ours.

Our list price on this hunt is $16,350. NOW REDUCED TO $8,900. So $7,450 discount saving may not sound like much cash to you, but it is to most folks (and me too)!

So either you don't know much about Tanzania prices, or you haven't checked them since 1999.

You should not insult someone by calling them "Misleading" when its pretty apparent you really don't know what you're talking about!
Cheers.

Tanz-PH,

I didn't say that your discount hunt wasn't a good deal....what I said was that your sales pitch is misleading.

Read your Ad over again..."Tanzania Cape Buffalo Super Discount 7 Full Days Hunting Safari $8,900.

Yes, you do itemize exactly what's NOT included so no problem at all there but the way your ad reads initially is that you are selling a Tanzanian Cape Buffalo Hunt for 7 Full Days for only $8,900

FWIW: I really could care less if you do or if you don't, but do yourself a favor and read your response to my reply over a few times and ask yourself..."Would I give this guy $25,000 of my hard earned money and want to spend 7 days in the bush with him"?

It was NOT my intention to blow-up your post but if you look at the rhetoric in your reply to my post you might realize that you come across as a total A**Hole.

Not a good way to sell a hunt!

At any rate, Good Luck. I suspect that you need it.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:
Clients (especially Americans) enjoy a good cup of fresh brewed Arusha coffee (instead of that crappy instant coffee). There's no extra charge for it. Its there to make you more comfortable if you want it.

Wow, I just made a glass of iced coffee; I use instant coffee. I brew it hot then pour it over the a big glass of ice. I was just thinking how the smell of instant reminds me of hunting in Africa. Or traveling in Europe for that matter. Or Japan. At least in the hotel rooms.

I have spent over 100K with Luke Samaras and never got even a free beer. But the hunting was good.

When I started out as PH many years ago (back in the old days of no cells phones, Sat phones, GPS, Trail Cams, etc) all we had to drink in all the camps "Africafe" instant. I truly hate the stuff (I will drink if nothing else available). And my American clients always said "how come they grow coffee here, but all we can get this this instant crap"?? So years ago I brought coffee machines to the camp. When the generator comes on in the morning, they hit the button. The tent boy brings hot cup of strong coffee to me & clients in the morning wake up. But we have Africafe instant too, if you like it. Karibu! coffee

I have worked for other companies and they always charged for their (rather limited) bar drinks. One well known outfitter I worked for for 5 years did not allow any booze in his camps (because he was Muslim). All PHs brought in their own. beer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cheers.

Tanz-PH,

I didn't say that your discount hunt wasn't a good deal....what I said was that your sales pitch is misleading.

Read your Ad over again..."Tanzania Cape Buffalo Super Discount 7 Full Days Hunting Safari $8,900.

Yes, you do itemize exactly what's NOT included so no problem at all there but the way your ad reads initially is that you are selling a Tanzanian Cape Buffalo Hunt for 7 Full Days for only $8,900

FWIW: I really could care less if you do or if you don't, but do yourself a favor and read your response to my reply over a few times and ask yourself..."Would I give this guy $25,000 of my hard earned money and want to spend 7 days in the bush with him"?

It was NOT my intention to blow-up your post but if you look at the rhetoric in your reply to my post you might realize that you come across as a total A**Hole.

Not a good way to sell a hunt!

At any rate, Good Luck. I suspect that you need it.

Yes, that is the base/basic price of the hunt! Sorry if I got your hopes up that you could get a first rate Tanzania safari for $8,900 bucks INCLUDING charters, tips, taxidermy, shipping of trophies, hotels etc.
Again, how can we includes tips?? (we don't know how generous you are) Hotels? (maybe you don't want to stay at Sea Cliff, but rather a more inexpensive hotel?) Trophy fees (we don't know what you will shoot). We don't know if your coming alone with light baggage on a 206; or coming in with your family heavy which requires a Caravan (different prices).

So, again I ask: How can I possibly put things of this nature in the "INCLUDED" SECTION????????????? The only thing we could have put in the base price was the $1200 Trophy Handling. I will give you that one, if it makes you feel better.

If it makes you feel good calling me an a-hole, no problem then. I am a real gentleman (unlike you) and refuse to call you names. I think your rather crude statements speak for themselves!

I didn't come here to start an argument either...I came to sell a hunt.

Good day.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This will be my last word regarding your post...I won't banter with you on semantics, and again I wish you luck with selling your hunt.

I will close by saying that I DID NOT call you an "A**hole". Show me where I said that?
What I DID say was that you come across as one in your response.

Good Day to you as well and please don't respond back to me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it.[/QUOTE]

Right there. Not only you can't read mine, but appears you can't read what you yourself wrote either!

Sorry if the ad isn't perfect. I am a Professional Hunter and normally don't try to 'market' hunts like this. All new to me. But this how every outfitter puts on his web site. Same way But It only takes an average person about 60 seconds to read to what the hunt includes, and does not include. Again, I apologize if it was confusing.

Trust me, I have no desire to discuss anything with you either!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think this is an excellent offer--for TZ. If I had the funds and the time I would really like to do TZ once ( on my bucket list) and this would be my chance.

Thx for the offer and good luck with the sale.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1925 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
it.

Holy Christ!! Look at my comment about you AGAIN...it reads "You might realize that you come across as a total A**hole".

What don't you understand?? Is English your first language?? If not maybe there is a translation issue. Look at my quote AGAIN...I didn't say that you WERE an a**hole, I said that you come across as one the way you replied to me.

Please let it be now...you are making a fool of yourself.

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
"Gents" first, I read this in full. I see nothing misleading about this offer. It lists all the extras. If you have ever booked a hunt, practically anywhere they all read pretty similar.

This is the sort of douchey behaviour that give me angst as to being a "AR" member. Whenever AR comes up in most camps I've been in, many times it is referred to as being representative of this sort of attitude.

I don't necessarily feel that way but to be thrown into the same lot as LT. I am a bit embarrassed by this. Funny thing is, I usually enjoy his informative posts.

If you are serious about buying a hunt, ask questions. If not, why argue over something you have no interest in.

.02C

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3340 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:

If you are serious about buying a hunt, ask questions. If not, why argue over something you have no interest in.

.02C

Steve

+1

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7570 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1. A reasonable offer of a chance to take dangerous and plains game in Tanzania.The dates are smack dab in Montana's Elk and deer open ending week........Holy Week .....and Zim leopard and Sable are on for August 2015......or I'd be posting with interest. Thanks.We all need education about the necessary add ons. Jim

Posts: 136 | Location: Great Falls,MT | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Morten

No offence taken. Everyone's a rookie at some time. The reason that Tanzania is "higher Priced" than S. Africa, Zimbabwe and other countries is many: The operating costs are higher, We don't own the hunting land, but pay very expensive leases; Everything in camp must flown in on a expensive plane, or driven 9 hours to the camp; We also don't make money on animals shot (like on some private farms which own the game, and sell the meat) the trophy fees go directly to the government, (we don't own the animals in our block); we have to set up camp each year, and tear it down (not a permanent camp); We do anti-poaching in off season, (not cheap); The list goes on and on. I'm sure this topic has been covered in great detail on AR. Not to forget we have some pretty darn good hunting in Tanzania! Our Trophy Fees are more reasonable then most other countries too.

Regards the BARTENDER question: We have a normal size staff (actually smaller than some camps). Every one of them is absolutely essential to you having a great hunt! We don't have any "Hangers on", etc. Every one has a job and they do it well. We have a Manager named Steven. His duties include: Camp Manager, Waiter, bartender, checking/ordering supplies; dishwasher, and other assorted duties. We have another named Zebron. He also is a waiter, bartender, dishwasher, and does anti-poaching too. Both are great guys and been with us many years. This is a very typical arrangement in just about ALL Tanzania camps.
So, to answer your question: No, there is no one guy who is just "a bartender" (the waiters do it). But if you prefer to mix your own drinks....fine with us. Buy the way: we offer a FREE fully stocked bar.

When its 100F heat mid day, I (and all clients) enjoy iced drinks in camp after a hard day's hunting. Clients (especially Americans) enjoy a good cup of fresh brewed Arusha coffee (instead of that crappy instant coffee). There's no extra charge for it. Its there to make you more comfortable if you want it.

Tanz-PH, thanks for filling me in with details. I learn every time I comment or ask questions and understand more.

Morten

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

SUPER DISCOUNT!!

TWO Trophy Cape Buffalo Bulls, One each: Zebra, Warthog, Lichtenstein's Hartebeest, Nyasa Wildebeest

We sold 2 weeks (of the original offer), and still have 2 weeks open for this year. So we are now offering this greatly discounted 7 day hunt (also see our other listing for 14 days). First person to put deposit gets the hunt. If you've ever dreamed of big Buffalo Dagga Bulls in Tanzania...stop dreaming, put down a deposit, and start packing!

I am listing this safari hunt for Federico Gellini who is SCI's International Professional Hunter of The Year 2014, and long time outfitter in Tanzania. Federico is not yet an AR member, so I'm listing it for him, and I will be the Professional Hunter on this safari. I am a full member of Tanzania Professional Hunter's Assoc.

Federico has been in Tanzania 20+ years, and been outfitter in Africa since 1972!

Professional Hunter: J.D. Andrews (Full member Tanzania Professional Hunters Assoc)

Dates available: Oct 12 thru Oct 27, 2014. We can put the 7 days anywhere you like within these dates.

7 full hunting days 1x1
Includes:

*7 day hunting permit.
*All (delicious) meals + appetizers & deserts, snacks during the hunt. Including fresh fruit & vegatables.
*Full Bar: all bottled water, soft drinks, beer, wine, liquor (full bar) and one bottle champagne to celebrate your trophy buffalo!
*Daily laundry service
*4x4 Land Cruiser.
*Camp Manager, Tent boys; cooks; professional experienced skinners, bartender; waiter; etc.
*Fully equipped 4x4 Land Cruiser hunting car & Driver, and first aid kit, and sat phone.

Does Not Include:
*Hotel accommodations at Sea Cliff Hotel, Dar es Salaam before & after the safari.
*Taxidermy
*Trophy fees (includes all anti-poaching & community development fees). ALL TROPHY FEES MUST BE PAID UPON CONCLUSION OF SAFARI----NO EXCEPTIONS.

Warthog $550.
Nyasa Wildebeest $800.
Zebra $1,440.

This is a Super deal on a fantastic Classic Dangerous game safari hunt with well known Tanzania outfitter!! ***If you want to take a few other Plains Game species such as Hyena, Bushpig, Roosevelt sable, EA Bush Duiker, EA Kudu, Eland, Bushbuck, porcupine, honey badger, civet, reedbuck....or even a 3rd buffalo.......possible you can do so by paying extra (by prior arrangement). We do not overhunt the block, so Trophy quality is very good to excellent on a majority of species.

I can answer all your hunting questions, so feel free to PM me. But for booking please contact:

Are you employed by this outfit?

Are you going to conduct the hunt?

I am asking this as we do not allow third party hunt offers.

Any member can offer hunts on AR, but you cannot post offers for someone else.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66739 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:

.02C

Steve

+1

+2. It's all there with regards to the hunt. A damn good deal for TZ!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

SUPER DISCOUNT!!

7 full hunting days 1x1
Includes:

*7 day hunting permit.
*Daily laundry service
*4x4 Land Cruiser.

Does Not Include:
*Taxidermy

Warthog $550.
Nyasa Wildebeest $800.
Zebra $1,440.

Saeed it says so in the post, he will be the PH. Good deal!

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I've known the original poster for a good number of years and he's a good, old school style PH (and good company to boot!) and the company is well known and well established with a long track record of satisfied clients.

As for the way the hunt offer was presented with those inclusions/exclusions etc. It's pretty standard for any Tz hunt to be offered in that format for the reasons he states. tu2

As for the drive in....... I've done several similar drives and he's right...... they're a schlep to say the very least.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please aacept my apologies for being uneducated With Tanzania hunts and way of conducting them !

Morten

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I forgot to add a comment about staff in a Tz hunting camp.

These guys all work their arses off and although each individual will have a job title such as waiter, barman, tracker etc, all will have other jobs to do as well and none will ever spend much time sitting on his arse doing nothing.

At the very least, there's always water to pump, firewood to fetch, tents to clean and floors to wash etc etc etc.

One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted Hide Post
Enjoy reading what is available and have no dog in the BS arguement but reckon the hunt was offered in no different " format " than manner others. The rest is up to due diligence by the interested party .

Posts: 218 | Location: NSW , Australia | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

SUPER DISCOUNT

7 full hunting days 1x1
Includes:

*7 day hunting permit.
*Daily laundry service
*4x4 Land Cruiser.

Does Not Include:
*Taxidermy

Warthog $550.
Nyasa Wildebeest $800.
Zebra $1,440.

Saeed,

YES. I am Employed as a Licensed PH by this outfitter (8 years now)

YES. I am to be the Professional Hunter. I'm a Full member of TPHA.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

SUPER DISCOUNT

7 full hunting days 1x1
Includes:

*7 day hunting permit.
*Daily laundry service
*4x4 Land Cruiser.

Does Not Include:
*Taxidermy

Warthog $550.
Nyasa Wildebeest $800.
Zebra $1,440.

Saeed,

YES. I am Employed as a Licensed PH by this outfitter (8 years now)

YES. I am to be the Professional Hunter. I'm a Full member of TPHA.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Great, then there is nothing wrong.

The part that got me thinking was you mentioned you are posting the hunt for them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66739 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Tanz-PH, you are entirely too straight forward for many of the girls on this site, looks like a great deal, wish I could do it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you.
Yeah, Its a pretty good deal!
Wish you could do it too!

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Some people would complain if you hung them with a new road. Straight forward( and great) offer, posted exactly in the normal format.if someone is too ill informed to realize that, there need to do more research

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13101 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I wasn't already going to Africa & sheep hunting, I would have bought it already.

Posts: 11905 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great price and an excellent deal. Briefly considered it as my hunt in Uganda finishes on October 11th.

However, if I factor in attorney's fee and the cost of divorce after telling my wife I'll be gone for another week it becomes a little too pricy.

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
This is a stand-up hunt and well presented. You probably won't do better.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
I don't see any problem with this, it was presented in the same way that nearly all tanzania hunts are advertised.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist
Huffaker Taxidermy Studio
huftax@sbcglobal.net
http://huffakertaxidermy.com/

Posts: 2006 | Location: Abilene,TX USA | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Tanz-PH,

The only detail missing is your name. What is it?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
Tanz-PH,

The only detail missing is your name. What is it?

George

It is there George. J D Andrews.

posted Hide Post
Thanks, Steve!

I just plain missed it.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote